WTC

How dumb am I for buying this shit?

his name was charlie walton, bro. just gotta wait for this china FUD to clear up

Lolz shitcoin

Not if you bought at under 2 dollars like me, just give it a few weeks OP

If you look at the early times for any coin you will see that it goes through periods of pump and dump which is just whales accumulating by taking advantage of FUD of those that bought in

Trust me on this one, if you do a little research you'll see we're probably going to be at ~10 bucks per token by the end of October.

>tfw bought at 578k sats

W-will it ever go that high again? seriously.

Got my buy order in at 19k. Really hope it fills. There's a good chance this gets delisted too but I feel bittrex soon.

Only if you bought at ATH. Then you're dumb for buying at ATH, not for buying coin.

Anything under $2 is a steal. Comfy pepe in a week.
>$5+ in October.

More likely than not, yes. Will it be this year? That's a gamble

how's it going to go up when it gets pullled from exchanges like the other chinkcoins

The only exchange it is on is Binance, and they've already said that it's there to stay. Because that's in Hong Kong. Just like the coin. Which is in Hong Kong. Hong Kong is not China. HONG KONG IS NOT CHINA. Do you eat all the fud you're served?

who said it was there to say/where did they it? they just removed hrc tocday. it can happen to wtc at any time

Why october?

Is there a wallet to store my WTC in instead of leaving it on Binance?

>yfw WTC crashes on 9/11

It has funding from Chinese chamber of commerce. Delisting is not happening.

I think myetherwallet lets you store it as it's erc20

October and can put it into ether-wallet if you really want

Kek

OMG added to Binance.. In other words, a validation that WTC is here to stay. Do not stress guys.

binance just took hcash off. Loopring asked to be taken off.

Good coin, just got released at the wrong time

gonna buy right now desu

it could be all over on Monday

Why monday

wtc, 9/11