Why do you guys hate on IOTA when ETH is just as cucked?

Why do you guys hate on IOTA when ETH is just as cucked?

This girl isn't asian.

Iota Akbar! Iota Akbar! We will breed the filth ETH pigs out of existence

chicken got banned from slack and that was the straw that broke his fragile mind. he's gone full assburgers.

Giv milky mamasita

IOTA AKBAR! IOTA AKBAR! IOTA AKBAR! IOTA AKBAR! IOTA AKBAR! IOTA AKBAR! IOTA AKBAR! IOTA AKBAR! IOTA AKBAR! IOTA AKBAR! IOTA AKBAR! IOTA AKBAR!

PRAISE IOTA! PRAISE PRAISE!

WE WILL BREED WEAK WHITE MAN SEED OUT OF EXISTENCE!

WHITE GENOCIDE!

It seems like the white supremacists really believe that they do have inferior DNA. That they are actually an inferior race, who will be destroyed by any mixing. Apparently that's why they are so damn insecure, that they can't tolerate living with other people. Neat.

It's just some whale reddit autist that got his jimmies rustled over IOTA being the superior choice and is now trying to FUD.
Don't you see all the threads being spammed here with a clear agenda?
Fucking r/the_donald faggot kike lover is proxyposting.

link to this qt getting tittyfucked plz

no kidding, I'm laughing so hard at this shit it makes me wanna buy some btc worth and behead those who insult iota.

1/10

fuck IOTA for their inferior crypto

>too dumb to see the potential gains
typical of children who are controlled by emotions

It's obviously a very deep seated inferiority complex that is being projected on other people of other races. It's as plain as day.

That's some Reddit tier logic my dude. Maybe go back.

The funny part is how they also cant seem to control their women. Like its straight up impossible for them to compete with the 'bbc'.

>no no its not because i cant please women because of my 4" dick hidden under fat flabs
>its because all white women are whores! its the jews fault!

How are they going to stop sandniggers taking over if they cant even breed when no sandniggers are around? So retarded.

Most white women I've ever seen with women were fat and/or trashy. Most white women even rabid SJWs stick to their own race when it comes time to fuck. It goes back and forth though. White men fuck the shit out of Asian women. Really none of that really matters. The legitimate possibly of Europe being overrun in the future should bother everybody. Who do you think is going to carry the mantle of civilization that makes all this cool shit we enjoy possible? The caliphate? Lol. The chinks? Lol.

Birth rates among white people has been in masssive decline. Bringing in people that actually breed is only speeding the process up boyo.

Get off Veeky Forums and do something about it if you care so much, pussy.

Yeah, when people create a stable wealthy productive society they don't need to maintain an inflated birthrate to make up for infant mortality. With automation, we don't need a high birthrate for productivity either. So we just say fuck that and throw it all away by importing third world Muslims? You ever been to India? that's what the end result will be if not worse. But whatever dude. Keep meming. Party isn't over yet right?

Let's see, IOTA is only on finex, which is only a slap and tickle away from imploding.

ETH is on literally every exchange on the planet. Really makes you think.

give me a rundown on these guy

let's just say you don't want to cross them user.