Is there any other instance in modern history of immigrants from a single country completely overwhelming the host?

Is there any other instance in modern history of immigrants from a single country completely overwhelming the host?

Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/papers/w23153
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_Nothing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not a country really but berbers overwhelming Nubia with immigration

>Somalis in Minnesota

why?

Swedish-Americans, all you need to know

ebin banter, it's like I'm really on /int/

>India
>Pennsylvania

So it's actually true and I'm not crazy for thinking it?

Sometimes the truth is ebin banter

Any sane person who wants a tech job will also want those god damn h1b visas reversed asap.

From what I've personally experienced, they're much more likely to be accountants than techies. I'm not entirely sure that non-Indian accountants still exist.

How bout them Swedes in Maine right?

French locals had to settle for them because they couldn't get Haitians up there

Germans did it to the English in the 19th Century here in the US, they were assimilated however, usually against their own will.

Some slipped through the cracks however...

Germans in the US during the 19th century.

>tfw when glorious Württemberg/Alsace-Lorraine mix
>tfw living next to my German homies in the Amana Colonies
How can B*its even compete?

The white cave people who overwhelmed the galactic ebonoid empire and took credit for creating civilization but undid a lot of their space age tech, the black gods live in the hollow earth and aeons away waiting for the black man to reactivate the interdimensional melanin powered stargate and take back his throne.

those bastards!

Not really since thos h1b guys have every legal and economic advantage removed by being h1b guys. Legal immigrants cost companies a lot of money, the processing and interviews all happen on their dime and at the end of it the dothead still has all his worker rights and market determined pay.

Yes, countless examples, going all the way back to Sumer, over-run by Semites.

Its all dem libruls wanting to kill Murrika

more like just Swsedes dragging their favorite pet niggers around

>3 states Bhutan
wut

Lol nice /int/

>bhutan
What the fuck. Do those states have no immigrants or are they all illegal or what? There's like a total of 12 people and 20 yaks in all Bhutan.

>legal immigrants

If only 3 Bhutanese immigrated to those states, but that's one more than any other nationality, then Bhutan is the biggest source of legal immigrants in that state.

A ton of Americans in the South self-identify as being of "American" decent on census records, almost all of whom are of a decidedly British stock, predominantly English and Scottish. If you combine those three, Americans of British decent are still hold the largest single ancestry in the US.

That's what I asked for. If those states actually had some problem with illegal immigration. Although I don't see how, they're pretty far from everything that isn't Canada.

*My sides*

It's like they are all trying to find the clitoris

But most white nationalists are from the south, right? Southern states are mostly of english decent

Montana I understand, not many people emigrate to the US hoping to live in Montana so they probably have a very small level of legal immigration that can be easily skewed. But those New England states are a mystery, I know lots of Europeans who have moved to New England and Vermont would be my number one choice if I were ever to do so so who fucking knows what that's about.

>Montana

I meant, of course, North Dakota.

>completely overwhelming
I don't think you realize how spread how the immigrants are when it's not California. In a nation of 330 million, nonwhite hispanics/latinos are still only slightly higher of a percentage of the country than blacks.

Nice to see Aztlan has grown.

Does Michigan have good non muslim Iraqi women?

>None of those countries are white
How fucked are we?

Bill Clinton refugee resettlement programs. Columbus Ohio is also full of Somalis.

German Americans are now the largest ethnic group in America. Before the end of World War 1, German was the second most commonly spoken language in the United States, and you could have entire large communities who spoke nothing but German, just like how we have large communities of Mexicans and Cubans who speak nothing but Spanish. After the war, German Americans quickly assimilated into the white population thanks to racism and xenophobia against them.

>Germans assimilated into white
This fucking meme again. They were never considered hot white (inb4 that meme essay from Ben Franklin).

>Legal immigrants cost companies a lot of money, the processing and interviews all happen on their dime and at the end of it the dothead still has all his worker rights and market determined pay.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nber.org/papers/w23153

The Americas, both North and South is an instance of immigrants completely overwhelming the host

Palestine.

Yes, Kosovo. Albanian roaches scurrying around on serbian soil and aided by the great satan of the West aka USA.

Germans were never considered non-white. Even if they were, racism is no longer allowed.

From some of those other options, you'd think amerifats should be glad for the mexicans

When I meant "white" I meant into the general non-German white American population.

Whats with all the pinoys in west virginia

>Is there any other instance in modern history of immigrants from a single country completely overwhelming the host?
Germans in 19th century USA
Italians and Germans in 19th century Argentina

Those people were either settlers of migrants. Actives were either never part of the system or just mere furniture in it. Can't really call them legal immigrants

Mainer Here Somalis aren't as bad as they sound.

They leech free money off the government, but they mind themselves and generally don't break the law.

That's at least true about the 1st generation Somalis, I guess the ones actually born here are starting to get into trouble, wonder why that is.

Notice all the white nationalities (German, English, Irish) came here illegally and thus are not shown on the diagram.

Jews in Palestine, Palestinians in Jordan.

>Somalis aren't as bad
Admittedly I've never been to Maine but I can't imagine worse people in the world than Somalis.

>Kentucky
>Cuba

Well Maine is the "Alabama" of the north so perhaps I just don't notice how shitty they are because all the natives aren't much better...

yeah what's up with that? I wanna know why there's so many Cubans in Ketucky.

>Cubans in Kentucky
>Philipinos in Alaska
>Bhutanese in North Dakota

I don't quite understand this one. the majority of white Americans are descended from Germans, true, but their language and culture was completely stamped out and assimilated following the wars. They're physically, culturally, and linguistically indistinguishable from other white Americans, so I don't know if that can be considered "overwhelming the host"

This is the kind of mentality that led to you getting ethnically cleansed by Somalis

But you'll be in great company Mister 56%, why are you complaining?

>Tfw Montana only gets white immigrants
My favorite part of this state is that it's too cold for niggers to stay here, and the liberals that do come here are all white and just bring bomb ass craft beers with them.

Plus eastern Montana hates niggers more than I do.

Give you a hint. It's starts with ((( and ends with )))

>but their language and culture was completely stamped out and assimilated following the wars
>This is what liberals believe
Just because we are constantly shamed and threatened with being fired for being proud of our heritage does not mean we have forgotten it. German-Americans still do pro-German events. The Irish have their enclave, the Italians have theirs, the Anglo theirs as well... We have not been totally brainwashed into thinking we are just "white" except for the mutt white Americans.

you mean the europeans coming and literally genociding the natives? Yes, Brazil and Haiti are examples.

>wonder why that is.

Black american culture is absolutely destructive and toxic, that's why.

>genociding the natives
>Unintentionally spreading the plague and smallpox among the natives was Europeans fault

>Why that is
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean

Basically, the Somalians we actually approve to come here have children that inherit the traits of Somalians we don't want here.

Refugee agencies and/or local churches sponsor them.

Some Cubans also come up to Louisville from Miami and really like it here, so they stay, and they tell their friends.

Wasn't Sumer originally a semitic town?

We warned you about Catholics, bro. We warned you about Catholics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_Nothing

Kuntuckian here, not sure why Cubans exactly (know a few of them though) but we have a lot of shitty ranch jobs no one wants to do. A lot of illegals work those jobs.

it's happened in america already with irish, germans, italians, native americans, and blacks

They were invaders, not immigrants or settlers.

Doesn't that page include studies that prove nutrition and desease have an incidence in terms of future IQ?

Actually there are many phenomenons that kind of dissprove the argument. For example there are very interesting studies regarding genetic diseases common to african americans that are not nearly as common in africa, wich some theorize is due because they originated through epigenitic process that result from their living conditions in the US.
This may also happen with social process, like gans like MS and 18 originating among centralamerican immigrants in the US and later spreading to central america

>my state is apparently full of myanmar immigrants
>never met one in my life