Is the live of a female of equal worth as that of a male?

Is the live of a female of equal worth as that of a male?

g-gonna need the video senpai

she's way above his league

This, please. Science needs it.

She's giving blowjobs to strangers to pay for food, she's barely above a literal hobo.

No

I once fucked a mentally handicapped woman in the ass while she was passed out high on Xanax. She also happens to be my wife's second cousin.

That is several levels of karmic retribution beyond blowing a dude for a tip.

Nice

>I'm a shitlord so all men are like me

Please kys

>shitlord
Leave

I'm not an english speaker, so educate me on english insults and why shitlord is not appropiated. I just took it from the internet.

Niceee. Did you creampie her asshole?

Nice

Its tumblr speak

Provide a non-heretic alternative then

The average man is worth less because they can't pop out babies. Men are built to go out hunting and fighting war so they are obviously the more disposable. This disposablity then leads into more variance which leads to most of the great innovators having been men.

Condom, dude. I'm not retarded.

To be fair, she told me she wanted to get assfucked.

> have kinda hot, slightly stupid fuckbuddy
> get drunk and high together on occasion
> ride her like a rented mule every weekend, everybody has a good time
> one night I'm at work and she starts calling me, talking about all the freaky shit she wants to do when I get home
> soundsgood.jpg
> get home, shower, fuckbuddy shows up
> she is high as giraffe pussy... like really, really fucked up
> still wants to fuck...... so we get to it
> she says she wants it up the ass, then passes out so I bend her over and go to town
> I mean, we're talking about a solid half hour of colon-bruising, prison style gorilla fucking
> she was gone in the morning
> she never called me again and I got a job about 100 miles away, so we never spoke again

15 years later...

> be happily married with kids, sitting in the waiting room of my doctor's office
> woman comes in, sits down right across from me
> I look up, and it's her
> ohshitohshitohshitohshit
> they call my name and I am the fuck out of there... actually leave by the back door when I'm done
> tell my wife that I saw an old fuckbuddy that day (we truly have no secrets)
> she asks the woman's name, I can barely remember it
> start picking my way through my drug-addled 15 year old memories and she spits out the correct name
> me: "Holy shit, yes! That's her. Wow."
> her: "That's my fucking cousin! Oh shit! She's retarded, too! Oh fuck! She literally went to Special Ed! You fucked my retarded cousin, oh fucking God! You raped her, even! Holy fucking shit!"

Good times, man. Good times. Luckily, my wife is as fucked up as I am, so we had a good laugh. But yeah.... it was worse than some chick blowing a waiter.

lmao thats so interesting

How did you not realize that your fuckbuddy was retarded?

Did she have a little hand ?

History and humanities you faggot

Yes, they both have zero intrinsic worth.

ask in

I want the kind of marriage you have

I knew she was stupid and had dependency issues. That's why we were fucking. Her hubby was a long haul trucker and was gone for over a month at a time. Ok, she couldn't name the vice president once. But to be fair, plenty of women are stupid without being retarded. I just thought she was a dumbass who liked to get high and fuck.

I later found out that she mostly stole drugs from my wife's grandmother. So I probably popped a few oxycontin stolen from my future wife's Nana. I feel bad about this but not enough to negate the comedic aspect of the thing. And I did get my life together. So there is that.

My point is that there are worse things than blowing a waiter.

Nice.

>got my life together
>on Veeky Forums
Pick one

>for science xd

I come on here when I'm bored. There's some funny, entertaining stuff here occasionally.

It's rare.

She's never raped anyone but she has pulled some seriously nefarious shit.

The life of a female is worth far more than a male

You know they use the words "it's", "tumblr" and "speak" on tumblr, right? Hell, they even use those words on plebbit!

>nefarious shit
You know I have to ask, right?

You and your wife sound like the ultimate degenerates who did fucked up shit. Normal people dont bring up fuckbuddies of the past. Thats secret.

>My point is that there are worse things than blowing a waiter.
No i think you just really wanted to to tell us about yourself.