Veeky Forums Approved Cars?

Alright Veeky Forums, lambos aside what car are you buying when you finally make it?
For me it's pic related. Walk around wall st and you'll see hundreds of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dFqVMN7AKaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any car that has the best reliabiltyto price ratio. So that I can spend more on crypto. Srsly be a better jew op

Veeky Forums approves of you doing whatever the fuck you want

This. Just get a good all round car and use the rest of the money for more gains.

Escalades are for niggers. I approve of cheap cars like Toyota, Honda, Kia, Hyundai, etc. Asians make the better cars.

german cars.

tesla model 3 probably or some cheap scooter

This. No niggalade and no American cars. Also no Mercedes or jaguars (to much upkeep) Japanese or Korean cars are FTW and parts are hella cheap so just drive it like you stole it and blast some eurobeat

youtube.com/watch?v=dFqVMN7AKaM

old gallardo. normies think its new. only cost like $80k.

another poorfag option is second gen porsche cayman. normies think its a new porche that probably cost $80k but they are only like $20k.

of course I wouldn't actually drive either of these that often they would cost a lot to maintain.

Lol

Germans are outdone by Asians in terms of economy and durability

Tesla

I like new tech

For me it's the Honda Civic.

Anything less than a lambo is pointless. It'll just make you poor and won't impress anyone. If you aren't buying a lambo then go with a cheap reliable Honda/Toyota or pickup truck.

or get one of these

this

I fucking lol'd, underrated.

so far I have 1987 toyota mr2 (weekend fun), 2003 BMW 5 series (look impressive to normies, dates, etc) 2008 mitsubishi eclipse (daily driver), and a Chevy s10 from 92 (for work)

I don't want a lambo, but I do want a lotus.

I have 2k omg, 2.5k ark, 2 btc, and 20 eth.

will I make it?

Lotus Exige S for me plz

Lol, people buying sports cars = virgins.

A safe car is the number one priority for my girlfriend.

bmw 8 series BRO CHEAP AND VERY VAPOR

Shit... You can beat inflation with a Toyota Tacoma. It has got to be the most practical vehicle with the highest resale. That's about the smartest buy you can make. I love the driving experience, so I buy less practical cars that suffer more depreciation.

If I could go back in time I'd slap myself, tell myself fuck cars, buy a Tacoma, buy gold and bitcoin, and check the fuck out of this society.

Fuck cars, money is freedom.

This, but with cryptowat.ch on that screen while my car drives itself

You must mean boyfriend

Soulless vehicles

You must be whipped as fuck, pussy worshiping cuck.

a civic sport or impreza wrx. I currently have a subaru baja I am keeping it until it dies

Because she has already driven enough hours in Chad's Ferrari

MIATA
Is
Always
The
Answer

lexus lc is awesome, lots of people in the +2100 bitpam Veeky Forums trading/coding/mining discord love them too desu.

discord.gg/VpPrGmF