Mfw literally cleaning your room is a very hard thing to do and actually a necessity for going beyond the local maximum...

>mfw literally cleaning your room is a very hard thing to do and actually a necessity for going beyond the local maximum you worked yourself up to

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CLUB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I too am a Jordan Peterson fan. I wonder what his room actually looks like.

what he did for this generation has more merrit than that

2bh I'm worried he grew too big too fast and that it might get to his head

Imagine if he invested all of this into bitbean

fucking christ, he must be minted....
>professor
>book releases
>patreon
>youtube rev
>probably bought btc at $1 and might even be minster satoshi

Yes, but actually he's a fucking idiot talking about unimportant shit in a faux centrist academic tone so everyone believes it's intelligent.

He's this generation's Sam Harris. JP is just the newest internet academic celebrity and protip: if you're as popular as he is, you're not discussing anything relevant.

They nice titties and lips

 Tell the truth.
 Do not do things that you hate.
 Act so that you can tell the truth about how you act.
 Pursue what is meaningful, not what is expedient.
 If you have to choose, be the one who does things, instead of the one who is seen to do things.
 Pay attention.
 Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you need to know. Listen to them hard enough so that they will share it with you.
 Plan and work diligently to maintain the romance in your relationships.
 Be careful who you share good news with.
 Be careful who you share bad news with.
 Make at least one thing better every single place you go.
 Imagine who you could be, and then aim single-mindedly at that.
 Do not allow yourself, to become arrogant or resentful.
 Try to make one room in your house as beautiful as possible.
 Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today.
 Work as hard as you possibly can on at least one thing and see what happens.
 If old memories still make you cry, write them down carefully and completely.
 Maintain your connections with people.
 Do not carelessly denigrate social institutions or artistic achievement.
 Treat yourself as if you were someone that you are responsible for helping.

He said he plans on funneling his extra income into establishing an affordable, non commie online university.

 Ask someone to do you a small favor, so that he or she can ask you to do one in the future.
 Make friends with people who want the best for you.
 Do not try to rescue someone who does not want to be rescued, and be very careful about rescuing someone who does.
 Nothing well done is insignificant.
 Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world.
 Dress like the person you want to be.
 Be precise in your speech.
 Stand up straight with your shoulders back.
 Don't avoid something frightening if it stands in your way -- and don't do unnecessarily dangerous things.
 Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them.
 Do not transform your wife into a maid.
 Do not hide unwanted things in the fog.
 Notice that opportunity lurks where responsibility has been abdicated.
 Read something written by someone great.
 Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street.
 Do not bother children when they are skateboarding.
 Don't let bullies get away with it.
 Write a letter to the government if you see something that needs fixing -- and propose a solution.
 Remember that what you do not yet know is more important than what you already know.
 Be grateful in spite of your suffering.
 Clean your room.
 Buy the fucking dip.

How many hours of his lectures have you watched?

JP has been doing these lectures for fucking years and years. Watch some of his old ones where he has a big head of full black hair. Also have some respect.

Nice list.
Never thought of the first one at the second block

Where did you take those from?

>Do not bother children when they are skateboarding.
lel

I don't necessarily agree with the cat one.

I think you're overreacting a little too much.

I think he puts too much emphasis on IQ but never mentions the (((race))) issue

i hire a cleaner

The moment he does he's dead.
That's why he doesn't.

he's mentioned jews multiple times before and he has said that the problem with the jews is that they are successful

"if you're going to be a minority the least you should do is fail" is a quote from him about the jews, and he's mentioned how Ashkenazi jews are overly represented in media and other things multiple times

who is this guy and what does he do that nets him 3/4 of a million in patreon bux

I'm referring to the other side of the IQ spectrum...

He's a modern day Socrates desu

IN PROGRESS

Tfw can't clean your room because you live with your girlfriend is a slob and undoes any of your work within hours.

There's a simple but difficult solution you don't want to hear, user.

>successful
does this imply that they succeeded purely because of superiority, or even that European nations have a duty to permit competition that would render them powerless in their own countries?
>because that's not the case

i'm not entirely sure i know what you mean

why is it a problem that jews are successful?

is it a semantic problem?
>jews are magnets of criticism because they are successful, saying nothing about whether they ought to have that success

or is he saying
>jews OUGHT NOT have the success because engineering-wise, it's not wise to have a small minority in a county be extremely successful

sort yourself out

i think the first one

jews are successful and are targetted because they are overrepresentative in high levels despite being a very small minority

then he's not really addressing the problem, in my opinion

depends on what your problem with them is though

A bunch of Russian paintings

they're a minority group that is psychologically distinct from European cultures and is extremely opportunistic about exploiting nuances in language, culture, and society so as to promote their specific group interests regardless of its effect on the host country. And it is indeed a problem compounded by the fact that they are usually successful in this parasitic relationship, and have found themselves to be secret advisors and middle men for the powerful, selected by their lack of empathy for lower class Europeans, throughout the last couple of thousands of years, which has led to their expulsion in several hundreds of instances out of European nations during that same span of time, most recently notably in Nazi Germany.

Just a few issues.

this guy is the new fedora/atheist/skeptic. People just don't see it yet

well i don't know what he thinks about this, i haven't seen anything like that in any of his videos and if there was anything anti-semtic around i'm sure wewould all know of it by now

America is literally all they have left and they're on pretty thin ice here these days. Eventually they will all gather In Israel and that combined with the alarming growth of Islam just means they only have a few decades left.

This is why the only 2 ways to get rich are:

1) hold BTC long term or win the shitcoin lottery
2) win the meme lottery and have idiots patron your yellencoins

>exploiting nuances in language, culture, and society so as to promote their specific group interests regardless of its effect on the host country.
Back to /pol/ please

im pretty convinced hes still utterly blue pilled on jews

This. Also said the resurgence of European nationalism is "regressive" and compared people who want closed borders to SJW's because they want "safe spaces". His economics and historical knowledge is dog shit tier, and everything is archetypes and Pinocchio and Mufasa to him.

Obsessed with Soviet Union shit as well, his house is full of it.

Hah. He spews a classical Jungian perspective. I like the guy, but he's no visionary.

>buy the fucking dip

only advice here we need, ty based jp

>America is literally all they have left
Mate, The Rothschilds have owned Britain for over 200 years. They own the IMF, World Bank, United Nations etc..

You're a clueless idiot if you think anything less than the entire world (except NK) is owned by them at this point.