Nazis used Zyklon B to gas the Jews in the death cam---

>Nazis used Zyklon B to gas the Jews in the death cam---

Oh, so that's what they meant.

I like how on Veeky Forums you make genocide denial jokes every day, but on /tv/ you're so offended by Rick and Morty punching a Neo-Nazi that you've started a years-long propaganda campaign against it.

Who are you talking to

Except I don't browse/post on /tv/

Nice try Juden

Studies show that Jews are more likely to be predisposed of having mental illnesses such as schizophrenia than any other race. That may explain it.

literally every single historian says the holocaust happened as well.

Except Rick and Morty is actually shit. Sure, they're overreacting to that one dumb joke but it's a lame and unfunny show.

>denying the holocaust
Oh wow, could you not?

Nice Soviet manipulated photo.

>They keep coming here
>They keep avoiding these questions
>When presented with evidence they simpy ignore it
Which are worse, stormfags or commies?

>soviet manipulated photo that Berlin got BTFO

what was that you were saying abou schizophrenia you tard?

>Which are worse, stormfags or commies?

both

/pol/edditors should be range banned from Veeky Forums

or at least chinkmoot should add some kind of restriction: you are unable to post on Veeky Forums if you browsed /pol/ in the last 60 minutes

there, board fixed.
put /v/, /tv/ and /int/ to the restriction and Veeky Forums instantly becomes the best board around

I haven't browsed /pol/ in literally years yet I still get called a /pol/ack on here simply because I call Jews out on their bullshit.

I want to believe in the holocaust, but where is the proof?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

/k/ and /co/ too

/tv/ was a mistake, that entire board should be deleted

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them..

>this is the meme spouting cancerous newfags that killed /tv/

absolute shitpost

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

/tv/ was never good to begin with. Much like /mu/, most of their memes revolve around some absolute dogshit piece of work being claimed as a masterpiece and people who don't like it being called tasteless plebs. It's funny when you first see it but this shit's been going on for almost a decade now, it's everything that board has to offer you.

>you've you've you've
The hacker known as Veeky Forums (formerly known as anonymoose, formerly known as leejun) is not uno hombre

Stormies now commies next

see

>"lol wheres the evidence"
>get flooded with mounds and mounds of historical documents, photographic evidence, eye witness accounts from those who suffered from it, and those who carried it out, along with thousands of articles and books written by historians who have dedicated their lives to studying the subject
>"lol thats all fake jewish evidence! hitlerwasright.blogspot said it never happened!"

every fucking thread

Women shouldn't have the right to vote because they're not interested in politics.

It aint worth fighting but the bullshit is that mods dont fucking cleanse this board of /pol/ trash

All I want is Himmler's signature under "Herr Himmler, if you sign this we will kill six million Jews."

/tv/ was always a relatively shitty board, but 2-3 years ago the shitposting:actual discussion ratio was like 50:50 and you could actually talk about movies.
today its 70% meme spam, 10% game of thrones discussion, 10% capeshit, and 10% pedo/blacked//pol/ bait threads
it quite literally reached /b/ levels of cancer

>muh leading question!

also, here you go
>"I also want to talk to you, quite frankly, on a very grave matter. Among ourselves it should be mentioned quite frankly, and yet we will never speak of it publicly. Just as we did not hesitate on June 30th, 1934 to do the duty we were bidden, and stand comrades who had lapsed, up against the wall and shoot them, so we have never spoken about it and will never [p. 65] speak of it. It was that tact which is a matter of course and which I am glad to say, is inherent in us, that made us never discuss it among ourselves, never to speak of it. It appalled everyone, and yet everyone was certain that he would do it the next time if such orders are issued and if it is necessary. I mean the clearing out of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish race. It's one of those things it is easy to talk about - "The Jewish race is being exterminated", says one party member, "that's quite clear, it's in our program - elimination of the Jews, and we're doing it, exterminating them." And then they come, 80 million worthy Germans, and each one has his decent Jew. Of course the others are vermin, but this one is an A-1 Jew. Not one of all those who talk this way has witnessed it, not one of them has been through it. Most of you must know what it means when 100 corpses are lying side by side, or 500 or 1000. To have stuck it out and at the same time - apart from exceptions caused by human weakness - to have remained decent fellows, that is what has made us hard. This is a page of glory in our history which has never been written and is never to be [p. 66] written, for we know how difficult we should have made it for ourselves, if - with the bombing raids, the burdens and the deprivations of war - we still had Jews today in every town as secret saboteurs, agitators and trouble-mongers. We would now probably have reached the 1916/17 stage when the Jews were still in the German national body."-Posen Speech. Oct 4, 1943

I finally see

I should add to his post (), there is a full audio record of this speech in Himmler's voice, which you would know if you had bothered to read my previous post at

Im offended by rick and morty threads period