ARK IS MOONING

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CLUB
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1909839.msg18994433#msg18994433
classicdelegate.biz/calculator
calculator.reconnico.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut the fuck up deluded Arkie. There is no place for you on this board.

I was a NoArk once too, but I fortunately came to my senses.

Strap in boys!

All memes asides, I'd bet people that were talking shit on this coin are kicking themselves in their skinny asses. It went from 85 cents to $3 in 1 month and held through last weeks mini-dip.

And Ark is going to continue mooning!

It actually got to 3 dollars. Okay what next?
Can it go to 5? Or is that impossible?

69999 FUCKING SATS SOMEEONE FUCKING PUSH THIS MOTHERFUCKER OVER THE EDGE MOTHERFUCK I'D DO IT MYSELF BUT I ALREADY DUMPED ALL MY MONEY INTO ARK AAAAAAAAAA 70K GOOGGOGOOGOGOG

STOP SELLING YOUR PRECIOUS ARKS YOU IMBECILES

It's gonna reach 5, minimum, just a question of when, not if.

70K ARKBROS!!!!!!!!!!!

This shit is going to $10

I'm holding onto Ark until it hits 10 bucks by next year (my best projection, but who the fuck knows with crypto), when it gets to 10 bucks I'll probably sell a small percentage of it, and continue to ride the wave.

We don't have nearly enough hilarious Ark memes in this thread

So glad I went all in

If ARK hits 10 bucks I'm going to get $100 per week from biz delegate.

No way I'd sell this money machine.

>biz delegate

Can you give a quick rundown for myself and others that don't know what you mean by this?

You vote for a delegate. If that delegate has enough votes, it produces new Ark and gives a certain percentage to you. It's basically staking withouth having your wallet open.

Veeky Forums delegate is the delegate created by Veeky Forums
classicdelegate.biz/

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CLUB

biz_classic can't be trusted

DO I BUY MORE NOW OR WAIT?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I got my fair share which is good enough for me

>777

BUY

Naw, fuck that. Biz delegate is legit. I get my free ark every day without no probs. The guy they banned is mentally ill and won't stop harassing them. He's pissed because he was delegate-hopping to try and get more free ark and he missed the cutoff date to be grandfathered into a special rate of free ark. Should have followed the rules that were clearly posted.

2213.8 ARK reporting in. I wish I had bought more when I realized how good this DPoS system works. I'm holding this until 2 b market cap.

Once I vote for delegate, if I change the amount of ARK in my wallet, do they update the payments automatically?

For example if I already have 2k ark, and add 2k more, my payments will automatically double?

This is the most recent post by the dev bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1909839.msg18994433#msg18994433

>He's pissed because he was delegate-hopping
Weird how the story keeps changing.

Yes.

Yes. Tho there's a tax if you're a whale

classicdelegate.biz/calculator

Holy shit it's actually legit mooning...$3.17 and rising.

I'm about to take a direct hit from Irma, but at least I've boarded the Ark.

The volume doubled in the past couple days and the price keeps going up despite negative pressure from the market.

A-are we finally breaking out arkies?

>tfw only 1500 ark

Use this calculator to figure out what delegate would be best for you.

calculator.reconnico.com/

that calculator doesn't account for biz_classic's sliding payout scale

I'm doing better than quarkpool (considered best by that) with biz_classic as a 10k grandfathered holder.

biz_classic isnt included because theyre the only delegate with a history of not paying it's voters.

biz_classic doesn't pay all it's voters. That's why it's not included.

What about the other ~30 delegates that aren't included?

biz_classic always pays voters

Tfw brought loopring and missed the ark dip.

I don't know if you remember him but there was an autist with ~20k ark that voted for biz_classic a day after we started staking then raged because he missed grandfathering.
He shitposted the discord to death and got banned, biz_classic kept his stake, I'm not saying that was the right thing to do but it got him to leave which is better for everyone.

Oh it's 20k now? How come the story keeps changing?

Fuck off heembro

They're lying.

2050 Ark.

>tfw woke up 1K richer

>How come the story keeps changing?
Because this is an imageboard not a census.

>Uncle Chang, who declined to give his real name, is a 23-year-old Chinese-American with a degree in computer science from NYU and is based in Midtown Manhattan. Like me, he grew up speaking Cantonese with his parents at home and English at school. He was raised in Brooklyn to immigrant parents. His mother scrubs toilets as a maid at a hotel and his father does manual labor.

>His mother scrubs toilets

lol which one of you assholes said ARK's going to 20 dollars today

I'll sell 10% when this hits $100

> Kid's a graduate with a degree
> Parents does lowest of the manual labor work

Sounds pretty normal for an asian to me

>family immigrate with nothing
>first western born generation gets education and mad crypto gains
These are the type of immigrants I'm ok with.

we've already established that this makes us like him even more

Do you think he ever uses her tongue to clean the skidmarks off the toilet? Gook are pretty stupid. They do that kind of thing.

lol would be funny if while she was on her knees in front of the toilet, someone stomped her skull into the bowl and made her drown on dirty toilet water.

your salt is pathetic

Did I hurt your feelings again, Chang? Not my fault your mom is a gook brainlet too stupid to do anything besides clean shitstains off porcelain.

>fat white boi
>his gf got destroyed by BAC and she loved it
>now he FUDs uncle chang for revenge

You're a sad man

Okay only honest answers please. Will it moon even more short-term (within the next 2 days) or was that it? Elaborate why.

>graduate with a degree in compsci
This makes him more qualified than just about every other delegate, amusing that Veeky Forums has the best delegate.

no one predicted this pump, what makes you think we can predict the next one.

All i know is that there will be more pumps in the future, due to ark having active development, thats why i just buy and hold

how assblasted are you wite boy?

>note this is opinion not fact so I can be wrong even if I'm honest
I think it'll drop to around 45k when BTC goes below 4k or over 5k. That said I'm not fucking selling and will only be buying more during any dips, I currently have 1.5 BTC waiting for a dip.

MOOOOOOOONNNNNNN

Noone is psychic so take this with a healthy grain of salt. I think it will continue to rise, volume is increasing, people are seeing that even when BTC dips ark remains more stable than most alts or even goes up, and youtubers have recently been making videos on it. To me this is all going to lead to FOMO from people not already in ark and drive the price even higher.

haem pls go.

Hahahahahaahahahaha imagine being this assblasted that a random chink with a toilet washing mother is more successful than you

>no one predicted this pump
I saw an increased amount of threads the last couple of days so I can say some people at least suspected it, I just want to know what caused it and if it's still a good time to get in. I don't want to buy at the peak.

lol computer nerds are a dime a dozen.

if he made decent money, his mom wouldnt be cleaning toilets.

>none of the other delegates have computer degrees

This statement shows how stupid you are.

Youre a broke little bitch, arent you? Post your ark wallet. I want to laugh.

>show your ark balance
I don't have any ark as I foolishly sold it all a bit ago. I do have 70 ETH and 6BTC though.

stop heem, you missed GF and you are salty, we get it, now get the fuck over it already.

He's no malarkie, at least malarkie is funny.

lmao called it

I'll stop when Chang pays me the ARK he owes me.

How much are you owed?

Just kys already

>called it
I'd bet I've got more money than you in crypto though you're welcome to post your wallet and prove otherwise.

You first, big boy. Let's see those 6 BTC.

your balance were like 1k ark, that's fucking nothing you hobo

>You're right, I'm not showing anything
Thought so fagggot.

it mooned in june

20k actually, see here

I'm really thankful I was born to upper middle class american white people and not poverty level gook immigrants. Life is better when you're white.

Enough with this biz delegate shit already. Bunch of teenage chatter in here. The new delegate seems fine but vote for whoever. Cant we just be happy with the moon? Everything else pink wojack. Last chance to get on the ark!

it was 1.2k idiot

This lol

Prove it.

You faggot have been spamming Veeky Forums with your bullshit for long enough.
Give me your address I'll send you whatever chang owes you and let's be done with it.

Burden of proof lies with you negro as you are claiming you are owed. Luckily you are claiming to be owed a crypto with a public ledger so if you would just post your address this can all be shorted very quickly.

chang said it himself that when he banned you that you had 1.2k ark and theres no reason to believe he lied about that

Nah he's the one that needs to pay.

how much does he even """"owe"""" you

>Nah he's the one that needs to pay.
this is the worst revenge movie ever

>tfw being ARKie who will have $10 coin by October

my name is inigo montoya

please seek help user.
I don't know you at all but I can already tell that you're mentally ill

Ahahaha the arklet only has 1200 ark wtf he doesn't even qualify for grandfathered bonus. I'm sure when he tries to sleep at night all he thinks about is how he forgot to sign up before the cutoff date. I signed up on the very last day. Feels comfy.

T. Arklet's Grandfather.

>funding a delegate
>delegate voting
>if a delegate doesn't pay, switch vote
>literally the entire point of the system

this