Which are the PoS coins Veeky Forums approved?

Which are the PoS coins Veeky Forums approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

koi-coin.com/about/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reddcoin

~5% annually

PoSW
the god tier PoS coin

syndicate

/thread

i heard its going through a rebrand. good time to buy?

yup. I wouldn't wait very long, it went through a veeeery long flat land period and is uptrending again. its the fabled buy zone before the megapump.

Decred is hybrid PoW/PoS. 20-30% returns per year. One of the best dev teams aruond, lightning network within a month or so, decentralized governance, decentralized proposal/funding system by the end of year, starting work on new privacy features in Q4, ledger and trezor support currently being worked on.

This. POSW is the next big moon mission. Accumulate now and buy a lambo in November.

tryna send some btc to cryptopia and the price is already rising

this and posw. imo posw is the next decred and im big in decred

>this thread

PLEASE BUY MY BAGS

POSW IS SHIT AND YOU KNOW IT

BUY ARK, THE ONLY POS COIN WORTH ANYTHING

gl, it's been going up for 3 days now
I expect a new ATH which is at least 25x from here so you should be fine buying today still

already got some ARK. I'll buy your bags for cheap on cryptopia tho
noice.

Eqt (30% p.a. ) and KOI are my main POS bags atm

koi-coin.com/about/
kek

>POS
this is short for Piece Of Shit

Ain't even mad, already made x9 my initial investment

Do you have to have a proof of stake coin in an ERC20 wallet, or even the coin's own wallet, to benefit?
Or will it still work if my coins are on bittrex

lol pos coins are just a small group of circle jerkers with aids that nobody else wants in on

OmiseGo will launch staking in hopefully Q1-Q2 2018.

NAV

she's not even asian

omisego

obsidian will be distributed in 2 days from now and short after should be on exchanges

No rebranding, just 2.0 and that's it. Once approved by SEC registration they will start to upgrade website design and performance, integration with ETH's casper, and proper PoS coins to be added and not shitcoins (ie. Espers)

Where are the fuds?

this guy fucks

We're gonna make it.