Hey, I'm the guy that lost 5000 BNT... They said I needed .1 BTC but im broke. I have the pills here.... Should I do it...

Hey, I'm the guy that lost 5000 BNT... They said I needed .1 BTC but im broke. I have the pills here.... Should I do it? I saved this picture for when we went to the moon.... I'm drunk guys I lost my seat on the ship.......... guys im off the ride.

Can you Livestream it plx?

They would have done fine. They are in the Jew land.... I lost them all holy shit. I lost it all its over bois.

i feel bad for you user. maybe you can resort to the sharpie in the butt. stay stronk.

Just get a fucking job you whinger.

They said you can get it back if you pay them 0.1 btc?

Chill, dude.

It was only BNT

with jews you lose.

Dont feel bad for me im stup[id. I made bancor stronger. I burned coins. What normies dont get is that for a bancor token to be created as they are so scared of it need equal value to be placed in return... thus letting someone else sell their bnt... burning it... and taking the value back. a perfect system. Now that I cannot be a part of it Im going to take this entire thing of childrens advil. pce my biznezmen we almost fucking made it. remember me on the moon, would yah?

i'm guessing this is going to turn into a begging thread soon when you post your btc address

before that happens, get a fucking job or ask your friends/family for a small loan, 0.1BTC is fucking nothing, and if you really are going to get your BNT back then why the fuck aren't you trying to pay it

It's just money, it's not like you can't earn it back eventually just learn something and move on

OP, why do they need 0.1 BTC to get your BNT back?

Yeah but chill the fuck oit ya pussy. U thonk thete arent millions others who got burnt ? Lizerally normal pert of life which will go away

how did you fuck up op? if you sent them to certain contracts owned by bancor theyve managed to send them back provided you sent it to the right kind of contract they have access to.

and you dont need any btc to get them returned in that case.

2 years ago I lost about $2000 of crypto to some stupid shit. Today it would be worth $600,000. I work for a living and have very little in retirement. I'm upside down about 20K today because of the commie fucks. I hate the idea of suicide but I definitly understand it. Life is all about how much shit you can take before death. GEN X here. Glad my shit is over half over. Enjoy your youth.

How did you lose your BNT? Is it still in the contract?? Let me help you friend

To investigate on bittrex
its over bancormarine stand down . .. I'm not going to make it I sent it to the twilight zone.

5000 BNT is a lot. Imagine once it moons 100+. I'm sorry user :( be more careful next time.

Geez, you lost 10 grands in a blunder. Well, I lost 30k because of a failed business and didn't think for one second of killing myself.

Get a job you bum, and get it back.

Whelp, get out the knee pads. Have him wash his dick first it wont be so bad...

This is a half arsed scam, but the best part is that the reading comprehension level of Veeky Forums is so low, nobody even understands that you're asking for money.