Who is going to use IOTA after all the White people die

So its confirmed that IOTA supports White genocide.

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6yvpfo/iota_ama_september_8th/dmqnpuw/?context=3

So I'm just wondering, who is going to use IOTA after all of the White people are dead and Europe is full of raging Arabs and Negroids? You do realize that they will have to use for crypto, since all they do is destroy?

Just wondering. Perhaps someone should do another AMA with the oh so virtuous IOTA lead cuck dev and ask him this question. Could anyone help me out here?

Let the crypto meme war begin

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6yvpfo/iota_ama_september_8th/dmqnpuw/?context=3
forum.iota.org/t/wallet-empty-because-of-seed-too-easy-to-find-be-careful/1546
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>>/pol

FUD now
Pink wojacks later

Jesus christ you already have multiple threads bitching about it calm down. You're hitting maximum levels of triggered

release the memes

holy fuck. Honestly after reading that comment in reddit. Im dumping this shit. Thats almost saying they support Terrorist, since we all know they come in as "refugees"

We know filthy refugees can't figure out how to turn a light switch on. How are they supposed to figure out iota

Iota without the anti-white genocide

>Claim to hate sjws
>more triggered than all of them

Don't most terrorists who have committed dedicated acts against the US come from the more well-off Middle Eastern countries like Saudi Arabia?

>the people who invented algebra won't use crypto
>crypto is a white identity thing, and not a fuck you to central banks.

Wew lad.

Where my memers at?

>muh inventors of algebra meme
they were running off of momentum of Persian and Greek mathematicians and that momentum ran out real quick

This fucker practically admits it

In the future refugee camps will be cities, not temporary settlements.

He literally said nothing,you guys are just looking for an excuse to get triggered

No it isn't. That's reading way too much into the guy daring him to post retarded shit

kek

about to moon
thanks for these threads

I notice IOTA is up 3% while most of the market is tanking. Maybe you racists aren't so powerful after all.

There won't BE a Europe to commit terrorist acts against. Don't you understand this? Europe is being erased and there's no real way to prevent it anymore. If you think it can play out differently, please explain how.

That has nothing to do with my statement that on the whole refugees aren't terrorists and most terrorists originate from relatively well-off countries

big buying right now

>reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6yvpfo/iota_ama_september_8th/dmqnpuw/?context=3

Wow, that dev is suiciding rn

"[–]numberonebullshitredditor for < 1 month 21 points 6 hours ago
Going to dump 500,000$ worth of your shitty coin after this statement. Disgusting.
permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldREPLY

[–]DavidSonstebo[S] -4 points 3 hours ago
Please do. I am appalled at the fact that I have played a pivotal role in making anti-human scum like yourself rich."

Hello Sir

IOTA is very good coin. I buy IOTA and maybe one day I go to Germany. I want to study engineer. Can u recommend any good universities. Yours sincerely, Muldeep.

A leftist coin in the cryptomarket? Kek I wonder how that is going to turn out

Cool Star of David.
Bet they love goy...

Went alright for Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Pivx is the same.
Bunch of globalist faghots who love muh third world economies.

>massive population of welfare dependant shitskins
>digital age
>gubberment distrubutes iota instead of food stamps, prepaid cards and shit

The IOTA internet defense force is going to have their hands full. the last thing they want is Veeky Forums weaponized.

>it's real

Literally what the fuck is this guy doing?

>I'm an SJW cuckold who loves white genocide as much as the next cuck but wow this IOTA guy is an idiot, awful marketing. Know your demographic.

oops didn't mean to green

im not surprised. dude is a psycho and regularly makes fun of people in slack. he is going to kill the project w his loud mouth

keep em coming

Do you think he owns a copy of the quran?

Why can't alt-right cucks accept the fact that businesses have to be pro-normie to survive nowadays? IOTA team is here to make money, and nothing else, they don't give a fuck about your white ethnostate or genocide of non-whites. Give them some slack you retard.

because they want to stay poor.

kek, what this commie freak said goes way fucking beyond what is needed to appeal to the normies. As a matter of fact, he's done the complete opposite.

These niggers get even more triggered than SJWs do when you assume their gender. Fuck the new alt-right are a bunch of sensitive cucks that will go full triggered-mode the very moment you disagree with them one ONE social/political issue.

SJWs came and went, hopefully same will happen to alt-right cucks as frankly day by day they look like they're going to be a cancer that will linger on for very long.

Wut coin dis?

Kek

I noticed that too. He never answers questions without being a condescending ass

I'm going to buy now (or in a day) to ride this popularity wave.

I normally would agree with this. But I think the crypto world is different. It is dominated by libertarians and right wingers. It can survive and thrive without leftist normies.

cuase normies are gonna kill jews too. its beautiful the whole world killing off the worst parasite for 2000 years. JEWS GONNA PAY with their lives not their organized crime printing press

woah lmao i didn't really give a fuck about this faux outrage at first until i read this comment. i dont like to mix politics and money but i also don't like supporting condescending faggots like this guy. what a virtue signalling little shit

fuck you guys are going to meme this into the ground arent you.

doesnt matter. could easily become the #1 coin as it's not even fully a cryptocurrency

No it's not, what he's saying is perfectly normie-tier you retard. Come here to Canada and all the banks are advertising their new "Welcome refugees, open accounts in our bank, we support you!" everywhere. So many businesses are trying to be pro-immigrant because that's the cool thing nowadays except with beta white virgin guys in their 20's that spend all their time on the Internet.

You know nothing about economics so this may seem a surprise to you but don't get triggered next time any company makes pro-liberal statements like "we love gays!" or "we love refugees!". They're merely appealing to the masses.

big buying now

>pink wojacks incoming

The problem with this discussion is that every time we have it, the goalposts get shifted closer to absolute fucking insanity. In the case where countries are being swarmed with millions of strangers, we're clearly not talking about political spectrum anymore. But I prefer not to have discussions about this at all anymore and I think neither do many other people. It took Spain 500 years to get back their land from mudshits.

Crypto is getting more and more popular every single day. You're right that crypto is very libertarian in nature but one day every single normie will have know about it, and not just the "yeah I heard about bitcoin once". Considering the masses are center-left it's in the good intentions of crypto dev teams to behave like proper normal companies.

People go apeshit when they hear the dev team of their coin is collaborating with some big company like Microsoft, Google, Citibank, etc yet you think those big companies would collaborate with dev teams that go full 1488? Hell no. Let's not also forget that the Chinese dominate cryptocurrency so yeah dev teams shouldn't play full white nationalists, it's not in their interest.

>Your own culture dying
>Your country being invaded
>Hostile government
>triggered

The sad thing is that you think the response is extreme. Its not extreme at all, if anything its minimal. Thank god we got a response at all from his statements, it shows people care and are finally waking up.

jesus fucking christ can you people be this delusional

i actually just dumped all my 8k IOTAs. Not that it makes a difference but holy shit im so sick of these virtue siggnaling idiots who use it for their own advantage

kek

who hasn't tho?

Buy the rape, sell the genocide.

Proper normal companies should be full of proper normal people that support their country and their own culture. Not SJW cucks. It's not normal and thank god people are calling them out.

You're the worst kind of cuck. No one said that they have to be full white nationalist, but look what the dev said. Are you kidding me? You're delusional.

if iota gains traction because of some globalist/antichrist scheme...
then maybe i will buy in so i can make enough money to escape it all

bitcoin is the culmination of almost two decade of cypherpunk discussion about how to avoid paying taxes. just read the usenet archives.
bitcoin is as ancap as it gets.

for

Holy shit why does politics have to be involved in every little fucking detail of day to day life? Either way, pro refugee or anti refugee, keep it the fuck away from crypto.
I wouldn't want to touch Iota with a 10 ft pole...virtue signalling to complete fucking lunatic status is a slippery slope. Imagine having thousands of dollars in this and then this shitbag says something completely off the wall and you lose money because this retard can't stop huffing his own farts...this guy needs to be more behind the scenes...

Because this coin is funding politics.

axa owns blockstream
satoshi is dead
dont kid yourself

it was always a hipster coin, final nail in the coffin

>the goalposts get shifted closer to absolute fucking insanity

And why is that? It's because you say retarded shit like "it took 500 years for Spaniards to take their lands back". Why compare a bunch of refugees being accepted by Western governments to a full-scale invasion by the largest unified empire the world had ever seen? What the fuck was going on in your head when you made this comparison? And then you complain about the goalpost being taking away from politics?

I swear to god, you idiots truly are beyond saving.

>Your country being invaded

Let me guess, an American is saying this? Do you know what an invasion looks like? An invasion is what happened in Iraq, after the US army invaded Iraq and killed people in the hundreds of thousands. That's an invasion, not your democratically-elected government accepting refugees, that's not an invasion. And culture dying? Do you even know what culture is?

And you too also have the audacity to call other delusionals, why the fuck are all the alt-right cucks such brain-dead retards? Not a single one capable of thinking?

Anyway do what you want with your IOTA (provided you have any). Companies take a risk when making political statements, trying to appeal to masses while potentially making a minority of people butthurt, it's a business decision they've taken into account.

The US doesn't have many refugees. Every attack in France has had a refugee involved except one. Sexual assault attacks in Sweden have risen by 50% in the past two years.

>Imagine having thousands of dollars in this
... and you say something those shitbags don't like. look at how they handle updates to their "chain". They can and will fuck with your wallet.

The vast majority of companies are pro-left you retard, and thus are also sympathetic to refugee/immigrants. It IS normal.

What did the dev say? What he was saying was normal, compared to the alt-right cuck who was talking about literal white genocide (WTF?) just because some refugees are accepted. What's the fucking link? There's nearly 1 billion white people in the world, how is accepting some refugees equivalent to white genocide? Especially when every single statistic says that there's never going to be white genocide?

One more brain-dead delusion retard calling others delusional, what's up with this trend?

First a retard comparing a full-scale invasion by the largest empire to accepting refugees

Now a retard comparing a literal genocide of white people to accepting refugees.

Yeah, and everyone else who doesn't hold these radical beliefs is delusional, whatever you say.

>there are only military based invasions
>It's okay for your race to die out because some jews wanted Americans to kill Iraqis
>who cares if the majority of "hundreds of thousands" cited were killed by their neighbors and not soldiers

>Do you even know what a culture is?
Considering white Americans have created the most widespread cultural artifacts in human history, yes you stupid cuck.

>refugee camps will be cities
did you not read the devs posts? give me one example of a company saying anything to that extent

>The vast majority of companies are pro-left you retard

no. they're pro themselves. when the pendulum swings, and it is already swinging - just look at how many people get fed up on all the sjw crap their getting stuffed down their throat - they too will change.

leftism isn't cool anymore.

>a bunch of refugees
>some refugees
>a few refugees
>accepted

Literally everything about your shitty cuck argument is wrong. First of all, it's not "a bunch", it's millions. The pressure from the third world is said to be up to 70 million and growing. That's not some you lunatic.

Second, they are not being accepted. They come. Into Europe. Into Canada. Well at least they are not just pouring into America anymore.

And third, they are not even refugees, which has also been established by politicians, just poor shitters looking for gibs. The name for the migrant wave is changed every 5 years.

Quoted for truth. I mean, sure the newcomers have a much higher and positive birth rate than the native Europeans who have a below-replacement birthrate, and they isolate themselves into walked off subcultures, but I'm confident everything will work out for the best. Europe will always he Europe.

Fuck. That. It's wayyy too big of a "What if?". Differing political viewpoints already lead to riots/assault/violence...I wouldn't put it past them to move a few ones and zeros around because you have a different opinion.

What's to say this guy doesn't come out tomorrow to praise antifa for fighting "Islamophobic Americans" or "fighting racism by demolishing statues that represent blah blah blah". Way too big of a risk to hold an investment that could be sunk with one douchebag's opinion.

>The vast majority of companies are pro-left you retard

No, the vast majority of companies are full of normal people, regular people like you and me who are waking up to the fact that our government and establishment is 100% against us and hostile to us and intends to wipe us off the face of the earth.

We are all getting sick and tired of this SJW bullshit. It's gotten way, way out of control. You're delusional to think that people are going to stay asleep. They arent. WHITE PEOPLE are WAKING UP. it took some time but finally its happening, it has to happen or else we're fucked and you wont have any crypto to trade you dumb, stupid cuck.

>Government forcing invaders into your own country isnt genocide

STFU you stupid cuck.

Isnt it funny how that faggot tells him he's anti-human for being against multiculturalism, yet he is denying white people their very humanity by destroying their culture.

Fuck him, fuck iota and fuck everything that dude stands for. Im dumping that shitcoin.

people STILL trading with their emotions lmao
polcucks will never learn

reminds me of this story:

forum.iota.org/t/wallet-empty-because-of-seed-too-easy-to-find-be-careful/1546

anyway, what I find suspicious is the following:

>Many people like you (and me) still have old seeds they need to reclaim. The procedure is to send an email to [email protected] with the following information: 1) Your old seed 2) Your new receiving address (created from a new seed on the latest client 2.3) - do NOT send your new seed! 3) If you whish, % donation to the Foundation David will process claim requests manually when he finds the time. We are a bunch of people on the waiting list. All claims will have to be processed before the deadline …

why should the dev be able to claim the balance whereas the user can not. sounds fishy to me.

>WHITE PEOPLE are WAKING UP

Even black people I know are against accepting middle eastern refugees. People are smart enough to know if you take a feral cat out of the streets and bring it home to live with your house cats chances are your house cats are going to get fucked up and there's going to be shit literally all over the place. You can't mix oil and water, you can't pound a square peg into a round hole, and you can't expect third world citizens to assimilate into a first world nation. It will never happen.

>who cares if the majority of "hundreds of thousands" cited were killed by their neighbors and not soldiers

You're the stupid cuck here, a retarded cuck at that.

>Considering white Americans have created the most widespread cultural artifacts in human history

Yep, McDonalds and meat loaf, I love American culture. Oops, forgot about jeans and burgers did I? True American culture, so amazing...

sigh.

I agree he took it a notch further but it still seems normal, no less radical than JPMorgan, Chase, Facebook, and other big companies lobbying Congress to not take down DACA because illegal immigrants represent a big portion of their workforce.

>no. they're pro themselves.

Correct.

You're correct that when the pendulum swings (provided it does), companies will be pro-right and that will be the new norm, because in reality companies only care about money. So can you tell all these /pol/ retards to stop acting so surprised that a company appealed to the majority of people and their political standing?

>The pressure from the third world is said to be up to 70 million and growing

Now I get it, no wonder you believe there's a literal genocide of white people, consider you're so retarded that you believed Breitbart when they told you there are 70 million immigrants about to come to the West. Thank you for informing of these "alternative" facts, now I can understand your thought process much better.

>Second, they are not being accepted.

Geez, I guess I was wrong about the US having the most immigrants in the world and having had accepted the most refugees in the last few decades. Fuck statistics and facts...

>And third, they are not even refugees

Funny, you wouldn't survive a day in the conditions of their home countries but they're not refugees for running away from certain death.

>Yep, McDonalds and meat loaf, I love American culture. Oops, forgot about jeans and burgers did I?
You also forgot rap music and mtv.

Nope. Nope. Nope....and the worst part about it is his condescending, smug replies and complete inability to accept differing view points. In their mind if you don't support your country in accepting more and more financial burden to only feel like an outsider in your homelands then you are an absolute nazi and literally hitler. There's no inbetween.

Have fun getting TRUCKED at your next national holiday with your family.

stil less chance of it happening than chance of an american has to have their home invaded by nigs/spics and their family raped and killed

>third world population isn't increasing exponentially
>a random shitty third world country cannot have a population of 100s of millions
>if you do nothing to stop them, they won't come
>if you do everything to accommodate them and give them free money, they won't come
>they won't form identity and religion based communities, which won't turn into political parties and then the state

I don't know if you are painfully stupid, naive or malicious, but you're assuming all of this. You just seem to be completely out of whack and you think third world youth enjoy making carpets and handicraft in a sandy shithole, which I can assure you they don't, when the free world has been proven to be accessible. And in your eyes even if they do make it here, they will be a great cultural and societal asset. As I said, why even bother?

Niggers breed like rabbits in the third world and in the first world. Muslims want to establish a caliphate wherever they go. These are historically proven truths. There is no need to argue over this, because we are seeing it unfold before our eyes in a form that isn't different than what it used to be historically.

IOTA and IOTAmarines are vocally and financially supporting this change, which will leave people outnumbered, in danger and stateless in their own countries. End of story.

We are the IOTAMarines

Oh yeah, and if you think sacrificing your country and people for the identity politics cult to be a minority in an Islamic caliphate is normal and progressive, then fuck you and kill yourself cuck.

In Canada, I am thousands of times more likely to be killed by a criminal wielding a weapon smuggled from the US than by an Islamist terrorist. So you're the greater danger here.

And obesity.

>We are all getting sick and tired of this SJW bullshit.

No what I'm tired of is this alt-right cuckoldry that I'm seeing exclusively all over the Internet. Whenever anybody talks about refugee there is literally at least one person always bringing up white genocide and how white people will go extinct because of accept a few thousand refugees (Despite the fact that the US has accepted over 200,000 refugees during the 1980's without anybody complaining about genocide, so why did people become so retarded all of a sudden?).

We're not tried of SJWs you cuck, we're tired of YOU, the scum that always get triggered whenever immigrants are mentioned or Trump is talked about in a bad way. This level of alt-right cuckoldry is getting so intense I can barely browse Youtube anymore before one of you cucks mentions white genocide or Islam on a video not even related to politics. I thought you cancerous fucks were going to die out after Charlottesville but frankly it's getting word, like a cancer you're proliferating everywhere and nobody wants to see that, since your entire demographics is centered exclusively around white beta virgin males from their 14's to their 30's.

Of course you're canadian!

>Europe is full of raging Arabs and Negroids
Fuck that shit
I'm outta here
EU the piece of shit hell hole

>third world population isn't increasing exponentially

Yeah, white countries in the 1800's with third world conditions were also full of families with 8 kids. What's the big surprise?

>a random shitty third world country cannot have a population of 100s of millions

Many do.

>if you do nothing to stop them, they won't come

If you help them have good conditions in their countries, they won't need to flee theirs.

>which I can assure you they don't

Oh, don't worry, I know they don't. Alt-righters have already told me every single third-worlder is either building suicide-bombs or fucking goats. I was very naive/stupid/malicious to believe otherwise before learning about these alternative facts, especially malicious because I was evil to believe hundreds of millions of people were NOT inherently evil.

Black people have stable growth you retard, and in some cases like Asians, they have smaller fertility rate than white people. Don't even get me started on the natives, who are the ones that are actually going to go extinct due to their low birthrates and numbers, and not white people.

If you don't know shit, then don't talk shit. Being an ignorant idiot is one thing, being an ignorant hateful idiot is another. One is harmless the other is dangerous and evil.