BTC-CVC - EXCLUSIVE NEW - INVEST NOW - 100 BITCOIN INVEST AT 5 PM 09/09/2017

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CVC
The president of the crytomoney CIVIC going to make going to TV SHOW FOR ANNONCEMENT OF PRIVATE IMVESTION MORE THEN 100 BITCOIN FOR DEVELOPPEMENT OF THE VERSION 2

BUY NOW, DONT LOSE YOUR CHANCE.

Pajeet is that you?

100 bitcoin? give me a break. if all thyve got to announce is some pocket change this shit is struggling.

MOONNNNN LIGHTTTT

There are so many people with civic bags that I don't think it's possible to break 10k.

For the love of god hit 52 cents again so I can get rid of this pajeet coin without a loss

ill pick some up when it finally goes below ico price, still hilariously overvalued right now.

I will buy if it goes around 7-8k after more chink fudding

Wait, doesnt that mean a lot of people are not selling because theyre holding bags = price should rise

There's nothing you can do but hold or buy back for the sake of it this coin isn't implemented any where

It got pulled off of wikihow for being shit

Is Civic the same as Mothership?
What' the same and What's different?

This is getting strong support at 9400 sats. Will do well in the next two weeks, cap this.

Buy the rumor sell the news
plz biz dont fall for this like i did if you are going to buy wait for a dip

>Wait for a dip when it only goes down in value

Better buy Mothership?

just got added to polo, expect wild swings

ROCKET SHIP

i missed it :(

FUCK YOU POLO NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEE

did the market just freeze in bittrex? It's not moving at all and it's not showing up in search

I put in an order but it doesn't fill up despite price is higher than ask.
Now I can't cancel order because apparently market doesn't exist

it works now.
moon please.

>Going all in in a pump over a long time downtrend.

The biz way.

Woo oooo w
How far is this going guys

This is going to go down hard

>mfw very tempted to buy in

Tempting, but you know you're going to get fucked in the ass.

down trend was already broken a while ago
insider info

Yeah so you know people will be buying in because everything is down. so they grab onto whatever that can moon right now to make a quick profit.

>meme arrows
TA does not work in crypto

The reason it mooned is because It got added on poloniex
It's gonna crash just like xel did

what do you mean it doesn't work? it had a clear trend line it was following. the evidence is literally in front of your eyes.

duuno really,
It will drop though
as soon as people stop doing arbitrage

look like dippin now

Please take my advice and don't buy this shit. It takes fucking MONTHS to unload those bags.

thank you so much OP got to unload at 1400

god bless you

made $500, not bad for a slow day, thanks civicucks!

Lucky bitch I bought at 52 cents like a retard right before it crashed. I got out with a whole $20 profit

ITS STILL GOING UP, BUY NOW OR FOREVER REGRET

Buy, sleep, profit.

caught it and sold my bags. happy days.

it's not you fool

>sold my bags long ago
F
U
G

I bought at $0.19 and sold at $0.77 then I bought nav at $0.30 sold at like $1.25 and bought ARK it was so awesome, until I got a RAT while try to buy C2V. CIVIC has gone 40% since you posted this.Why does god hate poor people?

yea i sold my bags too quickly and only ended up +3% in fear of a quick pull back. I didn't realize it still was gonna tack on another 10%. Oh well it pulled back to right about where I sold it.

This is ACTUALLY a pajeet coin but it's actually made me some good gains. Glad I was able to accumulate around 9k. See you fucks in my lambo