Print Chinese t-shirts for 0.5 USD

>print Chinese t-shirts for 0.5 USD
>sell in America for 10 USD

Who else is doing this

What about shipping costs? Tariffs? Distribution costs? Labor-hours for all the workers in between export and sale?

>create and order custom t-shirts online from other company
>have them shipped to you (minor cost)
>create free website
>put the shirts for sale
>shill the shit out of them on all social media
>????
>profit

Find a supplier that
A: ships at OPs claimed price for small batches
Or
B: dropships at a reasonable price in a reasonable time frame

It doesn't exist you faggot. You're literally better off buying a printer, raw shirts and shipping intercontinentally.

What kind of printing do you do? I've been looking into sublimination printing for a product, but I think a pocket might fuck up the design.

I'm not printing myself faggot, I'm paying poor chinks to print for me for ridiculously low prices and then sell them on the internet for 10x the price

[spolier]OP isn't actually doing this, but he's virtually doing it, in his imagination. And that's good enough for Veeky Forums[/spoiler]

Explain why it isn't possible.

It's possible, that doesn't mean you're doing it.

This is a old hustle that might be hard to get into but you doing it wrong. You go to garage sales and thrift shops and you buy whats called 50/50 tees. Which mean 50% polyester 50%cotton their the shirts that age perfectly. You clean then up and from that stage there 2 routes 1st route sell them as 50/50 tees to Japanese wholesale buyers (if you get a 70s/80s/90s band shirt that's a 50/50 tee your golden and can make up to $300 easy.
2 route find a artist who can do screen printing then on the solid solor tees you print shit like SEX, Do as thou wilt, ETC. you don't hve to brand the shirts because their custom. and theres nothing hotter then taking pics of chicks in 50/50 tees with their tits almost blowing the shirt out. There is ALOT more you can hustle.

Teach me more master user. All I've done so far is sell pepe t-shirts and I'm half-sure that pepe is trademarked so I'm doing it illegally too.

Are you being sarcastic or are you serious? I used to hustle real and fake LV, coach and supreme gear but your dealing with the FEDS when you deal with counter fit so I had to find new better ways.

mr trump

What

Speak english user, I have no idea wtf you're saying. All I did was make a custom t-shirt with a pepe print, get like 50 copies and sell them online. I don't know what you're talking about but you seem wise

I'm making 500-$1K per day selling shirts using facebook ads.
Entirely possible. I know people who make much more.

How did you start up?

There is TONS of free tutorials on this.
It's a very competitive market nowadays.
The key for me was finding a niche (semi obscure hobby popular among middle aged white people) with passionate people and almost no competition

I understand. Selling the same shit as everyone else will not get you far.

Do you think selling pepe t-shirts to autistic teens through ads from my meme page on Facebook would work? Only asking because you've shown you have some experience in this user.

Personally I would go with something more mainstream.
Crypto could be a niche too. Saw an image today with "got crypto?" slogan.
Sometimes really weird shit sells too: zuckerbook.com/specificlads/

Lmfao just checked the page.

Thanks user, I'll remember you when I'm making 500/1k per day too.

start a tshirt fbric in chyna a sell for 0.5c tshirts that cost 0,1 to fabric.
Million will buy from you to sell in eurpe.

>starting a business in china
top kek

everyone and their uncle is flippin shit online.
>buying from china
enjoy your 10000 pcs minimum order and fucked up quality control

Too much cash needed to do that. I'll have to get workers, building, equipment etc. Right now I'm virtually pennyless except from my crypto gains.

99% of the offers I found have like a 20/50/100 pcs mininum order, wtf are you talking about

Obviously a posted to the wrong post