Whats this boards obsession with lambos. it has to be ironic right?

whats this boards obsession with lambos. it has to be ironic right?
lambos are shit cars that are rented by youtube perosnalities and bought by rappers and oil niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

hypecoaster.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. poor no lambo owner

australia in 1 picture

aim higher nignog

disgusting

hypecoaster.com/

yeah lamboland is meme. $1mln from crypto=lamboland

tasteless pleb

>wants to buy the Xbox 360 of cars
underage

looks likes something a 10yr old would draw.
>muh carbon fibre

t. lambolover

get some class

It's just a meme. I would never actually buy a lambo since I live in the states. What's the point of owning a lambo when the speed limit is like 75mph? I would much rather have a luxury car.

If you don't want a lambo with matching speedboat you're not thinking big enough user

>that
>class
lel

if i had so much money i felt like wasting it on cars

a pagani would be #1 on my list

Lambo was the first luxury goods company to accept bitcoin. That's the origin of the meme.

>lambos are shit cars

No one gives a shit. You drive a lambo to show everyone you're rich af.

You drive one of these classic cars or go cart track car you just look like a nut. No one knows what a pagani zonda is or that it cost like a million dollars so its completely pointless.

But when people find out you drive a fucking lambo they get jelly as fuck and worship you.

honestly i live for a number to go up on my phone

i would never buy a lambo or a fancy house even if i had a billion dollars

>can't even get one with a clutch
lol

true. i don't even want a rich guy car. just a wrx

I used to think so too, but I have driven a Nissan gtr, a lancer Evo, a c6 z06 corvette, a mustang gt500, and a Gallardo lp560, and the lambo was the most fun to drive. Also uncomfortable to sit in and horrible rear visibility, but very fun. My favorite out of all of them. I am totally unironically gunning for a lambo

i bought 2015 aventador with my crypto gains

you guys mad?

Not mad just jelly. Happy 4 u famalam

Im uniroincally buying this when i make it in crypto

sad that is i spent all my money on it while still living in my parents house

smart

money talks, wealth whispers

It's a weird thing. For a six-figure price tag, you can't put a third pedal in there? I would never buy one of these no matter how much money I had. It's a business decision, though. If they had demand from customers, they wouldn't abondon it, right? So everybody who buys a lambo in real life must be somebody who wants an automatic. Why? It must really be a meme car with a ownership culture based purely on conspicuous consumption.

thanks user

I'll buy this smart car.

While you guys waste your money on sports cars, I'll be having a compact car with actual utility without spending a fortune and reinvest my million to make even more money.

Get your priorities straight

My mom has one of these. It's fucking luxurious. Nice car.

Like everything on Veeky Forums it started as a meme and the local mouth breathers took it as serious.

>can't even get one with a clutch
>For a six-figure price tag, you can't put a third pedal in there?

being this retarded

>a compact car with actual utility
>no storage space whatsoever
okay

It does actually. Enough space for groceries, park anywhere you want, maneuverable, good in crowded cities, cheap, reliable.

Hey, that's not bad.

nigger we just want to be rich

patrician choice really

Lambolords plz donate me some moniezzz I would appreciate it

spoken like true street trash

Matte black is so try-hard. That car would actually be pretty cool if it was just normal black