Why do americans continually deny canada's heavy involvement in ww2 (especially the netherlands) and outright winning...

why do americans continually deny canada's heavy involvement in ww2 (especially the netherlands) and outright winning ww1 (ypres, vimy, somme, passchendaele, amiens)

>why do americans continually deny canada's heavy involvement in ww2
They don't.

>(especially the battle of the atlantic)
FTFY

>and outright winning ww1 (ypres, vimy, somme, passchendaele, amiens)
Because this part is wrong.

because fuck canada

how is it wrong

also did you forget about how the netherlands liberation was mostly canada

>2017
>canadians still haven't accepted they were minor part in a large war

Pretty strange that you don't see this shit with Australians&New Zealanders, they're perfectly capable of being proud of what their armed forces achieved without going full muh colonial troops won the world warz!!11!!111!! like Canadians do.

As a Dutch guy, thanks Canabros

>how is it wrong
It's wrong in the implication that Canada's 4 divisions maximum deployment was decisive. They were there, but they fielded less troops than the Belgians did. Would you say that Belgium outright won WW1?

>also did you forget about how the netherlands liberation was mostly canada
The First Canadian army had athe same number of organic British corps as it did Canadian ones, and was not the majority of Allied troops in the region; things like Operation Veritable committed 3 army size formations, the British Second, the First Canadain (again, half UK) and the 9th army from the U.S. The only operation I'm aware of in which they were the majority was the Scheldt clearing. Important, to be sure, but not the bulk of the fighting liberating the Netherlands.

Their contribution to the Battle of the Atlantic is enormously larger and more important to the overall war.

you're welcome
psst read up on Leo Major and the city of Zwolle

>Canadians still pretending we're not a commercialized cultureless vassal state of America, which exists solely to export raw materials to America (and now China)

Pathetic

Burgers should be banned from Veeky Forums

He's right.

I'm Canadian and I'm proud of Canada's contribution in both world wars, we punched above our weight but to overstate it just makes you sound like a dick.

Most Canadians don't do this, we just get a few assholes like OP who happen to be particularly noisy about it.

Why do Canadians deny America and Great Britain's heavy involvement in liberating the Netherlands? Thousands of US and British soldiers were killed in Operation Market Garden, which jump-started the liberation of the Netherlands. Even more died in the Battle of the Bulge, where the Germans would have cut the Canadians in the Netherlands off from their main source of supplies had they managed to reach Antwerp.

>heavy

Canadian troops seem to be lumped in with the 'Empire' for most statistics.

The Empire appreciates you, boys.

Wow man, very well constructed argument. If you don't like us, maybe you should visit a website that doesn't have an American majority? Fucking retard.

>outright winning WW1

>Another /int/ thread
I'd have to say that /int/ cross boarders are worse than /pol/ cross boarders, just in terms of sheer quantity. I mean, I get it, using /int/ would out you as the bored, trolling American that you truly are, but it's tedious, and boring.

Sage goes in all fields.

>and outright winning ww1 (ypres, vimy, somme, passchendaele, amiens)

Pic related is what won WW1
That and the First Marne

>cultureless
Hey, at least Quebec and (to a lesser extent) the Maritimes have their own culture!

Canadians can't even pronounce the word "house" but want to take credit for the world wars.

>you're welcome
were you part of it whatsoever?

VIMY RIDGE

NVR 4 GET

Not for long