How the fuck am i supposed to know which coin to buy when all you faggots are posting about different coins!?

how the fuck am i supposed to know which coin to buy when all you faggots are posting about different coins!?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/ARDRBTC/LIGefcK3-Ardor-Where-Technicals-and-Fundamentals-Meet-1bln-poten-cap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

posw idiot

neo fag

1. DGB
2. BANCOR
3. IOTA

Just out 100k into each coin mentioned. If you don't have 100k then you're just wasting your time and you'll remain poor anyway

GET

BITBEAN YOU ASS HAT!

buy omisego now

omg retard

very honestly, my biggest bet currently is ARDOR.
tradingview.com/chart/ARDRBTC/LIGefcK3-Ardor-Where-Technicals-and-Fundamentals-Meet-1bln-poten-cap/

This.

Step 1.) Buy POSW

Step 2.) Make a thread telling other people you just bought POSW and they should to.

Step 3.) Tell those people to make threads after they buy.

Step 4.) Price keeps going up.

I talk with people in the 2100+ bitpam Veeky Forums trading/mining/coding discord and find legitimate long term holds instead of the BS shilled on here, highly recommend you join, it's fun and non shill non pump and dump.

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

Let me help you out: the coins worth buying aren't shilled, they are discussed.

All shitcoins these idiots spam in every thread. Why would a confident man do that?

Battle beans

This OP. do some research and I guarantee you will want in.

Think I'm buying OMG once
Walton hopefully moons. then I'm also going to get in on chainlink and kyber ICO's this month

Blocknet (BLOCK)
Currently in a dip
Only 92mil market cap
Will be used to run a decentralized exchange where your coins are stored in your own wallet, not on the exchange.
5000 BLOCK to operate a full node and get 70% of the exchange profits, any amount can stake and get 30% of profits.

Idk, I just stopped listening to the fags here after Komodo.
I bought stratis because I have a good feeling about it.

100k to run a node? Sounds like i already missed this rocket

thanks, now it's going to be flooded with PnD shills.

POSW has amazing potential. Volume is picking up.

You don't need to run a full node to make money on BLOCK. Shits going interstellar.

So what if I only have 50?

You do some fucking research you lazy fuck, nothing in life is free.

buy HapCoin

NAV

pick one cunt

ETH safest bet

>LTC
>BTC
>ETH
>BCH

anything else is a meme and you are retarded for buying it.

>LTC