How can i get out of my 3rd world shit country? Can i buy fake passport id or something with my btc...

How can i get out of my 3rd world shit country? Can i buy fake passport id or something with my btc? Lets say i have 50btc and gonna keep them until it reaches 50k at least

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/politik/mehr-ausreisepflichtige-weniger-abschiebungen-innenminister-fordert-kein-bleiberecht-keinen-anspruch-auf-leistungen_id_7381214.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If going to US. Apply for a temporary worker visa. Also apply for green card.

Wait 3 years.

If going to Europe. Walk to Europe. They let everyone in.

I can get you a K1 Visa to come to the USA. It takes 75 days and costs $295. My brother works in immigration and "slides" people through the system with no problem if the price is right.

Why would you like to leave a place where you could live like a king with your crypto gains to move somewhere you will be middle class at best? I mean the only reason I can think of is if it's a really dangerous place, but still I would move to a safer third world country, not somewhere to be a wagecuck for mr shekelstein...

Really? Write me please
[email protected]

I dont want to live with hateful dumb sand niggers. I hate everything about this country.

Are you from egypt?

if anyone legally invites me in his/her country from europe, I will pay him/her 5k euros.

I'm a nice person, no muslim, no rapist, no welfare sucker (I have my own savings).

I just can't get eu visa. fucking eu only gives visa to islamists or blacks.

my e-mail: [email protected]

(I'm super serious)

you can pretty much buy any permanent visa to any 1st world for 300kUSD

Where are you from?

You don't need a visa. Just walk right in!

If from far away just fly to a country next to Eu and then cross the border illegally. If they catch you just claim asylum. You will not get asylum, but in Germany we have like 230k people who are literally supposed to leave because they have no business being here (and they are still getting full asylum benefits)
focus.de/politik/mehr-ausreisepflichtige-weniger-abschiebungen-innenminister-fordert-kein-bleiberecht-keinen-anspruch-auf-leistungen_id_7381214.html

I don't want to be illegal nor an asylum seeker. I just want to start a legal normal life in europe. I'm from turkey.

>[email protected]
user you cant be this dumb on a vietnamese image board

Residence permit idiot. Find a country with low restrictions on residence requirement and you are in

they don't give residence permit for no reason, you moron. either you have to buy property at least for 200k euros, or marry a citizen, or get invitation to school or job.

Buy citizenship in EU, I think Malta/Cyprus let you do this

malta for 400k usd. it's a too much money.

just walk into europe without any papers and claim asylum.

5million people have done it in the past 2 years, you cant oo

Claim you hated on Erdogan big time and now shit is on fire and people are after you.
What is your level of education?

you can be digital citizen in estonia

licence degree.

>I claim hate on erdogan
>still eu rejects my application
>I stay in turkey
>erdogan fucks me in the ass

>mfw I'm from a third world country, have both spanish and italian passports and would never move to europe to wagecuck

Why would I want to live in a place where everything is way more expensive?

feel invited to Poland. European country, nice girls, quite cheap and everyone is white on streets

problem for me is not living in a poor country but living in a totalitarian islamic poor country.

are you armenian, greek or just a non muslim turk?

non-muslim turk.

if I were armenian,greek or kurd I would not have eu visa problem.

I'm from brazil and I have a daughter and a gf, If everything goes right, I plan to liquidate all my assets into BTC then get out of this shithole with them. I'm just unsure where to go. I look like a mexican but my daughter and gf are white, also we are Catholics.

i know its not like EU job opportunities but have you considered Georgia or Armenia if you just wanna get out of the islam shithole world?

Buy IOTA and things will sort themselves out

Australia, but its pretty hard to get there if you do not have a job.
Or canada if you like pancakes with syrup

there are already 8million turks in germany and you cant get there?

youre a beta cuck, thats why your life sucks

Germany, refugees welcome

Yeah, Looks like canada is the easiest place to go if you are an Young Couple with kids. The bad thing is that I will have to find a job there before moving in.

Id rather live in a favela jungle than a Islamic caliphate, thanks.

I don't need a job. I have good online income.

and yes sir, these two countries are visa free but I see them as my last opportunity. if I fail to get to the europe I'll be moving either one of these two. I even think of peru or some other south american country. for example I don't want to live in a eu country where there are many muslim immigrants. I want an eu country with less muslim population. maybe some of you guys think you know how bad muslims are. no you don't. come and try to live among them as a non-muslim and you'll be 10x more anti-muslim.

I really don't understand why eu allows millions of islamists from middle east but not anti-islamists.

all my strict muslim blood relatives are in germany for years (they are not terrorists but complete morons). and they reject me. I have no criminal record. no nothing. I'm a virgin loser who spends his time on internet.

4 million and these turks vote for erdogan (60%) or kurds (30%). if I were an islamist or a kurd, I would have been in europe long time ago.

don't tell me pretend to be an islamist or a kurd because they use their connections and references. that doesn't work.

You can pay certain people 10k to be named in a trust with over a million dollars in Malta or Cyprus and then get citizenship in either country. It used to be somewhat common on the darknet and I'm sure you could find it if you looked. My friend bought citizenship to Cyprus but it still takes a year or two to get rid of your US citizenship.

>islamic caliphate

still a lot less terrorist attacks than other christian countries

i wonder why that is

wow I didn't know but this is certainly illegal. I don't want trouble with authorities. I need a more clean way semi-legal looking way to get it. for example a fake business invitation or something like that.

I'm a registered migration agent in Australia.

I can help you anonymously with a working permit (path to PR) to Australia or New Zealand, if you are willing to pay and keep my assistance off-record.

[email protected]

thank you. I will send an email very soon.

also thanks to other guys who helped me.

I'm going out, but if you want, just email me there:

[email protected]

Fuck off we're full.
t. Canada

>How can i get out of my 3rd world shit country?
1.get some iota
2.???
3.germany

thats why im saying, armenia will by far have the least amount of muslim immigrants of any of the nearby countries. i was amazed when i was there this summer that no refugees really show up there, but it makes sense. they destroyed every mosque when the azeris got btfo and left one standing as a museum basically for iranians to be happy. iranians are really the only muslims you see, coming to visit, but they seem alright

armenia and poland are the least cucked former communist countries

Poland here. Yeah its quite cool here

depends where you want to go
europe, find a polish/hungarian chick marry her get eu passport

usa find a decent money hungry us chick and get a us passport

cost for each 5000 usd to 10k

gonna have to fake a relationship though
pictures/text messages/fb i love you you know ..a cover story

if he actually has assets the gold digger will take half his shit when they get the divorce.

means he would need to keep everything in btc for quite some time