Tfw I just looked up Nazi ideas of Untermensch as a Slav

>Tfw I just looked up Nazi ideas of Untermensch as a Slav

Why the fuck did Nazi hate Slavs so much? what did East Europeans do to them?

That was basically how euros viewed non-whites but applied to other euros.

It's like a tierlist that you can find the non euro group that a certain type if slaves fits into.

>Lived on land
>Possesed property
>Did not bowed down to him

The worst crimes in the eyes of a Nazi.

It's WE WANT YOUR LAND the ideology.
Just dehumanize the enemy.

they didnt, just the ones that were in their way

Reminder that the reason modern day Poles hate Arabs is because they're still butthurt hitler considered Arabs honorary aryan but poles tonne subhuman untermensch bahahahahahaha

well, arabs were more civilized than poles back then, but they reachet utter subhuman levels in the last 80 years

>Nazis unironically believed Indo-Iranics, Celtics, Italics, all stem from them.
Holy shit.

Well that's cause all the Jews moved from Eastern Europe to Middle East. Living around Jews has that effect on you

no one said they werent fucking retarded tb h

Not even remotely true

t. Wzaazwaszasazslv PRezwezczxezseski

>That was basically how euros viewed non-whites
Not exclusively. It was always a Slav kind of thing for some reason.

I'm not polish, Arabs were largely fly laced slave-driving nomads who if they were very fancy had a camel train or two.
Poles on the other hand reconstructed the Enigma cipher machines.
The real reason Nazis hated poles is that they were given former Prussian lands and their existence as a nation/people was an affront to the reich.

>Slav = Russian
This meme again

They're like the King of Slavs.

Most people in America don't even know that countries like Lithuania, Latvia, Belarus etc etc exist.

Ukraine is pretty famous now tho and Poland is a 50/50.

>King of Slavs
Not according to your own picture.
>people in America
Are mongrels and retards
>Lithuania, Latvia
Not even Slavic

>They're like the King of Slavs.
>Most people in America don't even know that countries like Lithuania, Latvia, Belarus etc etc exist.
>Ukraine is pretty famous now tho and Poland is a 50/50.

willing to bet my tesicles that this post was made by an americn

Probably Canadian mane

an American doesn't know countries such as Belarus or Latvia. Hell they probably didn't know Luxembourg

Nazi wewuzism literally killed the white identity for a good reason.

Germans are less "Aryan" than Slavs.

Marginally.

For one, fuck you you Nazi piece of shit (that being the most likely reason you would ever need to look it up or be shocked by it).

Anyway, it was a mere justification for the war against them. While they were allied with Russia and conquering stuff by their side, he couldn't stop going on and on about just how Aryan they are.

I honestly doubt it, Poles are pretty fucking well known in the US. If he is American he's just more retarded than the average American.

They believed that they all came from the Proto-Indo-Europeans, and that Germans were the most purely PIE left

people take those wacky racial laws too seriously, most Nazis were just German nationalists under a different name so of course they would dispossess and discriminate against Slavs. The same thing would've happened in the East had the Germans won WWI