Is sergey the real visionary of blockchain?

is sergey the real visionary of blockchain?

this is the future

his latest presentation at the San Francisco ethereum developers meetup

youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY

Other urls found in this thread:

slack.smartcontract.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibos_(conference)
americanbanker.com/news/the-race-to-connect-smart-contracts-to-the-real-world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tfw when my name is sergey

Am I currently a U.S. or Canadian citizen, or located in the U.S., Canada, or their respective territories?

What is the first letter of your hometown?

Fuck I've never got so hyped from a youtube video before.
Thanks, OP.

So was there already an ICO on this?

No user.

Yep this shit right here is the future. For you newfags this will feel like when this new thing called "SMART-CONTRACTS" first came out.

Slack for you newfags

slack.smartcontract.com/

daily reminder that the latest sentiment seems to indicate a strong chance that all chainlink poolers will be refunded, and probably not until after the crowdsale has ended because this team is understaffed and slow to do anything

fuck me

Provide source or you're just guessing like the rest of us.

various emails with steve ellis who is being disingenuously vague with me

source?

Post em

post the emails with personal info blacked out

that's a scammer user... Steve Ellis doesn't talk to nobody's.

Post up pics

I emailed [email protected] and Steve responded. He hasn't answered my latest one in 4 days. I think he may be trying to avoid telling me our contributions are null

post it or you're bullshitting

You're still not posting the emails with your personal identifying information blacked out

Is there any information on how much you'll have to buy to run an oracle?

"steve"

many steve's out there. Doubt it was Steve Ellis.

No LINK necessary user.

However they probably wont pay you or trust you with big baller shit that involves large sums of money.

Considering the team is more worried about developing the product then hyping it up on an Kenyan Zebra Hunting Board, just be patient.

They have an actual major announcement in the banking conference of the year. This isn't some retarded crypto meet up.

So how much you're paid is sort of proportional to how much LINK you stake?

LOL @ Crypto meet ups. I think NEO holders do that shit. I'd fucking pay not to be in the same room as autistic fags circle jerking about muh Chinese ethereum.

works like this user:

If you have a large stake in LINK they will trust you. Say you are a LINK whale with 0.5% of the circulating supply of coins...the people hiring you to oracle things will know that if you fuck it up the price of LINK will go down and you will pay a big price for that. People that have skin the game have a lot to lose and will take matters seriously. Can't say the same about people with no stake. They get paid whatever happens. Maybe if they build a reputation for being good they can command a bigger pay for oracle work.

Yeah seriously, fucking mongoloids hyping up that Golem meeting shows how autistic people are on this board.

Compared that retarded youtube meeting to this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibos_(conference)

It is fucking insanity.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibos_(conference)

when that conference happens expect some space travel user. Do not flip all your gains desu

Thanks user.
I'm definitely gonna buy all that I can afford of this.
This is the goldmine we've all been looking for.

I'm on my phone and can't black out the emails

not here to FUD. I'm genuinely as fucked and upset as the rest of you. Sank over 20 eth to one of these pools.

fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

we finna be rich?

I contributed 1 ETH to first round in one of those pools linked in here.

You got scammed.

americanbanker.com/news/the-race-to-connect-smart-contracts-to-the-real-world

no more lambos, it is now how big your yacht is

well then what did he say exactly?

thanks for article user

can i get a recap of the jewery? what happened?

Slack scam that is rife in crypto slacks and you would have to be an autistic fuck to fall for.

seems totally legit

I know the ICO stuff is over; when does this go public?

oh, that sucks.

it's okay user I lost 20 ETH with a Omise GO airdrop scam. that was 70% of my portfolio :)

Not if he contributed to one of the pools where he actually went to the website, ok'd the service agreement, that included smartcontract.com in the URL.

I contributed to one of those pools and actually ran the URL by the Chainlink email where they would tell you if it was legitimate or not.

But if he contributed to one of those pictures people put on Veeky Forums with some random eth address, then yes, he got scammed

nah i only lose money with i trade drunk at 3am. i don't do that anymore. i haven't been bamboozled by a street shitter yet. don't put that me!

put 300 ETH in presale. is this it, i think ive made it

Would anyone like to sell me their passport photo and selfie with passport photo so I can get into this Ico from the United States?

My plan is user when the Phase 2 of their plan is announced by SWIFT at SIBOS and it is regarding future adoption by SWFT participants, run several nodes each with 200k+ LINK and literally just print money until it reaches 100x then cash out.

>implying they have KYC measures

I thought they did I will be happy if they don't have KYC

They don't and I don't think they really give a shit and just added that burgers and leafs cannot participate just for rounding the bases for just random legal issues that could pop up.

Think token is consumptive in use. It doesn't fit the definition of what the SEC considers a security by a long shot.

Thank you

will be holding a portion long term because of how important this is to the crypto space overall, but i like the sound of this plan

the crowdsale is in a few days and i havent heard anything about being whitelisted. whats the story boys? is it likely ill get in if applied early?

Nice man.

You will be notified by email come the time of the crowdsale, that is what a whitelist implies.

Presale proceeds will also be distributed on the day of the distribution date. unsure of the current situation regarding shared/overfilled pools.

>You will be notified by email come the time of the crowdsale, that is what a whitelist implies.

so they will send me a link that ill have to use to participate? sorry for noob questions first time ive done this.

If i send my ETH from my address on MEW, do i just receive my tokens back on MEW when the time is right?