Romans

Were Romans degenerate?

>le race mixing is degenerate
Fuck off /pol/ nobody cares about racial purity except you

?

"Let's find out!"

Numbers 12:1-10 King James Version

1 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.
(...)
7 My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.

8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

9 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them; and he departed.

10 And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

That's just kike shit, try again.

?

They didn't abide by christian lifestyle in a pre-christian world.
What a shock.

I've heard that Roman women had sex with horses and other animals.

Is this true?

They trained baboons and other savage apes to rape women as punishments, yes

Like in pretty much every advanced society, there were degenerate Romans and there were prudish Romans. And moralist Romans complained about degeneracy making it appear that there were more degenerates than there were. This does not means all Romans were prude or all Romans were degenerate. Or that most of them were one way or the other.

Some of the lifestyles of the Romans were not different from Christian ones.

>They trained baboons and other savage apes to rape women as punishments, yes
Negroes?

the lord was angry because a fucking woman dared to speak up against his servant. That's like a chair berating you for your bad life choices

kek I wasn't even thinking of that.

>/pol/ brainlet thinks there has ever been a degeneracy-free society
>b-but muh (ancient and/or destitute society that can't afford child prostitutes or whatever else)

even the nazis had their degenerates

1 Kings 15:13 He even deposed his grandmother Maacah from her position as queen mother because she had made an obscene Asherah pole. He cut down her obscene pole and burned it in the Kidron Valley.

>even the nazis
You say it like the Nazis were saints lmao.

/pol/'s point is not that there was ever a society without degeneracy.
But that society right now thinks that promiscuity is a virtue and that the number of people who are promiscuous is larger than it should be.

/pol/:
>that society right now thinks that promiscuity is a virtue and that the number of people who are promiscuous is larger than it should be.
Also /pol/:
Why can't I find a gf

That's /r9k/, not /pol/.

/pol/ rallies on and on about race-mixing and degeneracy but all of them want a "subservient Asian gf who knows her place as white women are all whores".

You don't go to /pol/ often, I guess.

are you seriously trying to deny the existence of "why are white women so degenerate" threads?

Isn't that against idol worship though?

So there was black people in rome?

>romans
>white males

This was written by germanics

Romans didnt call themselves white males

What is this shit?

>pic related
You are as bad as kangs

No.

Uh, yes, cuz bbc told me so

>because of the Ethiopian

There is no such thing as Ethiopian in the Bible

Moses married a women of Kish and some prophet beat mixed couples

>post-republic Rome
Everybody after Marius and Sulla was just larping, Mussolini was more of a Roman than Augustus

yes