Zero fucks bout yo dips

Seriously. This coin is rock solid.

IOmarines know whats up.

DIONS brah

How 'bout them DIONS, bro.

I'm all in on this coin.

Once the DIONS countdown starts this shit will be unstoppable. I'm still accumulating at these bargain prices.

MFW everything is down 20-30% while IOC holding up.

40% of coins owned by devteam
No BTC on buy side so there is nothing to sell in to.
> shitcoin is shit Better buy Obsidian

>40% of coins owned by devteam
Yeah, no. Unlike obsidian, IOC doesn't have a premine.

You shill obsidian in every IOC thread and don't realise that you're turning more and more people away from obsidian by the post.

You must have this coin confused with something else because that's complete bullshit.

I don't get why people don't just invest in both IOC and Obsidian? Is it a cultural thing, not being able to hold two coins at once?

Obsidian is just another Eth scam token.

I/O is its own blockchain.

When they release Chameleon, its smart-bridging will blow ARK out of the water (who will still be way off releasing anything).

IOC is going to kill it.

Minimum 3x gain on IOC by the end of the month. Will be a gigantic fomo buy. Also, the fact that IOC will allow document storage on their blockchain is kind of a big deal.

The package as a whole looks great for business, I work in education sector and it would cover so many of our day to day functions if implemented

Tfw everything is tanking but my IOC is in the green

Quit talking out of your ass. If nothing else, this is like the most evenly spread coin on the market. See

IOC comfiest hold ever
solid as a rock, I don't even notice the BTC dips

Heh.. solid as a rock... 13btc 24hr volume... heh.. dions.. amirite guys.. bros....?

shit mang. everyone pray for Joel.

pic related is 1 day chart, we're really feeling this dip, huh?

>13btc 24hr volume
if you're this oblivious as to why this is the case, you deserve to sit this one out and pwojak later.

Irma just got downgraded to a Category 3 I knew it was a scam coin lol

Fucking every time they have an excuse.
There is no Dions and there never will be.
Dions in 2024 maybe perhaps soon possibly

it's called stealth accumulation you niglet

the best time to buy is when the price and volume are low, before it gets hyped

go back to jacking off to omg and others that have already popped 10X

People claiming this will be $30 a month from now. Is this possible or realistic? I would be happy with 5 or 6 dollars honestly.

>40% of coins owned by Devs
Huh????

>People claiming this will be $30 a month from now. Is this possible or realistic? I would be happy with 5 or 6 dollars honestly.
Id be fine with $8 but it could skyrocket
Fuck you fag Joel lives in Miami. A cat (5? 6?) hurricane isnt an "excuse"

The dev said that everything is finished and they are waiting for the right time to start the block. Also, Irma was just downgraded to a Category 3 so they can't use that as an excuse.

When is that fucking DIONS coming out? I bought this shit because of the shilling and the price doesn't fucking MOVE!

Hey at least it ain't going down

Sell then, go chase after pumps.

This is actually true.

Hurricane muh Dions!!!
Bullshit excuse.
Scamcoin is a Scamcoin

>Buy Obsidian

No, it's not true you mouthbreathing retard.
Someone has already posted the IOC rich list and dev wallet is only 3.24% of all IOC, from the mining period + staking.

I don't give two fucks about obsidian's copy paste excuse of a coin, but these coordinated obsidianfag attacks on IOC threads are getting out of hand.

>a fucking hurricane threatens the life of the project lead, forcing him to evacuate from his city
>is a bullshit excuse

>coin had stable growth for months and we're now closer than ever for a product release
>newfags don't want to wait 2 weeks and call it a scam coin

Do everyone a favor and quit. You deserve to be burned in this market if you're this ignorant.

>obsidian's copy paste excuse of a coin

That's what I don't get. Obsidian is just a code fork of Stratis. What's so special about it?

Messaging.
Something IOC does probably even better, and it's not even it's main thing.

>Messaging.

Paying Obsidian per encrypted message is so goddamn retarded

IOC is HOT HOT HOT!

Get in before you lose your spot on the GAIN TRAIN!

$20 by October, $40 by December, then next year.... THE FUCKING MOON!

Nobody is interested and will ever be.
Just look at Bittrex.
Only Bittrex Topkek!!!!

>buy Obsidian now

>nobody is interested
Fuck off ODN Fudder its hard to put in words how obnoxious and low effort you are.

>>buy Obsidian now

Where?

Only got 68 coins :(

retard

How long am I gonna have to wait for this to actually start mooning?

WHEN DIONS!!!

It probably won't start really moving until a few days to a week before the launch of Dions. Then get ready to sell the news and buy up cheap afterwards

So we gonna get DIONS in october and then what are you guys predicting price wise? 5$ in october? 10$ by EOY?

What about a year from now? If this takes off, since the supply is so low we might be on a triple digit coin in a few months. That would make me jizz in my pants.

It would need to go up 42x in value to become a triple digit coin. user you gotta stop dreaming so big

I'm just shitposting about the triple digit coin. That would be amazing but highly doubtful, of course.

Even at "just" 20$ it would be fantastic.

Samefagging 1 person

Why is this coin's liquidity so low? Why does not one soul sell it?

I don't sell it because I'm longer on this than my fucking 401k, bro.

people go all in and are dumbasses to not split.

It's proof of stake, its supply is well distributed and people are waiting for it to moon to sell.

>why doesn't people sell a massively underpriced coin that is less than a month away from it's biggest release and first marketing campaign

gee user... I don't know...