Who was the most annoying person in history?

Who was the most annoying person in history?

probably Trump

You

Whats annoying? Being a gimp on twitter or raping and pillaging?

It comes down to one of three people.
The Incatard
The Turkposter
The beaner with caps lock

The beaner is a genuinely autistic moron hoping to revive the old Roman way of writing or something

Also the antiwhitecuckposter

There's multiple turkposters
t. turkposter

Are any of them actually Turks? It just seems strange that every Turk I see on here is like that, there must be some false flagging going on

I like Incatard, he butthurts /pol/ migrants like no other

I'm half Iranian, idk about the rest

For some reason the mods hate it much more than
-africaposting
-shitlerposting
-antiwhiteleftypol-posting

>antiwhiteleftypol-posting

What?

that false flagging faggot who uses the same few phrases in every post, if you don't know what I'm talking about gtfo newfag
>anti-white shills actually believe this
>go back to leftypol you anti-white racist
>why do all leftists hate white people?

Ray is nice

don't forget "libcucks something, something safespace"

I'm surprised I don't get banned more, I make shit threads fairly frequently for the sole purpose of getting banned

Why did Europeans fail to strong civilizations before the Middle Easterners civilized them?
Is there something here which historians aren't accounting for?

triggered

I can't quite put my finger on why but it's just really fun to post random garbage on this board
>pic related isn't me, but kek

He also claims that all of the stormtard websites they have as their own literal echo chamber safe spaces, don't really count because some are white nationalist instead of full on white supremacist.

>knowing him by name
Means he's you.

no, but when his trip had arabic letters it was read something like "Ray Koss"
He wrote a story about his autistic attempt to work at a mcdonalds once, i wish i still had it here

i just do it because its easier for me to focus on something else if i dont have the temptation to post here