What are your favorite cults, new religious movements, ufo religions, and esoteric groups, Veeky Forums?

What are your favorite cults, new religious movements, ufo religions, and esoteric groups, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_White_Brotherhood
youtube.com/user/TheSpiritScience
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably the Masons and Thelema.

Probably a tie between the Thule Society and the Ahnenerbe. The former believed that the mythical isle of Thule was somewhere in antartica and pushed for a neo-pagan revival in Nazi Germany, and the latter searched around the world to prove that Nordic Men traveled and ruled over the world who were the mythical Hyperboreans of Greek mythology.

There was an isolated tribe in Africa that saw a Zeppelin fly over during WW1 and developed a Zeppelin-based religion. When they were discovered by a German explorer 2 decades later, they still had crude drawings of the Zeppelin throughout the village. The tribesmen were constantly looking upwards, hoping to catch another glimpse of their god.

Probably the only doomsday cult that actually stood a good chance of making it happen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_White_Brotherhood

pretty comfy

The one tribe that worships Prince Philip

>new age

Islam

Probably the Eurasionists or the Eurasian Youth Party of Russia because if they ever seized power in Russia, the "Putin is Hitler" crowd would shut the fuck up because real fascism has seized control of Russia if they ever got in power.

>Eurasianists
Why do westerners think these clowns are in any way relevant?

Because of decades of propaganda against the Soviet Union and against Russia today. Not that I like communism or I support Russia today (which isn't communist to begin with now) but its simply propaganda that harkens back to the Cold War. And Dugin would make a good pet project of the west in a way because you could expect the propaganda to pump up into overdrive if a lunatic clown like him ever seized power in Russia. Which as you said, they are irrelevant in Russia.

They're literally cultists of the Chaos gods.

Based Russian police?
>Western pundits: WTF? Russian police are so brutal and corrupt arresting an activist for simply protesting. Fuck Russia.
>Dugin seizes power
>Western pundit: WTF? A fascist lunatic has taken over Russia. WTF? I love Putin now. Why didn't they arrest them for hate speech?!

youtube.com/user/TheSpiritScience
His view of the world and its history is crazy and detailed it can be an actually interesting narrative and some times and just hilariously retarded at others.

*is so crazy

>that pic
I like his Unplugged album.

Probably the Freemasons

Source?

Maybe not related, but I love people obsessed with Bigfoot. I don't believe in him myself but I am fascinated by the people who are just determined to prove his existence.

>Chaos Undivided
Well no wonder they aren't getting anywhere.