Veeky Forums, will you ever stop being poor?

> He FUDded at $0.1
> He FUDded at $0.2
> He FUDded at $0.3
> He FUDded at $1
> He FUDded at $2
> He FUDded at $2.3
> He is FUDding at $2.8
> He is going to FUD at $3
> He is going to do it again at $5
> He will keep doing the same thing at $10, $20…

Is it that hard to buy in and stop being poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.ark.io/topic/251/jarunik-delegate-proposal-70-voters-20-reserves-10-costs
classicdelegate.biz
nextshark.com/uncle-chang-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You'll never win, arkies. Just give up.

My BTC is ready for any serious dip. 60% in ark

>He FUDDED at 2.87
>he FUDded at 2.873
>he FUDded at 2.8731

ARK price predictions on January 1st?

i think realistically, $5-8.
pls based god bring this cunt to $100 so i can retire

$100 is conservative in 2-3 years

>bought ATH when $0.84
>bought ATH when $2.42
>bought ATH when $2.46
>bought ATH when $2.58
>bought ATH when $2.77

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

Asked this in another thread but it appears dead:

Currently my portfolio is 20% ARK and I want to double it next dip (if there will ever come one). Does doubling your ARK mean you also double the amount of ARK you forge? Or is there some kind of diminishing return?

Also, will the rate ARK are forged ever get slower? Because even now I forge about 0.2 ark per day. If it ever goes 10$+, that's pretty much unsustainable, right?

Not sure if forging is the correct term but whatevs.

>Or is there some kind of diminishing return?
depends on the delegate
for example biz_classic gives preferential treatment to small hodlers
other delegates like sharkpool give 90% no matter what your size

My vote is on Jarunik. Did I dun goofed?

nah u good.
he pays the fees so you get max gains.

>Jarunik
forum.ark.io/topic/251/jarunik-delegate-proposal-70-voters-20-reserves-10-costs
>70% to voters
there are delegates with a higher payout %

> poor people

No he's reliable.

Whats the deal with ark?
Is it just "fast"?
Bouvht this shit some time ago and sold ot at profit because I thought the only technological advance was that it's faster than bitcoin...

you're a retard

how do I trade shitcoins like these, do I have to make separate wallets for other exchanges?

move shitcoins between exchanges to trade and private wallets off exchanges to hold

Quality content user
Guess I'll just read about your shitcoin when I have some free time

Ark isn't a shitcoin. Enjoy being a Noarkie.

In 2 years you'll feel like you did for passing up $3 Ethereum.

can some whale please dump this so i can buy a dip for once?

Green to crypto. Have a potential 500 to invest (not much, I know). Can anyone give me a quick rundown why I should choose this? Please be nice I have autism.

Because it will moon to $1000 any day now.

He takes 30 percent tho lol. You'd be making more with biz classic in the long run

>literally every idiot who invests in altcoins

I've bought Ark two times already for hold, because all the hype and shill, but every fucking time I've gotten second thoughts about keeping that shit in my portfolio and it has ended to me selling that shit away with a little loss.

I don't just see money in Ark. Currently holding Lisk.

>holding lisk instead of ark
>doubting ark and still holding lisk at the same time
>selling ark for a loss
>TWICE

This is retarded on so many levels i can't even begin to grasp what the fuck is going on in your head

you sir are impatient. just hodl, it's impossible to lose money. ARK's head dev left Lisk
>inb4 muh fired

>it keeps going up so I buy
>panic sell at a loss
>"its a shitcoin with no profit to be made

congratulations escaping planned parenthood man

QUICK RUNDOWN ON ARK

There are a lot of features which are already done:
Extremely fast blockchain with 8s blocktime
High security and stability due to delegate proof of stake
Ark is very scalable and does not waste electricity
Good desktop wallet which is ready for Ledger
Good distribution of the coins
Good development fund which is well managed
Strong development team which delivers a lot
Open an active community (i.e. ACES Ark-Ethereum Bridge)
Support for pretty much every often used programming language
The list is longer but the point is that it is already providing a lot of value. There is a strong core which will see a lot of extensions soon. The vision is not to build Ark all alone. Ark will connect a lot crypto services. Just imagine what will happen once all services (cards, point of sales, games, chat integrations, other cryptos, exchanges and so on) come together and are really connected through Ark.

ark is a literal meme, 100% speculation, no substance

I bought Lisk at $2 and have held it because I feel comfortable with it, like with other of my holdings. I don't normally buy shit out of FOMO, but Ark makes me FOMO yet I just can't fucking hold it. Smartbridge and Ark in general just doesn't feel like a thing and they aren't that good at marketing.

When Lisk is killing the marketing game and actually see that the product could be fucking huge and adapted, in Ark I just don't see it.

I had 3500 ark not too long ago, lost 1000 trading other coins and missed a moon mission, currently have none because I bought blocknet (which wouldn't necessarily have been a bad decision if the chinks hadn't decided to dump it along with their literal shittokens).

I'll partially buy back in when I can do so at a small profit. I'm not gonna FOMO on this.

>I don't see money in Ark
Yeah, because you keep panic selling like a retard

easily $15-$20

you guys think it still makes sense to invest into ARK? i dont hold much; i wanted to buy a lot at 28 cents but was too lazy lol.

I'm sorry that happened, and I'll weigh it in to my decision.
Is that really what you think? Why do you think it'll be like that?

Yeah it makes sense.
But consider Blocknet as well. It's in a dip and still pretty obscure at a much lower market cap.

>asks how to trade 'shitcoins' like Ark
>buys at ATH
>sells low
>Ark is a meme

Nice try, Malarkie

there is no time to explain, just look at the chart

it's already risen by the time you've read this post

what are you waiting for user?

i'm just trying to find some new long-term coins right now. i actually believe in ARKs tech, that's why i invested. you think it's gonna dip anytime soon?

NO FOMO DONT BUY HIGH ANONS !
IT WILL DIP TO REBUY BELOW 50

Bought in when they were at $0.04 cents.

I would be very surprised if it dipped below 55k barring a huge crash. 60k is a more realistic floor imo

It depends. Crypto investors have a short attention span. If there are other moon missions going on you're gonna see fewer people buying ark and more selling it to catch other rockets.

I don't think there will be a huge dip, but the current growth rates likely won't continue as other coins recover, especially if there aren't many updates from the ARK team.

May happen.

I'm actually waiting for coinbase to let me spend more money from my debit card (it's at 14 right now for the verge I got earlier)

I just voted for biz_classic on my ark wallet. Is there anything else I have to do. how do I specify how often I get payouts

Classicdelegate.biz
Create account and log in, change settings in your dashboard

classicdelegate.biz

Buy now rather than wait.

If you had a lot, wouldn't it be beneficial to just divide your Ark into multiple wallets and use biz_classic on all of them?

Just don't get caught, vote splitting to game the system can get you banned

how many arks daily would I get for 1700 arks

BUMP

Can someone explain how you earn more ark by just having it a wallet?
Also what % increase are we talking here

currently receiving avg .4 ark a day with 1900

your delegate just sends you a portion of the ark they mined if you vote for them, is what I understand.

>wouldn't it be beneficial to just divide your Ark into multiple wallets and use biz_classic on all of them?
You can. You'll just get blacklisted if you get caught.

We're testing automated ways to disincentive that behavior though. Our first test with RAB (rolling average balance) will be in production in a few days.

>We're testing automated ways to disincentive that behavior though.
here's a tip chang
get rid of that "average voter size" number on the website

That number's not some big secret. If we don't display it, people can find it elsewhere.

I'm actually in favor of scrapping the bracket system and doing a flat rate that rewards loyal voters but am willing to give Moon's RAB system a try.

My proposal would be to:
- Grandfather all existing voters to 95%, regardless of wallet size
- New voters start off at 70, 75, or 80% (numbers up for debate).
- For each block they help us forge, new voters earn a little bit more until they converge to a 90% maximum.

What do you guys think?

it's cool that ark gives delegates the freedom to make their own little fiefdoms like this where everyone makes up their own rules and stuff, lol

ARK solves a lot of problems with crypto like miners gaining political power and long confirmation times. Here are a couple of tips:
Never buy ATH or near ATH, wait for the dip.
HODL don't day trade, day trading takes a lot of skill and as a noob that isn't you
Never buy or sell based on what anyone else says, do your own research
Never use Yobit

If anyone is thinking about sitting this one out, take a look at the chart. The volume on sells/dips is tiny - people are accumulating and the buy volume is increasing. This will break out bigly and then the real FOMO will start.

This shit will be $5 in a week the way it is going, possibly sooner.

The market cap is only 275 mil. This could be a top 10 coin no problem with 1 bil+ cap.

I think $7 before the end of the year is a very safe bet.

good luck bros.

Remove the average number. It is a constant temptation to wallet split. Even if you can find it elsewhere you are underestimating how lazy people are.

just make grandfather 90%

closed end funds kick arks ass for income. if you want volatile high income check CEFL. etf or any of the ubs income funds

My inner jew was tempted to but we promised small wallets 100%. 95% is easier to swallow.

But then again, people were already feeling resentment for the grandfathered voters that helped push us to 51 so maybe giving people preferential treatment isn't a good idea.

I'll discuss it with Moon before we we make anything official.

If you call for a Grandfather vote on this proposal, I will be voting in favour of it.

Vote via a 0.1 ARK transfer with the smartbridge field used for the vote, this way you know the votes are legit.

Yeah this means the vote results are in the public domain and cannot be manipulated and makes it easier for Chang & Moon to just set a time limit and have all votes before the deadline automatically validate

Please guys tell me how to get started on this. How do i gwt srarted with ark?

Seems like the biz_classic delegate is constantly changing the terms and screwing over its voters.

Jarunik seems a lot more reliable and transparent.

Complete noob here. If you give new voters incentive by increasing their rate to eventually converge with the grandfathered voters, I'd buy in. The delegate system seems interesting since I don't have to rocket strap 10 gpus together like my ETH kit.

i'm a small wallet so i don't want to say this but...
i was thinking ahead and a change like this is inevitable, especially if ARK goes up significantly there will be too much money at stake, people will be too tempted to game it unless you require ID or something equally insane which would drive most people elsewhere

it's also inevitable that you get some resistance if you change the rules. you only have to be competitive to keep your voters tho. if you go from 100 to 95, that's still better than anything i'm aware of so people will grumblingly accept it. even 90 is competitive and there's a cost to switch delegates. then you have built in brand loyalty for Veeky Forumsraelis although maybe that's a wash short-term since you're breaking an earlier promise. expect more bitter "heems" to pop up lol.

>Even if you can find it elsewhere you are underestimating how lazy people are.
my thoughts exactly lol. every little bit helps. not a permanent solution tho.

Debating where to land between 90-100% payouts
Vs
Jarunik's flat 70%
You're retarded, biz_classic bends over backwards for all their voters

Kek forbid anything evolve or adapt. Let's stop using electricity and go back to making fires with sticks

biz_classic is a scam delegate

You realize jarunik has changed his payout percentage multiple times right?

And the most he does to notify voters is a message on slack. At least with biz_classic, they tell us about proposed changed before they even happen.

you buy some from bittrex

nextshark.com/uncle-chang-interview/

>Uncle Chang, who declined to give his real name, is a 23-year-old Chinese-American with a degree in computer science from NYU and is based in Midtown Manhattan. Like me, he grew up speaking Cantonese with his parents at home and English at school. He was raised in Brooklyn to immigrant parents. His mother scrubs toilets as a maid at a hotel and his father does manual labor.

given blockchains are going to keep consolidating, and atomic swaps aren't only valid for bitcoin => bitcoin-clones, but for any currency, even esoteric ones like monero

what exactly is the use of yet another fragmented currency, that tries to solve problem already getting solved, but instead introduces yet another token that people arent going to want to hold long term?

we've already established that that just makes us like him more. Nothing wrong with hard work, not that you would know.

why does everyone think atomic swaps and smart bridge are the same thing

omg hes chinese. lets hate him

it doesnt have to be when it fulfils 90% of what any kind of cross-blockchain interaction needs to be. besides, the point about consolidation is the really important one, when everything you need to interact with is running on 1 to 3 blockchains, the pleasure of messing around with another blockchain and its token is not something people are going to bother with. and its people that are the only market here, programs and automated services will handle cross blockchain interaction when they need to without abstracting it away.

machines will be doing it using ark smart bridge technology, TM

anything automated is a prime example of things NOT using a system like this. if the chain is esoteric and not used enough to not have an easy way to use it directly, its certianly not important enough to need to interact with.

theres just no middle ground where a blockchain is compelling enough to need cross-blockchain interactivity outside of its own silo, and yet not important enough to interact with directly. that's just a fantasy.

Etherdelta cosumes like 10% to 30% of ethereum blockchain.

That's just a fucking exchange almost nobody uses.

Do the math sonny

Hold and stake your ark, stop trying to trade it

7-8pc - current rate, only half the people are forging ark which grows around 4 pc per annum

Way better - current system is overly complex and encourages wallet splittng

Is Ark dipping under $2.70 anytime soon? I sold 500 of them at $2.86 to try and buy back in at a lower price

Also, can anyone in the biz_classic pool tell me if there's a benefit to being one of the early voters for them? I voted before they were in the top 51

Your non-commitment will be punished.

Dude I believe in Ark 100%, I'm just trying to pick up some more via daytrading

The very minimum you'd be getting if you're grandfathered is 90% payouts, whereas I think whales can get down to 75% payouts without being grandfathered. If you have a small wallet there's really no benefit

What is considered a small wallet? I have about 13k Ark

For now, below average = small.

Your 13k will be taxed at 10% (90% pay) instead of 20% (80% pay) because you're grandfathered.

Based, thank you. You do a great job.