Imagine being a footfag in pre-1900s China. How did they get by?

Imagine being a footfag in pre-1900s China. How did they get by?

i hope this is just a shitty trivia meme and only like 1 person actually did this. coz that shit aint beautiful.

>find large feet unattractive
>solution is this

Mao put an end to it during the Cultural Revolution. So the Cultural Revolution wasn't all bad.

Pretty sure you're supposed to wear shoes with it.

He only did it because it was a Bourgeoisie thing. Its not like he gave a shit about the morality side.

That doesn't make it worse. The Chinese liked it because the women would stumble when walking and apparently this is cute.

To me finding a foot like that from a shoe is as bad as finding a dick from her panties. nopenopenope.

Maybe Chinese guys have nice feet?

>be footfag in: Greek, Roman, Egyptian times

t. ghost whisperer

The ROC put an end to that shit without gommunism and self-genociding their culture. Go ahead and try to find a granny with those in Taiwan.

Approximately 40-50% of Chinese women pre 19th century practiced foot binding. You really think that many people could be wrong about its beauty? You must just have shit taste.

>mfw see this thread as a footfag

But that's gay user, and gay is wrong

If it's so wrong how can it feel so good?

I'm OP and I'm a gay footfag so I guess it's okay. To be honest I'm not familiar with male Chinese foot morphology.

Good is bad, user

then you're a poor fucking excuse for a footfag

Never caught my interest, user. But sometimes my interest has an ethnographic touch.

Footbinding had already officially been banned since 1912. Pinning the ending of the practice on the communists is disingenuous, it had already been out of fashion for decades before they took power

>chinese
>people

no

Feels good to live in the 21st century and have some natural pretty Chinese feet to look at

There are many great grandmas in Taiwan with those feet.

RoC on Taiwan != RoC 1912-1949.
Comparing the two is idiotic. Taiwan had immense US support and was an island of 20 million.

>(You)
>human

Yes and war was outlawed in 1928.

RoC had immense amounts of footbinding. The practice only died in the 1950-1960 period alongside widespread opium abuse and de-facto slavery. The cultural revolution had little to do with it though.

RoC had many more of these old Chinese traditions. The good and bad ones.