It's Over

see attached.

Free TA for you Veeky Forumsbros

I usually charge $200/hr for this sort of thing.

Have fun with your BTC bags.

Better get some CLOAK to hedge against the drop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRhvBu65HAo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownian_motion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like a textbook Italian Shitkicker formation

sorry user, prepare to get left behind on earth as POSW moons into infinity and beyond

Nah NAV or XVG or even just Montero .

Damn you charge $200 an hour for that bullshit? I should be rich! Oh wait I am.

r̸͔͖̤ͅ ͕͚̝ͅu͚̫̗ ̹a̧̭̮͖ ̳̥̜̟w̝̗̖͚̮̹͠į̳̣̮za̯̭̳r̙͚͖̻͎͕̤͝d?

> $200/hr for triangle pattern and pointing out volume decline (trading 101)

Nigga

I did take a short position yesterday though. Comfy gains ahoy

Holding up strong its moon time

This isn't even shit-tier TA. This is less than nothing.

>nice meme lines
why r people even too stupid, to connect the highs and the lows? IQ37 ?

u̶̝̖͎̳̰͜ ̸̛̠̩̀h̜a̖͜v̸̧̘̮̣̥̣̜̟̻̟͜e̤̥̱͕̯̫͞ ͕̖͢t̛̗̱͖̞͈͠o̵̵̯̘̘͎̻͘ ̸̛̰̠̟͉̼͇̗ͅt̙̹͙̠̞͖́͢͞e̶͕̺l̝͎͎̼ĺ̴̼͡ ̡̛͓̩͉̱̠̦͇͟m̯̣͙̻̺̖͎͢e̮̖̘͕͍̰̻͔̣͝ ͇̞̱͡ͅì̺͇̯͠ͅf͓̺͇̮͜ ̡͓̰̟͓͉͖͉̩̝́u̦̰̙̜̮͖͢ ͔̬̫͠r̳͉͕̣͕̹͉̩͓!̸̱̗̦͎

what did the magic meme lines mean by this?

nobody gives a shit about any short term BTC dips, other than maybe getting a chance to buy some more with fiat. kys, OP.

volume decline indicate pressure which means it will breakout upwards dumbass

>volume decline indicate pressure which means it will breakout upwards dumbass

noticed the same thing.
Crypto TA in general is a meme and anybody who says otherwise believes in magick.
This market is moved entirely on news and hype, even the most stabilished coins can prove to be unpredictable from their past trends sometimes.

>people actually believe this

Hey OP can you work your magic on a more meaningful scale, say, 4 months instead of a week?

Watch me hold anyway, bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=SRhvBu65HAo

I present to you exibut A

Trying to read the future prices from old data is like driving a car solely by looking at the rear-view mirror. This shit only works when the people in the market act according to its rules.

There's no rules, the rules are whatever people actually do.

And if the mass believes in meme triangles, then meme triangles are automatically real.

You can also try to model prices by applying brownian motion equations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownian_motion

>I usually charge $200 for meme lines based on shit worthless TA you can get for free on any stock trading website
Fucking kek!

Just because market is ranging and had a fake breakout it doesn't mean it's necessarily going down. Decrease in volume actually implies it's going to range for quite a bit longer, both strong bullish and bearish movements require influx of volume.

>I usually charge $200/hr for this sort of thing.

The question is whether or not anyone has actually paid you this.

Aaaaaan you were wrong ;^)

>goes up .5%
>HA U WERE WRONG ABOUT THE MID/LONG TERM TREND

No wonder everyone here is poor

>Implying meme patterns on a 30min scale set long-term trends
Joke's on you I went longBTC.

nobody in crypto does meme triangles except for spergs. this is a hype driven market

Silly autist, I use 1D and 4h candles. Don't worry tho, I'll buy your bags at $2800 when the bull market returns in October :^)

I feel sorry for the idiots paying you $200 per hour for this you stupid ass LARP. The downtrend is because of FUD from China, not because your meme triangles said so. There's a time and place for TA, and this isn't it.

You can charge people $200 an hour to draw meme lines? Shiiiiiiet I'm in the wrong profession then

Good for you, but maybe you need to wash your shit-stained eyes so you can see the fucking context of this thread.

>he won't even openly deny crypto is entering a bear market

Mmk

I'm happy to deny that, so far the bubble holds.

The fork and scalability problems have been alleviated for the time being, removing some uncertainty.

China is all bark and no bite, they know exactly how far they can go. They want to have the exchanges on a short leash, and the small investors scared to get their CNY out of the country, but they need the crypto market alive and well.

And finally there are still no strong altcoin, and no regulatory threats on the west.
The greatest threat is perhaps the SEC getting a little bit agitated about ICOs, but until something happens the best to do is hold and see.

I don't disagree that bitcoin will continue to rise, which is why I'm not cashing out of crypto. But, it will most likely fall before reheating $5k and , and there's money to be made knowing that

When the risk is negligible, little money is better than no money.
If you want more, play day trading at your own risk until things become more interesting.

You charge $200/hr for talking shit? are you a lawyer or something?

Wtf faggot I opened a short