Red pill me on the Eisenhower Death Camps

Red pill me on the Eisenhower Death Camps

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/le-happy-merchant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IG_Farben
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They weren't real

Just like the rest of the concentration camps, right?

I wish they were real.

/thread

Ah yes, they weren't real because it didn't happen in your mind.

I googled it and it shows nothing but obscure stormfag pages and yt videos with epic sentimental music. So i'm just gonna assume it's yet another stormshit lie.

A death camp would imply they were built with the specific purpose of slaughtering most if not all of the prisoners (presumably by a violent method such as gassing or shooting). Since even the most outrageous claims put the death toll of German POWs at 1 million, out of a total of 5 million (or 20%) taken into custody at war's end, it can be surmised that the camps were not built for extermination and the deaths can be chalked up to a mixture of an overstressed supplied system and mild neglect.

TL;DR you'd have a easier time claiming Andersonville was an death camp than you would the Rheinwiesenlagers.

If you place people in a camp where you know there isn't enough food or medical care to keep them alive, you might as well put them in the gas chamber.

>Google

Good goy

So what makes that any different than the camps the Nazis built? Undoubtedly the Nazi's supply lines were more stressed than the Allies and their camps were more neglected due to more important matters.

The camps the Germans built were a 5 star hotel compared to what is being discussed.

>Le

Should've known

>le brave free thinking researcher face :DD
>what? you dare disprove my baseless conspiracy theories? jew! kike! shill! cuck!

>I googled it

>conspiracy theories

It was only a matter of time

The name of the meme is literally Le Happy Merchant

knowyourmeme.com/memes/le-happy-merchant

>knowyourmeme

You can stop posting now

>phoneposter

The text reads :
Photo no. 2
"West angle of crematory 1 in 1945, without chimney, in its state as an "aerial protection bunker". The depository window is filled in. The central door permits access to the first airlock of the bunker, the second next to it is reserved for pharmaceutical products."
Wow that sure redpilled me, they converted a crematory to a bunker when they moved the extermination actions to Auschwitz II and that proves that the holocaust didn't happen.

Because it didn't happen you fucking faggot cuck.

>akshually arguing with stormfags

Lel

Not an argument.

Additional information:
>Français : Combat d'escrime organisé en 1941 par la "Société sportive de JG Farben d'Auschwitz" (selon ce qui est écrit sur la banderolle). Source : Archives fédérales allemandes (German Federal Archive)
English: fencing, sports teams of IG Farben in w:en:AuschwitzAuschwitz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IG_Farben

>IG Farben was a German chemical and pharmaceutical industry conglomerate. Its name is taken from Interessen-Gemeinschaft Farbenindustrie AktienGesellschaft (Plc Syndicate [literally, "community of interests"] of dye-making corporations)

>The Buna Chemical Plant at Dwory was under construction by 1943,[39] after a March 2, 1942 contract with "IG Farbenindustrie AG Auschwitz."[40] At its peak in 1944, this factory made use of 83,000 slave laborers.[

Faggot nigger jew.

But they should have been

how does your theory explain the anti-semetism in germany (boycotts and laws making them unequal) and the connection to mostly jewish people being put to camps to work without a salary. If you are taking people as forced labor and don't plan on releasing them, its called a death sentence and your work camp will be called a death camp.

>theory

The Nazis themselves literally invented two separate terms to describe their facilities.

Konzentrationslager means Concentration Camp

Vernichtungslager means Extermination Camp