Good tech

>good tech
>alpha
>easy to use
>first released platform on the market
>good marketing
>good team
>in talks with vitalik buterin

Why is it crashing below ico price? What made it die?

Whales keeping the Brice down

The memes

In all honestly I dont think the average /sp/ fag willong to bet on matches will use crypto for it, it is a great idea but no one uses crypto for anything (thats why so many people calling it a bubble)
Maybe it will catch on skmeday, but we're yet to see the "normification of cryptocurrency"

If you trust crypto and you trust your investment, fear not, as I, and many others here, believe it will in fact be the future

I can't believe anyone is audacious enough to still shill this garbage.

Simple. They havent released the actual FULL product yet. Sure, even I used the demo, it is great, but you can only pretend to bet on shit at this point.

Thousands of people WILL use this once you can actually put money on the line, until then, STOX will undergo random volatility.

why is this coin garbage?

Why use it? Why not use bitcoin for sports betting. What's the allure of turning Usd to Eth to Bancor to stox back to Bancor back to Eth back to USD?

The problem is with the STOX app. They haven't released the working version. In case you haven't noticed, people of our generation fucking hate to wait for shit, especially for anything to do with computers.

Attention will shift back to stox once you can actually bet on the next fucking game or election. Not being able to bet on the Mayweather fight really turned people off and now the price took a deserved hit.

However, once the app is running the price will recover. You can make easy money betting on more one sided bets, which is a nice change from daytrading crypto/holding.

You aren't even being subtle

You will be able to buy STOX directly with fiat you mong

Ayo fuck these nostox fuccbois lets ride this baby to the moon. Fnna get my weight up off these bags straight pimpin hoes in a minute nahmsayin?? ESKETIITTT

stox is for betting on everything, not just sports. is there a decentralized betting platform that uses bitcoin?

All of the bitcoin betting websites are shitty and needlessly complicated, they literally remind me of etherdelta. Wheras stox's app is more adapted to be usable by literally anyone. The interface is extremely simplified.

yea i get that, but augur and gnosis have a much higher price and ??? to show for it. i don't understand why there is so little interest in stox.

It's not on any exchanges that matter (yet)

Since it is such a basic concept, STOX just needs to release a working betting app where you can bet on anything. It needs to be up and running. Once these simple terms are met, STOX will have it's days in the sun.

Because it is on exchanges that even I could set up in one day. It's an excellent crypto, being crippled by the exchanges.

fucking mayweather marketing killed it. people thought something's gonna happen on the fight night.

if the real news is about stox alpha why would you advertise it like it had something to do with the fight?

stupid kikes

If they can release the full version soon, itll be the fucking first app based crypto that does what it intends to with a functional real world use. It wont just be "promises" and incompleteness like 99% of other crypto. Stox will be huge for this reason alone.

I agree, the disappointment will stick until the full app is released. Until then it is just promises and incompleteness.

When will the working app actually be released?

Q1 2018

>Kike scam
that's all.

that's just around the corner goyim!

That 3 1/2+ months is a long fucking time.

Stox is dead until Q1 2018
easy $5 plus after that

I can't fucking figure out how to deposit on liqui

go to balances

It needs to be on a relevant exchange. That's all. Bittrex hasn't listed anything new in over a month, unfortunately.

Because bitcoin takes to long to transfer now

A gambling crypto is only going to work if it's backed or indexed by something real. Otherwise, holding it is going to be more profitable than gambling it if it catches on. If it doesn't catch on, it's worthless.

People laughed when i said buy monaco at 1 dollar

Thats all i have to say