IOTA... JUST

Wtf happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

fee.org/articles/who-are-the-syrian-refugees/
jstor.org/stable/20045621
cryptocoinsnews.com/iota-foundation-enters-historic-partnership-with-refugee-nonprofit/
medium.com/@neha/cryptographic-vulnerabilities-in-iota-9a6a9ddc4367
gist.githubusercontent.com/Come-from-Beyond/63c97a697baf2a657bdddd9bdc6be05d/raw/e01bb6aae47a0207edaeb3e1fbfbf347b2ee3c2d/CFB's%20response%20to%20Neha%20Narula's%20blogpost
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

douchebag dev wants to help foreign brown invaders take over your country by using semantic jew trix. he calls foreign invaders refugees and wans to ruin your world. as an enemy of good people, he gotta die

this and...

fuck that brown shiteating german cuck, i sold my iote right when i saw the post

Death to communists and enablers of white genocide, along with their shitcoins

>muh tangle

Dev is more interested in politics than technology and thinks that everyone wants refugees (aka: potentially / likely uneducated, unemployed, radicalized / indoctrinated / ideologically violent) people invited into their countries.

No thanks, dude.

I'll let someone else create the technology and support their political agnosticism.

We should fix the shithole, not invite the shithole to move to our house.

get kiked

don't forget the low IQ.

Can't wait to see them out of the top 10. Rapefugees waging war against all known civilization does not = green candles.

what evidence do you have?

I had no idea Norway was so cucked.
>helping niggers
No, thank you.

cant wait for the pink wojaks when iota hits 3 bucks by the end of the month

or the massive gender imbalance they are creating.

I'm hoping it goes up a bit before I dump my iota.

And shit, I still have some iota stuck in their trash wallet.

The white genocide coin is going to be a hit in China!

Buy buy buy buy!

China nocoiners in 3, 2, 1

Since 43 percent of the Syrian refugees are under the age of 14, and 56 percent are under 20, Syrian refugees tend to be less educated. 9.4 percent have a technical, university, college, or graduate school level of education. Since the refugee flow skews young, this group should become more educated as they age.

> fee.org/articles/who-are-the-syrian-refugees/

Unemployed because if you're a refugee you, by defininition, are unemployed.

About 96 percent of the refugees are Muslim of any denomination

>fee.org/articles/who-are-the-syrian-refugees/

>jstor.org/stable/20045621

By all means - invite them to live IN YOUR HOUSE, with YOUR FAMILY using YOUR RESOURCES.

Don't fucking spend mine, dude.

No, I mean what evidence do you have of the dev supporting this?

I trol u

cryptocoinsnews.com/iota-foundation-enters-historic-partnership-with-refugee-nonprofit/

a bug was found and fixed
afaik

the refugee thing will not affect shit in the short run

Michael Jordan was once asked why didn't he endorse a particular candidate. His response was, Republicans buy shoes too. IOTA got what was coming to them.

Can I have link plz

>a bug
their entire hashing algorithm was an amateur clusterfuck

AHHHH /pol/ WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY MONEY!?!?!?

the devs opened their mouths

nothing, it was falling anyway.. a few shitbirds on an underwater blade-carving forum don't do much

Is there one German coin dev team that doesn't consist of unlikeable faggots?

*long run*

fuck them, burn it to the ground, fuck this dev fuck them

they said they want niggers to take over and destroy europe

na, I meant the not-long run

To love and import the bull is basic education in Germany I would assume. Germans are fucking dumbasses man. The Spanish and Italians went through hell to purge their lands of the muslim menace and now we have this.

This is fucking great. I am laughing my ass off.

Fuck everyone who bought into these sandnigger loving retards. Muh refugee coin.

GET FUCKED RETARDS

big buys right now

kek

It's up 5%

Jihan rapefugee edition

I hope all those sandnigger lover faggots die in a fucking fire.
14/88 race war now.

The devs came out in support of white genocide and white ethnic cleansing.

Great. I buy a ton of IOTA and this guy decides to be a virtual signaling SJW probably living in a gated community with locked doors like all the rest.

this, all of this, and nothing but this

therapy kitten for all you IOTA bagholders

i want pol to leave

>Syrian 14 year olds

lol

What actually happened a group of 4 people from the MIT Media Lab found a venerability in IOTA and published it in a somewhat damning article about it. They also informed the IOTA team of the venerability. The IOTA team has now patched the bug so it no longer has this venerability but it was overall damaging to the IOTA reputation and caused a lot of people to sell their holdings. If you bought IOTA above it's current market price there is no reason why the coin will not recover in the long term since the issue has now been resolved.

Here is a link to the article that caused the problems: medium.com/@neha/cryptographic-vulnerabilities-in-iota-9a6a9ddc4367

iota team asked them to investigate

Also this is a response by CfB
gist.githubusercontent.com/Come-from-Beyond/63c97a697baf2a657bdddd9bdc6be05d/raw/e01bb6aae47a0207edaeb3e1fbfbf347b2ee3c2d/CFB's%20response%20to%20Neha%20Narula's%20blogpost

>venerability

He commented on the venerability in the other thread too. What a venerable thing to do.

They said they want muslims to kill all white people.

IOTA is finished

WE ARE THE IOTAMARINES

AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>Thinking virtue signaling is a positive in the crypto sphere

But IOTA is up in a sea of red. Maybe it's because an actual use case for IOTA is good and not merely virtue signalling.

Not for long after this.

after your pathetic attempts at fud on Veeky Forums?
because muh refugees has been a meme since it was 40cents

newfags out

t.bagholder

Guys

I suggest you keep ohni token in your mind.

Ohni is the opposite of iota cuck coin

And always praise kek

Dev wants us dead, we sell sell sell.

biz memed the death of vitalik
it's possible

>>To love and import the bull is basic education in Germany I would assume. Germans are fucking dumbasses man. The Spanish and Italians went through hell to purge their lands of the muslim menace and now we have this.
That's why I invest in crypto. With a little bit of luck, I have enough money to leave this country for good in a few years.

>pink wojacks incoming

topkek keep it up, Veeky Forums

I love all the white race warriors who think selling their bags will even make a dent on this thing. Y'all sound like SJWs.

If IOTA dies, it's cuz of its technology being vulnerable. But if it survives, it'll spread to all the normie cucks you hate who arent paranoid about brown people, and that's the majority

>if it survives
>spreads to normies
Lol. Stop drinking the kool-aid. All meningitis aside, none of this will ever spread to normies in anything like resembling its current form. Just try to make money and get out before the collapse.