Why did Perfidious Albion reject Hitler's July 1940 peace offer?

Why did Perfidious Albion reject Hitler's July 1940 peace offer?

Hitler had violated every agreement he had made and would go on to break his nap with the Soviet union, do you think he is likely to respect the peace agreement?

Why would you accept a peace offer from someone who broke several treaties with you thus far and didn't have the capability to enforce their will via force of arms? Why didn't Germany accept the ultimatum and withdraw from Poland in 1939?

They did it to honor their agreements to protect neighboring countries like France and Poland from fascism.

So they declared war on the Soviets?

It's something I find myself thinking about a lot. I know full well that if something similar had happened to me in my paradox vidya, I'd be spamming the sue for peace button every month. Take Poland, take France, take fucking everything, just let me keep my empire. Hell, I'll even give you a slice of Africa. Just fuck off and leave me alone.

So I guess it's a good thing for world civilisation that Churchill was made of sterner stuff.

>YOU SAID FASCISTS DID """BAD""" THINGS. THEREFORE THE BRITISH DECLAR WAR ON BAD THINGS BC BRITISH DECLARE WAR ON GERMANY. THEREFORE I SAY YOU SHOULD THINK BRITISH SHOULD HAVE DECLARE WAR ON SOCIET UNION BECAUSE THEY ALSO DID BAD THING (MUCH WORSE THAN NAZI KEK). BUT BRITISH DIDINT DECLAR WAR ON SOCIET THEREFORE BRITISH WERE EVIL AND HEIL HITLER LOLOLOL卐卐卐卐卐卐

Literally what you just said desu

That the post-Dunkirk situation?

HURRRR

FDR supported US involvement even if the US didn't yet. Germany wasn't winning the aerial and naval war, the WW1 blockade was very successful so Britain could be confident in some more long term results.

How many /pol/ threads have we had in the last day? Fucking hell.

WSC knew that Hitler would be more than capable of invading England once he had reaped the resources of the defeated Soviet Union.

wat?

this, Hitler's mother wouldn't sign an agreement with him.

many, a good trick on finding them is to go to the catalog and Ctrl + f "jew" and you will find them. They are obsessed with the Jews (do the same trick over in /pol/ and you will get 50-75 matches in the catalog every time.)

because time was on their side

the US is britain friendly
africa and the colonies still stand beside britain
the channel is a rock solid watertrench keeping the germans on the mainland
the RN is strong and have no competition
the RAF still capable of protecting the skies

and the USSR is still a big questionmark

the war havent harmed britain too much, theres alot to lose with a peace and alot more to gain while fighting

also europe cannot be unified under any rule according to british doctrine

also credibility is of no concern to the brits, trying to put yourself on a moral highground just shows you lack education

Churchill was finding the best way to ruin his own empire.

Why did Hitler refuse to release the lands he had taken and return his armies to the lawful boundaries of Germany?

>le you could have prevented this XDD

What? German chimp out? Yes.

Glad I'm not literally enforced to give my daughter to a SS officer so he can fuck her.

>dude just make unfair peace with me while I destroy all your regional allies lmao

yeah. yeah.

>why didn't they trust Germany

why even ask such stupid questions

wanting to believe super hard

You may want to look up Operation Pike.

Germans were like those nigger imigrants or even worse

>but they looked like me