Jimmy the Peanut Farmer was too good for this cruel, cruel world

Jimmy the Peanut Farmer was too good for this cruel, cruel world

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvtC_qzHVM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jimmy started all the terrible shit that Reagan is blamed for.

If I had to pick one person to become the immortal leader of mankind, it would be Jimmy, simply for his sheer incorruptible goodness.

Is that simpleton fuck dead yet?

Nah. He had a health scare in Winnipeg but was right back to work building houses the next day.

he deserves to be forgotten to be remembered only as a failure.

Only if it means I don't have to listen to more speeches about better mileage.

Ned Stark IRL.

I have it on good authority he arranged to have Charles Manson buttraped in prison.

He's also redpilled on the JQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvtC_qzHVM4

But he also started a lot of the good shit Reagan takes credit for, like deregulating phones and airlines.

>only time in history the USA didnt blunder around the world, killing and genociding people for plunder
>described as an era of American malaise, reviled by everyone
When did you realize Americans are the most brutal warmongering race to exist in the last 1000 years?

When i noticed how hateful they are about everyone.

Our obsession with weapons and military is a good start

>liberals don't like israel because muh arab dindus
Call me a monkey's uncle.

Thieves and liars sure do hate killers.

After the start of the (most recent) Iraq War, I was about 14 years old at the time. That's what really woke me up. I still love my country, but I hate most of the people living in it.

Elaborate. How did people around you react?

No, he was just too good to be a president. You cannot be the leader of a superpower and be 100% objectively good. His foreign policy was naive and damaging in the long term for the US (and many of the regions his policies affected) because of a short-sighted desire to always hold the moral high ground.

Well the reaction among my classmates was mixed, some decrying it as wrong, while others simply saying that Saddam Hussein was a dictator and as such were okay with whatever happened. But we were all kids, so it's not like our opinions mattered. My teachers tried not to talk about the subject openly, and my parents didn't really care either.

It wasn't so much the reaction of my immediate peers, but rather American society at large, who was content to let such a ridiculous event take place without saying or doing much. There was the media circus, of course, where "left" and "right" puppets yelled at one another. But beyond that, I didn't see many people questioning whether the war was actually beneficial for our nation, costing both lots of money and American lives. People questioned the presence of the WMDs, but not whether this would have been just cause to invade in the first place. Nobody questioned whether economic sanctions would have been a more sensible response to Iraq having "illegal" weapons. Nobody really seemed to give a fuck. Americans are apathetic, but also fearful idiots. This is a dangerous combination.

The rabbit had it coming

When did you realize that Americans aren't a race ?

Everyone is just building on top of everyone else's garbage

Carter killed the Soviet Union.

>nice oil prices you got there.
>shame if someone deregulated them.

Pretty sure the left opposed the war from the start

This.

Indeed, the left opposed the invasion from the start, but Hillary and most of the Dem leadership went along with it. Please don't ever talk about Dems as "the left".

I guess they actually are.

the american nationality transcends racial category and class distinction, and often overrides it