Why is US Africa tier?

Why is US Africa tier?

Also why are Brasil and Portugal different

>Why is US Africa tier?
English has no T-V distinction, hardly the fault of the US when every country in the Anglosphere speaks like this.

>Also why are Brasil and Portugal different
Because Brazilians speak the nigger low class trash version of Portuguese.

wtf is t-v distinction

I think it's having formal pronouns in addition to more familiar ones. Spanish has tu and usted, so that's two levels of distinction.

Tu - vous, ie, polite you and informal you.

English does have it, it's just considered archaic to use the informal you "thou" in modern English.

Slovene does have a third form that has mostly fallen out of use (you might hear it from the elderly talking about their parents) but still exists. It originated in German (not sure if German still uses it or not) and is equivalent to addressing in third person plural that you see in medieval movies when royalty is addressed. It was used to address authority figures (as I've already mentioned, it was used by children when addressing their parents).

Yes, why is US Africa tier ?

The three people in the Congo that have internet access isn't enough to analyze what theyre into

go fuck thyself

why is US so degenerate? it is absolutely atrocious! and the thing is, Europe is gonna catch up pretty soon. Europeans LOVE US contemporary culture and media and eat it up like it's nothing! And the sad thing is, it won't get any better.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love US history and all of the contributions it has brought us, but man... the last few decades have been really bad and it is all coming from the US.

The only thing i can think of is another influential super power, but with the US in power they will never let that happen.

>not being a patrician ass man
Why aren't you Africa tier?

Egypt confirmed for white.

White peole don't like ass because white people don't have ass

Why do Americans think that internet is something uncommon in the 3rd world

>That random bit of Poland that has no t-v distinction

>Those random parts of Mehico with 3+ levels

Are you saying Icelanders have ass, or that they aren't white?

Exception to the rule.

The bits in Mexico are probably indigenous languages. I dunno about Poland though.

Icelanders are practically hillbillies in many ways honestly.

Well yeah, most of them believe in elves.

That Brazil is all kinds of wrong.