Am I the only girl invested in cryptocurrencies here?

Am I the only girl invested in cryptocurrencies here?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/boobsnbitcoins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK OFF

i'd like to invest in you if you know what i mean.

Yes

If so you have to prove it...

Yes my dear :)

Tits or gtfo

>girl

nigga please

>"girl"

You look like a breakable sex toy that possibly has a feminine micropenis.

what the actual fuck
and theres that one guy shitting on his jacket

nice just sent 100k ;)

Normally I would just say TOGTFO but you being female could actually be relevant thus giving you value beside the sexual pleasure you can offer men and that isn't a compliment I offer lightly.
How are you emotionally while trading? I got my gf into trading but she is fucking useless at it as she irrationally acts on emotion literally buying high on FOMO every fucking time.

kek

Everyone knows there's no girls in Veeky Forums

My sister works in marketing for some brokers/online exchange and I've managed to get her interested in crypto
She dosent know how to save up so she's not really into it...
Which is a shame because she could access all thay insider info...

nice try, OP.

You're probably the only mature girl here the rest of these people are just little girls

You're a bad boyfriend for getting her into cryptocurrencies! Make her quit, women don't act rationally!

The people you see on those sad sad threads later on the weekend

Want to see my hairy tits user

This would have been rarer than a cup and handle on dgb user
A woman? In crypto? On biz?
With their reputation?
Get real.

this board is fulled with neet larpers

to trade you do need to have no soul or youre going to keep acting reactionary and get eaten by everyone else doing the same thing; or youre going to be doing well but constantly stressed the fuck out and miserable.

Will do, she has turned the 0.3 BTC I gave her into 0.1 BTC so I'll just let her continue on her way to 0.

Good thing I'm soulless then.

>makes thread about women in crypto
>tells women not to get into crypto
So, why did you make this thread again?

So far the only good girl i heard from biz the user with chinese wife who made him invest in ETH early.

how old was she on that pic? just want to be reassured im not a pedophile

how to find recent pics of her?

You fucking gabe your gf 0.3 btc to invest??
Motherfcuker I libe in a thirld world country and getting 0.1 btc to trade was a fucming nightmare
Dear god, what a waste

Why didnt you buy something nice for her with that money (or less) and kept on trading yourself??
Investing IS NOT A GAME

we definetely are in a bubble... Fuck me

I sure do.

Femanon here. No you're not.

What coins are you invested in if you don't mind sharing? :)

Yes user, always remember who you find sexually attractive should be based on a number rather than how they actually look.

Sorry panjeet but it's all play money to me, I put in $20 3 years ago and have cashed out $3k so I couldn't care less about the ~$40k I'm still playing with.
This is no small part of my trading success, I couldn't give a fuck if it all goes up in smoke so never act out of fear.

Mostly bitcoin. I have a lot in Ark, Bat, Xmr, and some in Ltc, Swt, Dcr, Sia, Kmd, Tkn and Steem

i just thought of an infallible plan
>grab pic off tumblr from grill
>crop it, mirror it so it can't be reverse searched
>ask betas to give me their allowances on crypto

why i didn't think of this sooner. there are so many thirsty retards around here

All these newfags
Tits and timestamp or gtfo

You cashed out a worthless amount of money and dont have enough to buy a property in my 3rd world country (not india, pajeet) but you act like you're rich?
Damn you're stupidier than I thought

why do fem anons have to announce it. no one cares

Apparently biz cares, this thread is on top
Worls every time too

"Yea, I'm a girl.
Yea, I buy bitcoin."

No. You're simply one of the attention-whores in crypto. Kys.

>refuses to speak anyone in thread whose not grill
>does not invest by personal research of coin, only if someone with pussy tells you to

When did I say I'm rich? I'm broke as fuck in fiat and crypto is all I have going for me but I'm good at it and I am going to retire on this shit.

Also what country? I find it hard to believe property is over $40k USD in the 3rd world.

women on Veeky Forums....
unbelievable.

Tits or GTFO. Sage.

Announcing sage is a bannable offense

Have you looked at the catalog? There are no mods on Veeky Forums. It's the wild west here.

oh, excuse me
>only responds to guy to say hes bad boyfriend
If you want to circle jerk with a bunch of Veeky Forums carpet munchers why not jist create some femanon discord crypto group or something, or start a subreddit?

TITS OR GTFO

>only responds to guy to say hes bad boyfriend

You seem too retarded to have been in crypto long. Do you even have 6 figs yet? What coins are you invested in?

>typing like a roleplaying nigger from instagram

DAMN girl are you an alt coin? Cuz id like to pump n dump you

also

P I T S B U R G H
it
s
b
u
r
g

hey any "girls" wanna be my "girl"friend?? I'm a """girl""" too teehee

fuck off and kys, attentionwhore

TITS OR GTFO u dumb whore !

>you will never have good genes so you can have unprotected summer sex with your hot 15 year old high school hottie crush for 3 months with no a worry on your mind and no money will ever make up for missing on these key development experiences

and they say why I dropped out from life

No one gives a single solitary fuck if you're a girl. Stop seeking attention you dumb whore

You could have ended up having a kid way to young... always a silver lining

Do you even own any crypto? No risk no gain.

no

JeBaited

>tfw I did exactly this in high school and it ended terribly and I wish I stayed home and kept playing WoW

twitter.com/boobsnbitcoins

My ebony crypto waifu

How much bitbean would it take for you to fart on a microphone on discord?

traps are not girls

Would any of you actually take a girl's advice if it was good though?

Wut

I live in Uruguay
You wont get shit for under 80k
At least not in a place you'd want to live in

underrated

>typing like a roleplaying nigger from instagram

I legitemely dont know what the fuck you're talking about but it seems to be making you mad

Oh you're not the other guy, is this a fahnny maymay? xdddd

>Uruguay
Well shit, I though Australia was bad for average income to housing price ratio but that is insane.

Tits w/timestamp or gtfo

pls post your address I want to send you BTC ty pls

Saw this yesterday

I have a pussy too, you can send me BTC
1GRMVFECiWjzgmV4jGgLXyHaRtamM6Y8z2

A digimarine thread probably died for this garbage.

sry your id tag different
I need to see your pretty face
and comment on my body

Damn girl you thicc we should team up and make a YouTube channel I already have a super successful one so it'll be super easy. Here's the link. Check it out and contact me via YouTube after you subscribe and we can make it happen:

What gets me is that EVEN in the highly obscure world of crypto, girls get to play on easy mode. Assuming you are pretty, of course.

I mean, shit, you literally need not do more than tattoo your BTC wallet address on your ass and go around tech-savvy communities, fucking everything that moves and I guarantee you'll find that wallet slowly start filling with transactions.

I'm also a girl but I'm way too ugly and self-conscious to post a picture of myself.

>boobsnbitcoins
Why even work? At this point, I feel like I just need to become a parasite to a decently whoreable woman instead of produce goods and services.

>tranny comes to Veeky Forums to larp as a girl
lmao

I WILL LITERALLY PAY YOU 5 BTC JUST TO GIVE ME SOME ATTENTION

PLEASE IM SO LONELY

you swim in the street with the others then

No, faggot. Now gtfo of my Veeky Forums

No dick here, you can trust.
This is my pussy.

I'd fuck you.

no deal
kys today

O rly?
17EgG46dj4tzFxSappPZUsbyJLqhDRpAHU
For every deposit, another will be posted
better deposits = better posts
if you announce your deposit amount before i get txconf, you can request what gets sent ;)

you sure did boyo

It's what's in your heart that counts!

gives you a hug

keep your 5 BTC and put it in OMG instead :)

If I can pontificate for a bit, for your education, one of the rules of the internet is: "There are no girls on the internet”
This rule does not mean what you think it means.
In real life, guys like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and pretend what you say is interesting, or that they think you’re smart or clever. On the internet, we don’t have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a “girl” does not exist. You don’t get a bonus to the conversation just because I’d like to put my cock in you.
When you make posts like “hurrdurr, I’m a girl”, you are looking for attention. The only reason you post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the internet.
The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your “girlness” back on the internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, and an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.
So, that being said, TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT. Bitch. Also saged.

Pls post your reddcoin address so i can tip you user. Thank you.

RiTqCB2tmvsghQuuwkDTDaWqhX9zkJsEwD

>We don't have the chance to fuck you, so you don't get a bonus to the conversation

So you want to fuck men? Is that why they don't have to "get the fuck out"?

I mean that's fine. I support gay marriage.

^^