Pre-register is open for the Blackmoon Ico Sale

Pre-register is open for the Blackmoon Ico Sale
(Link is below in the pastebin)

>02 Days 17 Hours 05 Minutes to go

>low Hardcap 30M
>Great team with Big names (Former VP/CCO of VK.com (biggest Facebook alternative in Russia)
>Company that's been in business for 3 years
(blackmoonfg.com/)
>open for Burgers
>Brilliant Idea : blackmooncrypto.com/bmc_whitepaper_170819_v1.14.pdf

(THE BRIDGE BETWEEN THE CRYPTO UNIVERSE AND THE TRADITIONAL INVESTMENT MARKET
A SEAMLESS WAY TO TOKENIZE REAL WORLD INVESTMENT FUNDS
THE UNIFIED TOOL THAT BRINGS THE ADVANTAGES OF BOTH THE FIAT AND CRYPTO WORLDS TO INVESTORS)

>instead of buying USDT to avoid market dips you just buy a token backed by Gold or a Fund backed by 10-20 Altcoins or Fiat funds (stocks?)

Dont want for the DIP because there wont be one

>DOWNSIDE PROTECTION

30% of the proceeds from BMC Distribution will be reserved for a guaranteed buyback of BMC tokens at 80% of the Distribution Rate nominated in USD. The reserve will be stored in the diversified portfolio of major cryptocurrencies and will last for 24 months after the tokens distribution.

it already collected 9.5M$ so there's only 5-20M $ left in the Ico

Interviews With Blackmoon Crypto Investors/advisers :

youtu.be/j5QVE7b8jaQ
>.
youtu.be/sJeFWwYIbF0
>.
youtu.be/y6Fygw9cQHM
>.
youtu.be/McpSJn85nsY
>.
youtu.be/iYe_KcgX33w
>.
youtu.be/K8661gjE5ac
>.
youtu.be/emyFBcGcTBs
>.
youtu.be/rGMjNLnXLZo
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.

Shamefull Ref link : pastebin.com/YaEMXjy8

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2016/07/06/blackmoon-launches-in-the-us-to-match-investors-with-balance-sheet-lenders/
techcrunch.com/2017/09/06/blackmoon-to-ico-its-blockchain-based-platform-for-tokenized-investment-funds/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-05/russian-lending-marketplace-expands-to-u-s-in-search-of-growth
cnbc.com/2017/09/06/china-ico-ban-will-help-to-stop-fraud-and-scams-experts-say.html
fintech.finance/01-news/bringing-cryptocurrencies-into-the-world-of-traditional-investing-what-will-it-take-to-get-there/
firrma.ru/data/news/76613/?view_comments=yes
huffingtonpost.com/entry/59a57f60e4b0d6cf7f405058
coindesk.com/online-lender-blackmoon-launch-ethereum-token-management-platform/
techbullion.com/traditional-banks-and-marketplace-lenders
fintech.finance/news/the-evolution-of-marketplace-lending-where-to-go-from-here/
magazine.fintechweekly.com/articles/composite-lending-why-a-hybrid-of-balance-sheet-and-marketplace-lending-makes-the-most-sense?utm_medium=email&utm_source=fintechweeklycom
huffingtonpost.com/aj-agrawal/howling-at-the-blackmoon_b_11166160.html
lending-times.com/2016/05/23/mid-term-outlook-on-alternative-lending/
lendacademy.com/composite-lending-evolving-balance-sheet-lending-model/
lending-times.com/marketplace-lending-as-a-service/
financialtech-mag.com/blackmoon-financial-group-entra-mercado-espanol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Some of the funds Planned

Check out the Whitepaper for more info About these

can confirm; girl is asian

>BlackMoon versus Similar Projects

stop posting this pic, it's too distracting

Yeah Japanese i think

>Price info

that picture is gross

>Publications

techcrunch.com/2016/07/06/blackmoon-launches-in-the-us-to-match-investors-with-balance-sheet-lenders/

techcrunch.com/2017/09/06/blackmoon-to-ico-its-blockchain-based-platform-for-tokenized-investment-funds/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-05/russian-lending-marketplace-expands-to-u-s-in-search-of-growth

cnbc.com/2017/09/06/china-ico-ban-will-help-to-stop-fraud-and-scams-experts-say.html

fintech.finance/01-news/bringing-cryptocurrencies-into-the-world-of-traditional-investing-what-will-it-take-to-get-there/

firrma.ru/data/news/76613/?view_comments=yes

huffingtonpost.com/entry/59a57f60e4b0d6cf7f405058

coindesk.com/online-lender-blackmoon-launch-ethereum-token-management-platform/

techbullion.com/traditional-banks-and-marketplace-lenders

fintech.finance/news/the-evolution-of-marketplace-lending-where-to-go-from-here/

magazine.fintechweekly.com/articles/composite-lending-why-a-hybrid-of-balance-sheet-and-marketplace-lending-makes-the-most-sense?utm_medium=email&utm_source=fintechweeklycom

huffingtonpost.com/aj-agrawal/howling-at-the-blackmoon_b_11166160.html

lending-times.com/2016/05/23/mid-term-outlook-on-alternative-lending/

lendacademy.com/composite-lending-evolving-balance-sheet-lending-model/

lending-times.com/marketplace-lending-as-a-service/

financialtech-mag.com/blackmoon-financial-group-entra-mercado-espanol/

Sorry user
Stay strong

>Pic related

What's difference between blackmoon and latoken?

Seems like a simulair Project

but with a quick look at Latoken
i dont think they wil allow Crypto portfolio Funds)

like on Blackmoon they wil even have ICO funds

instead of trying to get into a ICO you can just buy into the ICO FUND (so you dont have to get lucky to get into the 1min sold out ico's since blackmoon would buy the presales)

Latoken never got shilled here

yea never heard of it

(blackmoon wasnt shilled much except since the last day off the presale yet they stil raised asmuch as that LAtoken wich is in ICO stage now)

Good argument I buy blackmooon

Sauce for girl in OP pic or I will NEVER buy this shitcoin.

sauce ?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>kuchikaseya moira

So what price do you guys aim for ?

muh 666 get out drumpfkin faggot

wot?

Can people from the US join?

Americans could join the Presale(confirmed)

and for the Ico i think they are also Allowed (see picture)

Does it really matter what that says if it's incorrect?

What do you mean?

asfar i know Americans are allowed in the ICO

but cant be continuous Contributors

Ask yourself: Does this token qualify as a security?
if no, you're good.

If yes, Am I an accredited investor?
if no, you're breaking US securities laws buy participating in the ICO.

Pretty simple. Not going to weigh in on the probability of prosecution or anything. But just know that if BlackMoon is allowing US citizens break securities laws without reasonable measures, like a whitelist, to ensure all of them are accredited investors - then Blackmoon's owners could be dragged to the US and put in front of a judge. Along with those who participate, but they're just small fries.

the token can act as a Security

but you can only turn it on if you're outside of the US

If you're confident you're probably okay. You'd know more than I do about BM.

still the best thing would be to have it confirmed

(if anyone is intrested or doubt that you can enter as american)

Check out their Slack They answer super fast

bump

Another day, another blackmoon shill thread filled with anons who think they are getting dividends.

All the news and publications have been paid for by their extremely aggressive marketing strategy - look at how much went into the bounty program and you will understand why this piece of shit coin is being shilled non stop everywhere.

Enjoy your valueless coin.

you can get dividends as long you are not American

Honestly I wouldn't be interested in dividends I would be flipping this shit

yea m2

Dividends are cool but im more into crypto for quick flips (even tho sometimes long holds pay off way more)

Sauce for OP pic?

google this

Stop posting this fat arse slut. Surely there are some well proportioned sluts you could post pics of to shill your coin. Sick of seeing it