Guys don't fall for this 'campaign' to discredit IOTA for being slightly politically left...

Guys don't fall for this 'campaign' to discredit IOTA for being slightly politically left. This is coordinated by scared blockchain 1.0 fags. They are scared shitless because IOTA is absolutely the future and makes both Bitcoin, Ethereum and all 1.0 tech dinosaurs, like rapidly.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@neha/cryptographic-vulnerabilities-in-iota-9a6a9ddc4367
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys kike

just remember all the OG IOTA buyers hold MOST of the IOTA, the price is manipulated to shit, dont fucking buy this. It has amazing tech, but the way it was distributed fucks the entire thing up

This is the face of a cult member. Won't listen to reason, can't listen to reason, and too brainwashed to leave even as they're walking into their own demise.

Yiff in hell.

>amazing tech
>medium.com/@neha/cryptographic-vulnerabilities-in-iota-9a6a9ddc4367

"Amazing" centralized solution, with main developer behaving emotionally and without control. Yeah right, no thanks

>centralized solution

Centralized until the system can support itself to avoid people being able to take advantage of the crypto in its infancy. Makes sense to me

price going up since that other thread was made..lel

Le go back to pol!

The more trumpets sell iota the more I'll buy

Doesn't make for me, when it's advertised as a 'decentralized'. It's not so amazing after all, and DAG isn't a solution without any other shortcomings like they presented, on website or news. For me too much hype, about something, which even don't comply to be cryptocurrency (decentralized). And when I want to talk to dev seriously he just trolled me. It was major turn-off for me.

Fuck this stupid coin and their political agenda.

This coin is poison. Expect to drop out of top 50 within a month.

Ok pajeet, i will buy sjw coin now

Welcome to Europe

IOTA's tech is shit. It's fucking hilarious that IOTA holders are too stupid to realize that, but are also too stupidly racist to accept the devs and might abandon it for that reason.

With that logic you are sure to make as much money as you would have betting on Hillary to win :^)

Serious question, are you trolling or legitimately anti-trump? I left Veeky Forums for 3 years and I'm still getting use to how many normalfags are here now.

>Yes goy trust me on removing the central coordinator later on
cc must be cleansed of backdoored 2017 kike scams like this and pic related

>Serious question, are you trolling or legitimately anti-trump? I left Veeky Forums for 3 years and I'm still getting use to how many normalfags are here now.

This is trolling right here, right? I ... don't get these ironic memes any more.

Fuck this shitcoin

Any good iota clone without this retarded ideas and bad distribution? Would buy. Tangle is a good tech.

>slightly left
>the refugee camps will become cities

this coin is garbage

It'll be fine on Monday when they're back in school

Won't touch something that has anything to do with refugees with a million pole, fuck off.

you mean byteball?

Nice. Thanks for the info

Just own IOTA without the faggotry.

Slightly left? They are far left extremists who want to fund building refugee/terrorist cities.

What is that coin and why should I care?

>"In the future refugee camps will be cities, not temporary settlements."
>slightly left

>slightly politically left
>refugee camps will be cities

>slightly

Accurate assuming the wojaks are crying tears of joy. Sweden YES!

Jesus, how retarded can the devs be

lol

>no proof of work = not a blockchain
>relies on centralized arbiter of truth

arguably the shittiest of the shitcoins

to add on, I'll post pic related any time iota's mentioned now after your pathetic post
don't even own any iota, never bought, never will, but I'll post this without fail

>slightly

you know what you fags are doing is esentially the same as leftist virtue signalling, right?
>lolol look how redpilled i am guize xD fighting for the ubermensch!

>funding NGO's to reunite refugees [in Europe]

Pick one and only one

Yeah. Disagreeing with an ideology is the same as adhering to that ideology. Hurr

>the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue.
why are horseshoe centrists so stupid

>Disagreeing with an ideology is the same as adhering to that ideology
No, but disagreeing to an idealogy while staking the chance to spew yours everywhere is the same.. Huur

>You're arguing for your side and they're arguing for their side therefore...um....oh...wait, I didn't really have a point did I

>to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue
and you have the alt right cuck attempting to demonstrate their good character and moral correctness of a particular issue.

or are you trying to say that anything coming out of altrightcucks is of poor character and is morally destructive?

What the fuck are you talking about? I don't see conservatives destroying shit and banning speakers and crying to stifle speech. The left and the right are not the same and you look stupid pretending they are.

We all breathe air. Does that make everything the same too? You leftys are so full of shit you can't even make coherent arguments anymore.

Iota's dead you deluded bagholder.
>Hey Iota what about your scalability not working?
>...
>Yeah, what about it?
>...
>W-Why aren't they answering?

>Hey guys we love refugees, by our shitcoin please

Kek. Same thing that happens to every other software group that's shit, they attempt to mask their own ineptitude with empty social signalling. Deal with it faggot, we're right again but you won't be able to swallow your own pride and sell because, "those inbred /pol/acks can't possibly be right" Instead you will end up just like the bancor bagholders who we tried to warn. Makes it even more enjoyable for me knowing that you won't take my advice.

I legitimately dislike the project, the dev team, and the supporters, therefore I will post real quotes from the dev to dissuade others from leaving their money with an unstable pothead. Explain to me how my motivation in doing so is virtue signaling.

This guy is also motivation to never touch marijuana again.

Why would scared blockchain 1.0 fags coordinate attacks, it's not like market price affects the continuation of development of iota? If it turns out that iota is that great and all other tech becomes obsolete, random fud is not going to make that untrue

I bought 30 Libyan slaves last week for only 3.7 IOTA each. Shipped them to Italy for 1.2 IOTA.

BUY BUY BUY