It is so obvious that this is going to be even bigger than Ethereum and Bitcoin...

It is so obvious that this is going to be even bigger than Ethereum and Bitcoin, the scope of it goes well beyond cryptocurrency. Shit is going to change the world. Once the market realizes what this actually is, it will likely be the #1 coin. Right now the market is too stupid to know how huge this is.

Basically everything you do right now should just be to get more Verge.

Already holding bags and waiting for information about wraith this month to decide what to do

>My decepticon coin is the next big thing goys!!
Fuck off loser

I hope you don't actually believe this and just want to dump your bags

I pity you

>hurrrrr buy my rebranded dogecoindark plsss i only chose it to shill cause its such a low priced shitcoin I can put a dollar into it and feel rich

dogecoindark fags are insufferable

This is not NASA, we are actually going to the moon boy
see you monday 10a.m. GTM...

>It is so obvious that this is going to be even bigger than Ethereum and Bitcoin

Is this May 2017 again?
HAHAHAH this coin, long dead friendo.

Have you not heard all of the things they have been doing lately and the new upcoming Wraith Protocol? They are not dead, in fact they reached their all time high market cap in the past half month. Try harder.

>IPs still retrievable through nodes.

> Hasn't been realeased yet.
> Faggot makes claim about a privacy vulnerability from a feature that isn't even released yet.

Kek

>hasn't heard of Cloakcoin
>Once Cloakcoin goes full open source

Conince me about this coin nigger, i have 15k to dump this weekend

Bought 5k at 110 sats. Probably won't invest any more. Figure it'll either continue to underperform, or in a year I'll have a down payment on a car.

*convince

>when they figure out whast this coin really is.
I know what it is. A copy pasta job of other successful coins with some fancy marketing add. That's it. Totally unoriginal.

5k is an excrllent down payment on a car....

it's better than monero

Get in now goys.... Only 14 billion circulating supply and rising.
It's definitely going to $1 goys

prove to me why it is better

it's cheap so it can easily 100-300% and it does the same things as monero

14 billion XD

So let me get this straight... The dev has failed to deliver on roadmap updates for two months, hasn't had any significant updates since then, decided to add some random meme features AFTER the others yet finishes them before, and you think he's actually gonna implement this?

This is the average vergeposter.
>better than monero
>i cant explain why though
>just trust the devs goy
>yeah he missed all his milestones so what
>chat bots :)))
>low marketcap
>potential
>closed_source_not_yet_implemented.jpg
>retarded_comparison_chart.png
>wait bitcoin can already use tor?

Gotta wait till someone else writes the code so he can copy-paste it

Don't forget they claim that Monero has an "infinite supply".

Meanwhile Monero has 14 Million in circulation versus Verge 14 BILLION

>Hidden in development, no marketing push like Verge, tons of room for growth
>Mega mooned before
>Will be the first open source
>Technically no masternodes, a good thing for privacy coins because there is no centralization
>Guaranteed fungibility
>100% user transactions
>End to end encryption and secure communication through Cloakshield
>Engima allows onion routing, nodes can communicate indirectly to circumvent traffic
>Clif High, crazy old man predicted "shocking" prices for Cloak

Basically the same template as >Will be the first open source
What did he mean by this?

>Pointing something out that's obvious

Meant to say that it will be going open source

Just delete thus thread. /biz won't buy it until its already mooned

Jokes on you. I bought it at 213 back in July

>makes the most outrageous claims with nothing of substance to back it up
>get in now, the opportunity won't last!

Where have I heard this before?

this will never be bigger than ethereum.

For those of you that are watching this, take it from someone who bought this shit at 70 sats in June before the first take-off.

With coin supply, market cap, and a responsive dev, along with recent news-- at max it will most likely reach about $.015 (one and a half cents-- for those of you that read too quickly).

If it becomes adopted currency of choice by a select group of people, I can definitely see this reaching $.05. If it's really popular $.10.

Those of you that want to get in now, be prepared to take losses, but the only advice I can give you is just HOLD. This still has potential, but don't expect $1.

I hope this helps people.

He also lives in Miami. So that means he isn't getting anything done right now. But millenial faggots expecting 10,000% returns on their day trading with moms allowance wouldn't know anything about actually getting work done, would they?

If it gets popular on twitter, telegram, and discord - and integrates successfully with other services, I can see it going above .10 cents.

Still, just hitting ten cents would net me 100k.