What am i doing wrong?

biz i dont fucking understand.
As a kid I was bullied mercilessly throughout elementary to highschool, which allowed me to focus on academics, I got into harvard business school and now i work in wallstreet in finance.
Despite my career she is not into me?
Women love money which I have, however she doesn't want me....
Why?
I am rich, I have luxury cars, multiple apartments, tons of investments and etc....

I don't fucking understand, I work up to 100 hours a week, secured myself financially yet I cannot get women. I don't fucking understand.

I've asked reddit and gone on no fap, i've been on no fap for 6 months, still no results.
I don't fucking understand. I got a haircut (shaved my head cause balding), wear luxury clothes and act confident.

Veeky Forums what am i doing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/man-caught-sex-stroke-victim-shrugs-rape-charges-article-1.3472220
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this girl isn't asian so I won't respond

another thing to try is to stop trying so hard

how about being an approachable normal person?

You might just be ugly as fuck.

can't be, i asked on amiugly and out of all the ratings i averaged at 5.
mathematically 5/10 is on the middle of the spectrum putting me at average.
Being average means that If I apply myself i shouldn't have a problem.

what do you mean?
I am a very approachable and normal person, I am an extremely hard working person, I see degenerates everywhere getting women, I spend lots of time and money on suits, cars and etc.
I have everything a women could possibly want, why do they go for drug dealers and gangbanger degenerates.... who don't have a future?

With my net worth I could literally stop working and i could secure a family.

bald, probably short, neurotic, have no life outside of work, cant let go of the past, superficial... outlook is grim.

post a picture of yourself, you are probably highly delusional in your appearance and vibe so that's your only chance to get any real help from us

mathematically you have autism my nigga
a 5 is a "nice" bad rating, it's what you get when people think you look unfortunate and they feel bad about what they are doing by rating you low so you get a few sympathy points. 7 and up is average, giving 4 "real" grades. 1-5 is various shades of monster.

this is when i was younger, i look different now, sorry i can't post a picture now as i do not want to be discovered here. as this is a financial board i suspect many professionals in finance lurk here.

5/10 isnt the average dude, you dont understand how this works.
No woman wants an average man, plus.. reddit is very kind to ugly people. Your real rating is probably closer to 3

get jacked, work out bodybuilder style and you're gonna be fine. alpha body beats just about any appearance issues

pajeet

ok, same issue as before. get your teeth fixed if you havent already, work out and you should be fine

what? anyways that was the only picture I could find of when i was younger, i don't have many photos/videos like today's superficial generation does.

P A J E E T
A
J
E
E
T

women only want the top 15% of men now. What's your height?

is that some kind of meme?

i'm 6 with lifts, 5'7 without.

Maybe you should try taking cock because you sound like a massive pussy.

This isn't r9k fuck off.

>balding
Kill yourself.

you have got to be trolling dude, why would you even mention lifts.
You do realize that every woman instantly sees those shoes and thinks ur a pathetic pussy who cares about what other people think... right?
They are women for God's sake, they look at shoes. You think they dont know what that is?

stop immediately what the heck seriously
i almost dont want to give you this advice because people who use lifts must have some kind of genetic defect in their brain

what are you talking about? i'm a 5/10, not a 3/10.

Also my personality is fine.
I've read many books on personality, I've done extensive research on confidence, body language. I even went to pick up artist seminars.
I've read many self help books and constantly follow the top trends.

personality and facial wise i am fine, i think because of my race women discriminate at me.

I am rich, good looking and smart. just because of my race....

Troll thread confirmed

hey pajeet, shilling shitcoins != working at wallstreet

everyone wears lifts today, what are you talking about, moron.
Get out of my thread, if women can wear high heels, men can wear lifts.

>
>what are you talking about? i'm a 5/10, not a 3/10.
>
>Also my personality is fine.
>I've read many books on personality, I've done extensive research on confidence, body language. I even went to pick up artist seminars.
>I've read many self help books and constantly follow the top trends.
>
>personality and facial wise i am fine, i think because of my race women discriminate at me.
>
>I am rich, good looking and smart. just because of my race....

go to india and buy yourself a wife.. problem solved

You are short, balding, a pajeet and ugly. No woman is going to find you attractive, money doesn't matter: they have better options.
Only advice:

damn you spastics are extremely racist. Just because someone is indian doesn't mean they are inferior.
Fucking racists.
Also I am not ugly, your white supremacy brain only finds white beautiful

what do you think we do withour money?

hookers and blow buddy, good luck simulating the feel of cocaine from love AHAHAHAHA

What the fuck?
haha you degenerate you probably dropped out of college, life was over for you before it began.

having low IQ is a death sentence.

LMAO NO 5'8 manlet here,

if you wear lifts you basically scream "I AM INSECURE"

Start lifting, fix your teeth. This will boost you by at least 2 points.

this level of delusion of beyond me. Have fun being the same size as teenagers, statistically teenagers are the 5'8 by first phase of puberty.
hahaha

Women like power.
You sound like a weak faggot.

dont you have an episode of rick and morty to marathon

i am the manifestation of power, people want to be like me.

I am rich, good looking and smart. I have it all except for that one key ingredient.

what's with all these patrick bateman memes?
you guys are truly far gone. should of stayed in school

Op, your probably a cunt. Good luck

Scrap that didn't know you were Indian, that's probably why

you are far from being an approachable and normal person. All you are is a set of memes. Either Veeky Forums retarded memes or capitalistic retarded memes.

Have you ever questioned a single thing about your life? Are you sure that you are not completely indoctrinated into a useful slave for a few but totally useless for another human being?

If you can't physically beat down a man, you have no courage. Women want a protector not a pussy.

judging by your answers and massive lack of understanding about social dynamics I can safely assume that you aren't approachable at all and that you are a massive faggot
>no fap 6 months
> pick up artist seminars
>"personality and facial wise i am fine, i think because of my race women discriminate at me" .. pretty sure that's what self pretentious asshole would say
>i'm 6 with lifts, 5'7 without - no need to comment

you are a douchebag and no amount of money or material possessions can fix that you think you are awesome and down to earth, but you are not. Lifting won't help you either - it will boost you already high ego and it will make you even lamer.

Instead of reading books how to pick up chicks and make them squirt - better start working and reading on how to become a good person cause right now you are not.

All I have to do is hire a bunch of uneducated low IQ goons... Yes, i am that rich.

OP
You are not bad looking
But you are wasting your time in the west. Head to Asia ASAP. Girls there appreciate a guy who can put bread on the table.

wrong pic

Are you a low testosterone asian? Hit the gym and get some courage. You whine more than a bitch.

If you're wealthy you have a 0% chance of ending up alone if you dont want to. Some woman will want you and she will learn to love you for the security you offer her.
its somethin

He's a 5'7 pajeet.

>I see degenerates everywhere getting women, I spend lots of time and money on suits, cars and etc.

and concentrating so much on fucking expensive toys is not degenerate bahavious?

Wait for the hot girls to finish riding the cock carousel and then they'll settle for you.

Why don't do it the Indian way? Get your parents to set you up with an Indian girl.

He grew up in America so he doesn't agree with Indian culture. He wants girls the white way.

bullshit, ive been to many pua seminars, ibe learnt personality.
i mass approach at clubs after hitting the gym and getting that pump, along with my lifts which add inches to my height. i waste thousands of dollars on drinks and manage to get phone numbers but they never respond or the number is fake...

Aproach pajeet girls instead of white

You should HAVE, too. Moron! This isn`t even my first language and i cannot stands dumbfucks like you.

i'm going to try tinder, despite it being for degenrates. I really have no choice.

I should probably do well in tinder as i have a good personality.

>balding

Bingo.

> says the faggot even shorter than me lul

this level of autism just has to be bait

you have a laundry list of things you've done to try and get a gf...are you actually meeting and talking to new girls?

Yes, after work I begin my mass approaching spree. By now I've probably mass approached 100,000 of women. Not joking.
I have gotten a date a few times but I've never heard from them again, I payed their expensive dinners but never received any touching or sexual reward, fucking sluts they were.

Is this thread for real or are you trolling? If it's real and you're really rich i can be your Hitch and get you laid.

You really don't see where the problem is?

user dont, this guy is school shooter tier

If you are genuine, give me your email and I can pay you to be my wingman. Yes, I am that rich lol.

i don't live in the US though. How do i give an email here?

user let me give you some serious advice.
Start boxing / muay thai. Ego check

Loool
Your living in the us. Come to Canada fool. Lots of hot willing broads over here.
Aussie land also has a good reputation for being floozy like us Canadians.

YOU ARE TRYING TOO HARD. Women smell desperation from a mile away and it is the most disgusting thing to them. You are disgusting them because you are desperate. I could say it in six or seven other ways but that's pretty much all there is to it.

At this point, you have made getting girls some sort of achievement that you desperately need.

You should start doing things that YOU love, and enjoying life. You need to figure out what you personally on your own (forget about what women like!) are into and happiest doing. Just forget about women and enjoy what you're doing. When they see you enjoying yourself and genuinely being happy and relaxed, women will come.

Your materialistic and boring. No one cares about your expensive suits and cars, they can't make up for a serious lack of personality.

that is bullshit, it is not mathematically feasile (based on many studies conducted on dating). Trust me, I've even calculated the chances that would occur, it is next to zero.

This.

You sound like one of these guys who interrupt (or approach) her and just endlessly talk about yourself and brag, won't even remember what she said.

Either severe autist or this guy is trolling,there is no way someone could be this dumb

Can you tell us what formula you used to get to that result.

bullshit, i've watched many videos of 'douchebags' pick up women, all of the are overly confident.
I actually have a reason to be confident.

Based on many studies on psychology and evolutionary biology, it is evident that women like power. I am the manifestation of power.

There is nothing more prestigious than a career in Wallstreet. That is where the big boys are, the heavy hitters, the wise guys.

And yet you are so bothered by the problem that you make a post about it here.

I'm trying to tell you what I myself have learned after several years. It's okay if you don't understand now, but please be open to other ways of thinking if you want to grow as a person. If you ultimately want a connection with beautiful woman and to enjoy that, you need to be willing to learn that you are wrong. It's not that being wrong sometimes as bad, it just means that you need to let go of how important and right You Think You Are.

If you're not a troll, good luck if you are a troll thank you anyway for reminding me about how much I've grown in the last 10 years.

I actually think he's legit, and that he's just somehow bought into the materialistic side of things being enough.

and the BIG BUCKS of course.

Hit the nail on the head m8.
anyways with your attitude you should dip over to Montreal in Canada. You'll be beating them off with your attitude and swag. I don't doubt you own several pairs of aviator glasses but never flown a plane.

You should get out of New York, guys like you who are all money and no personality are a dime a dozen there.

Underneath that front of strength, there is a scared little boy who does not want to admit that he's unattractive to himself. You don't see it, but the women in New York do.

OP; All chick have a mental disorder where they will NEVER SLEEP with a dude who does shit logically or is nice; you have to make them horny with words and don't give them what they want then the chase you just keep ignoring them till it's convenient for you to bang

By being PAJEET you're at a HUGE disadvantage, you can't just copy the "White Dudes" you have to own the fact that you're a PAJEET to get laid.

google corey wayne. Watch learn and apply.

It helped me a great deal to get women I want.

No tricks pick up lines etc

AHAAHAHAHAHAH you are so desperate
You bet no women would want you ever.
You are a massive cunt, so misserable.
5'7 ? i don't know retard metric.
1.7 meter ahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahhahahahahah
No balls Only fear for you
Ahhahahahahahah the lamiest dude
Girl don't care if your a negro a pajeet or anything
You are just ugly and stupid.
With the way you think you can kill yourself now or try fucking mens ahahahaha
6' with lifts AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You are the definition of LAME not power
The dude is asking for dating advice on the /biz
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You don't have any of the things in the first half

The kids that have been bullied ofen think that the world own them something.
The world don't owe you anything pajeet the girls wont come to you because you are you.
Stop being a degenerate fuck for a starter.

Is this you OP?
nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/man-caught-sex-stroke-victim-shrugs-rape-charges-article-1.3472220

I'm not Op, but I know where this guys coming from.

Op, you have need to learn how to be relaxed (DO NOT GIVE A FUCK) when you're socializing with anybody not just with women.

The best advice I can give you is:

>Go to a dentist and get your teeth fixed.

>Start taking dance classes, you're there to learn and have fun.

>Don't be self concious.

>Sign up and start going to a gym by yourself.

>Keep doing it, don't fucking stop.

>Become passionate about exercise and weightlifting.

Remember, you're doing all of this for yourself not for pussy !

Becoming confident and macho will help.

And don't give a fuck about what these douchebags are telling you.

>work 100 hours per week
Calling bullshit. 100 hours per week in s fice day work week is 20 hours a day. Do you sleep at an office? If you work 6 days a week that's still 17 hour work days, possible but only if you don't sleep.
Nice LARP you kissless faggit.

You're too needy.
And you probably need to buy Creed Aventus, it's even affordable for you!

Just don't give a fuck and take a gym membership.

Watch Based Zeus' videos on YT.

t. not a womanizer myself

i technically work everyday, a lot of my time is consumed by dinners with clients and etc.

Sometimes i do sleep in the office, when the economy hits the fan.

also most days i sleep 6 hours. idiot.

post timestamp

This.

>Sometimes i do sleep in the office, when the economy hits the fan.

-Vincent Adultman

kek

if youre in finance you should get this