I've finally seen the light

I've finally seen the light.

My crypto-portfolio is currently 25% BTC and I'm going to rebalance it to be 100% BTC.

Give me your thoughts on this, please.

This girl isn't asian.

Ltc and btc is all you need.

I'm with you OP. This other shit all seems like copy cat shady bullshit meant to make developers rich.

Although I am also holding Bitcoin Cash from the fork.

Then you are going to miss out on NBT and EXCL.

BTC is the smart hold right now, it's either going to crash or moon soon and either way alts will crash.

It's the plan where you get investment returns while not havign to watch the market and the news. Nothing wrong with that. Shit is stressful.

Of course, you miss the scam multiple raises.

But then again, holding (and not trading) saves you taxes too.

Where did her boobs go

Its a surprise more people have not realized that Bitcoin is actually the one with a future.
It will continue rising and noobs will panick with every little dip, panick sell, drive the price low and creating new opportunities for me people like me.

Sure, it will not go 10x in a few weeks. But at least I can sleep without stress.

Jokes on you because you still have not realized Bitcoin is dead because of blockstream buy bitcoin cash you dumb fuck.
>"noobs will panic with every little dip"
you are even more stupid then I thought. There is nothing wrong with selling at a dip you buy back at bottom of dip dumbass and make gainz. you just cant trade and dont know how to effectively so thats why you hold bitcoin and even then your wrong rofl

Doing the same.

Not enough Ark.

Smart move OP. Traders all get rekt sooner or later, it's just a matter of time.

Ark

I am beginning to think the same, let's face it no one gives a shit about smart contracts or any of the "features" shitcoins promote.

BTC capturing a percentage of gold's store of value market cap is a realistic use case.

Yeah no you can't reliably call a bottom.

>buy into crypto market with bitcoin
>trade alts with bitcoin
>sell out of alts to bitcoin
>normies only know of bitcoin

with all the transactions around bitcoin just hold it. it's not that hard to understand, just buy and hold bitcoin

Hes right

Never gonna make it OP

Bitcoin and Monero are the only two coins with a use case.

However, I don't believe in the future of bitcoin because it is not fungible, unlike monero. I hold 50/50 BTC XMR, but I believe XMR will win long term.

What about ETH? I'm holding 2 BTC and 5 ETH. I was thinking of exchanging my ETH for BTC if it doesn't rise significantly after the updates this month but I'm not sure if I'll regret doing so.

The only other coins that have anything going for them are block chain bridges... Everything else is kinda just riding btc coattails.

Feel free to tell me if I'm wrong. I am not a smart man.

You can't go wrong being 100% BTC if you don't like playing the altcoin/shitcoin game.

I will say however, if you look at the growth in crypto currencies over the last 18 months or so - the biggest growth on a % basis has come from alts.

I started in crypto in 2013 and have put a whopping total of $7,500 into coins and currently sit on ~$850k. Almost all of my success has come from investing in alt coins.

I've pulled some money out but still have ~$600k invested in coins and of that $600k I'd say ~80% of it is in alts and 20% is in bitcoin. The facts are the facts, if you look on coinmarketcap at the bitcoin/altcoin ratio BTC is losing ground in regards to dominance of overall marketcap.

I think there is certainly a possibility we could see $40,000 BTC in the next 3-5 years, which would be about a x10 return from current prices. I know with 100% certainty there will be dozens, if not hundreds of altcoins that will do a x10 return over the next 3-5 years.

& maybe a little monero to buy drugs for you and all your friends in the future

fpbp

not in my mouth, sadly

Can I contactfag you with a throwaway?