IT IS DIPPING AGAIN!

IT IS DIPPING AGAIN!

Get the Wojaks ready!

God damnit! My coin was just gradually starting to rise again.

I have lost about $5000 in the past few days

im fucking disgusted with myself
sitting 100% fiat right now and I dont know what the fuck to do

Buy the dip at the bottom:)

Just back to the bottom of the Bollinger band. This is pretty clear consolidation. No real reason for it to go lower. Big players taking advantage of the dip and low volume to get some cheap Bitcoin. Come Tuesday it should start climbing

I TRIED THAT

You don't lose anything if you don't sell. Get some guts user and learn to ride the lows. If you're betting on crypto then you're betting that the value will increase over time. My portfolio is in the red today, but it probably won't be eventually. Never sell low unless you truly believe that your assets won't recover.

>No reason for it to go lower

WHY IS IS CROSSING THE EMA 26 LINE!? YOU SAID THIS WAS GOING TO THE MOON

And? The ching chongs have been trading by that much lower for the whole week

>Dip

Stop implying it's going back up. It isn't.

I just came back from 3 week vacation of absolutely not looking or caring and guess what its still up 5% lets not get silly

We're stopping to refuel at 3000 then off to make a new ath

Damn, I thought it would be the floor, but it's fucking dipping even more.

I feel like there must be a lot of new traders in here all of a sudden. Last year my BTC was worth like $600. I'm fucking thrilled with these prices.

i feel nothing, i think i'm finally getting used to this.

i actually thought i'd get rich from crypto when i started yet i haven't made a penny.. reality sure is cruel

Looks like I was right :>

yup, and no alts have mooned in a week aside from bait coins today.
doesn't that tell you something user?

yeah i started trading yesterday

If you're serious then you picked a decent entry point waiting for a market dip. Not sure what you picked up but don't worry too much about the FUD on Veeky Forums, these fools always think the market is crashing.

Two words

ARK

You aren't holding ark or omg?
Feel sorry for u palo

get your popcorn out if this support doesn't hold

Btc should probably come back down to $3200. That is a more realistic price. Look at this meteoric rise over this year for this coin you can barely even buy anything with

buy back in but buy low mkt cap coins. POSW is hot right now. so is CV2 and MNE

This year has been absolutely insane. It is a bit concerning to see the huge influx of new people who seem more concerned about earning a quick buck than actually understanding or supporting the tech.

4160 specifically

So why can't we just buy through OKCoin then transfer the BTC to Bitfinex wallet?

The same reason why you aren't doing it right now