I have 500€ to invest, which is all I've got desu. I want to buy something good, not some scamcoin, and hold it...

I have 500€ to invest, which is all I've got desu. I want to buy something good, not some scamcoin, and hold it. I need your help.

Do I buy ETH? BTC? OMG? BAT? NEO?

Thank you in advance.

never buy anything beside BTC/ETH, if you need fast money just make several transactions between the 2

I've got a lot in LTC and OMG, ARK seems worthwhile too user. Trade safe!

Yeah, youre pretty much going to stay poor.

I use shitcoins only to make more bitcoins. You might try that.

LTC and ARK seem expensive now... ETH on the other hand is at 250€ so I could buy 2. And it should go up at least to 300 anytime soon, right? Or maybe I should buy 50 OMG. I don't know user there's too many coins.

ETH on the other hand is at 250€ so I could buy 2. And it should go up at least to 300 anytime soon, right?

Seems like a safe bet for some quick cash. I reckon it's gonna go up to about 390-400 before it crashes again. It might go further down before it goes up again, though.

What other coin would you recommend?

walton

200 in bitcoin cash, 200 in ethereum, and 100 in BAT

buy yourself sometttthing fun nice or comfortable in the real world. I dot know if you noiced but most coins go down every single day. Exchanges like yobit and bittrex are self destructing with everyday crashing or outright zero bds in all their tokens. people talk about abull market but all coins are down except a few random total shitcoins

DON´T TRUST ANYONE. If you are expecting to get honest answers,boy you are in for a surprise.
This board is 90% shills and 10% advice

safe bet is put it all on BTC right now, leave and check back every 3 months on it

all other shitcoins are bipolar fucks that can't hold their high values when reached. unless you like risk and gambling then this will be your game.

buy in 2 weeks, when the bloodbath is over, or you can buy high sell low like a true Veeky Forumsnessmen now

last bump for advice.

Buy Doge. Trust me.

I rather not to.

buy QTUM

Unironically Metal if you want to double your money and then some, MTL
Join the slack to see why

Doge is at support. Possible 50% gains in the next 2 weeks.

I'd buy BTC or ETH and hold for a couple months while lurking. Then decide if you want to get involved in alts or stick with a couple big coins. I wouldn't buy OMG now or NEO ever. Maybe BAT if you believe in the project.

Split it 5 ways into 5 projects that you've researched and believe have the potential to be bigger than they are now

Whats the slack addy?

Link to slack?

>I wouldn't buy OMG now or NEO eve

why not? the chinks are going to pump these fuckers up. easy money.

I'm currently 60% in dnt, got several 100k that I bought at 11cents.

This coin is the future, my husband told me it's gonna moon soon

unironically DGB & SC.

OMG or NEO if you want to make a lot of money before the crypto meme dies

BTC or ETH if you want to make a little

Original user was fucking useless but I found it through another slack
goto
metalpay.chat to register

good, more for me