Agrello

Agrello

>Listed on coinmarketcap 1 hour ago
>Added on etherdelta a few days ago
>Top estonian law firms will use Agrello's technology
>Price is below ICO price

Where will you be when this coin does 1000% in the coming weeks?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.agrello.org/top-estonian-legal-firms-to-use-agrello-1fa84a2d7cab
forbes.com/sites/adigaskell/2017/06/23/how-estonia-became-the-digital-leaders-of-europe/#793b972b256d
e-estonia.com/
qz.com/1072740/mario-draghi-of-the-ecb-dashes-estonias-plan-for-an-estcoin-cryptocurrency-backed-by-the-government/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have 3.5k, why is the price so low I want to kill myself.

Nobody knows about it

because nobody uses etherdelta and it is listed as DLT, not agrello.
i just bought more.

just how bad is ether delta? considering doing it to catch some idiot throwing away money

when the whole market is down by 10%, it won't magically be the only coin above it's last price

3 weeks from now this coin will be $3-$5 screencap this

etherdelta is pretty nice, i like it.
it was down the last days, but i was able to withdraw bc it is decentral and it all runs on the ether chain on smart contracts, which is awesome.
only problem is its speed, it is slow. but it should get way faster with metropolis.

btw, estonia is europes most digital nation, there is a good chance agrello gets adopted on a mid/large scale.

blog.agrello.org/top-estonian-legal-firms-to-use-agrello-1fa84a2d7cab

>buying anything made in estonia

Managed to buy about 1eth worth at .00135. What am I in for?

give it one or two weeks and do not sell under .004.

>estonian law firms

dat ignorance. in fact estonia is first choice.
forbes.com/sites/adigaskell/2017/06/23/how-estonia-became-the-digital-leaders-of-europe/#793b972b256d

e-estonia.com/

How much you holding? I got like 433, probably going to drop off at $5 to pay off credit cards. Will probably regret it a year from now but sick of having debt

Skype is made in Estonia.

dang, just this thread pushed the price from 131 to 150. can't await till it hits a bigger exchange.

I know right. Imagine if we posted this thread on one of the big boards, like /an/ or /po/

other cool startups
pipedrive
starship

coin startups
PLBT
MSP
DELTA

>estonia

What was the ICO price?

I got in at the ICO for around 600 tokens. It's a solid investment IMO. They have an interview on one of the ICO podcasts which was pretty good despite the slight language barrier. Whitepaper was awesome too and being in Estonia where they are super open to crypto is a great thing. Going to increase my holdings to 2000 DLT next paycheck and see where we go.

Has potential but honestly >buying at an all time high

All this talk about the exchange being the issue - Blockcat went to 4x the price on etherdelta and look at it now. Enjoy our bags!

>estonia
scam levels over 9000

>ath
>below ICO price

What was the ico price?

this app is haunted the devs use it to spy on your portfolio and they force the price down

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

the market wasn't fucked by FUD and panic in the way it is right now. Poor comparison

Nono, the guys who created the technology are Estonians. The company itself was founded and made successful by a Swede and a Dane.

agrello's BTC coin is at 15.61 last I checked. This should mean their ETH should catch up too right?

qz.com/1072740/mario-draghi-of-the-ecb-dashes-estonias-plan-for-an-estcoin-cryptocurrency-backed-by-the-government/
estonia is pretty fucking based
they are trying to fight (((((THEM)))))
too bad they own the world
goyim will never be free

I do not get why there is so much fud going on this token. But I am instantly up 20% and holding where this coin goes for the month.

it's the only coin to yield me a profit in 2 days. RIP my portfolio

what the shit, it's already in the top 100 list on coinmarketcap. what does it mean???

do you love or hate money? I have half an ETH I'm gonna throw in there once the FUCKING BANK APPROVAL GOES THROUGH AFTER A WEEK HELLO?

MSP is made in Estonia. And that'll make me part of elite circle that controls the earth

Umm, WTC, sweetie.

oh shit, tomorrow is 9/11 , be sure to sell your WTC beforehand!

What I hate about Veeky Forums is that every fucking faggot comes up with sme bs and writes SCREENCAP THIS right after. As if it would make the bs they wrote more valid. I have a folder full of Screencap this screencaps that turned out the be bullshit and I knew it before. It's fucking annoying.

SCREENCAP THIS

It's a meme, you dip. You're right though, this board is a fucking cesspool. at least 80% of the posters here are clueless retards or newfags, the rest is here for cheap laughs and schadenfreude. If you want to make it you should do your own research, the last thing you should do is take "advice" from the majority of posters here.