IOTA is the Mark of the Beast

Hear me out on this one. I'm not some /pol/ faggot
nor am I a tinfoil /x/ poster
I'm someone that saw the whole "refugee cities" thing with IOTA and thought...Wow that sounds like the mark of the beast.
666 stuff.
Look at the IOTA logo.
theres 3 sections, with rows of 3 dots, 18 dots total in each section.
6x3=18

Among satanists and witches, the double triangle, the Seal of Solomon, also called the hexagram, is of great interest.
The Star of David and the Beast's Number, 666

The supremely evil nature of the double triangle, the hexagram, Solomon's Seal, the Magen David (Shield of David), is proven by the fact that the symbol contains the hidden number 666, the number of the beast (Revelation 13).

Notice that there are six triangles incorporated on the outside of the hexagram; that it has six out points, and that six lines are used in constructing the symbol's two triangles. Thus, 6-6-6.

Also, the symbol incorporates six triangles of three sides each. Six times three equals eighteen (6 X 3 = 18 and 6 + 6 + 6 = 18).

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6yom4o/we_found_and_disclosed_a_security_vulnerability/dmpc26c/?st=j7e8q39k&sh=3c51877c
ft.com/content/0ca06172-bfe9-11de-aed2-00144feab49a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_society
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's true man I was just thinking this. IOTA is gonna fucking mark all of us into its evil tangle like a spider on its web. this is fucking sick.

>666666
hmm really makes you tinnk

Iota Akbar you dog! Iota is the coin of the caliphate not shaitan. Islam will rule the world!

This is why I come to Veeky Forums.

There is no fucking way the IOTA logo has 666 in it by coincidence.

so when i asked Satan to make me rich and found IOTA the next day....huh.. now it makes sense. good good.

Whats with all the retarded IOTA FUD lately?

the IOTA dev proclaimed his desire for refugees to build haram cities in Europe

IOTA is going to moon, obviously. any effort to subvert a coin means it's going to go up very soon.

polfags that came to biz when btc hit 5k just discovered some old news
now they are trying to make the baord their safe space echo chamber

Wrong its walton. Rfid + the blockchain. WTC(world trade center) as the ticker. Might as well call it satan coin

this

this is not a coincidence.

I've heard that Iota is a coin of peace and that the overwhelming majority of Iotas are not beastly at all.

Pic related. Lead Dec and founder
>old news
Pic related literally yesterday.

>refugee camps will be cities
>refugees will take over europe
>refugees will build their own islamic cities in europe
>praise Allah

I don't give a fuck I'm still hodling IOTA is still going to the moon

fuck /pol/
fuck /x/
fuck retards that think feelings/politics > money

kys all of you

Supporting these cretins should be punishable by forced racemixing.

Founder of IOTA follows the theories of Karl Popper[1], who George Soros and his Open Society follow [2].
He's 100% for the destruction of Europe.

[1]
Everyone knows me as the person who shouts at conspiracy theorists, religious people and anyone who doesn't adhere to the Popperian principles of empiricism.
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6yom4o/we_found_and_disclosed_a_security_vulnerability/dmpc26c/?st=j7e8q39k&sh=3c51877c

[2]
I could choose my tutor and I chose Karl Popper, the Viennese-born philosopher whose book The Open Society and Its Enemies had made a profound impression on me
-Georger Soros, October 26, 2009
ft.com/content/0ca06172-bfe9-11de-aed2-00144feab49a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_society

>fuck retards that think feelings/politics > money
>t.jew

You'll be poor then. This emotional, overly political fucktard so-called dev will see to that.

you'll still have assburgers.

why was someone asking about their support of refugees? because its been known abotu for months
out newfag

id love to dump my dna intoa negress
how is that punishment

Report IOTA threads.
Block IOTA threads.
That is all.

Your stupidity is too thick. can't explain it any better. Have fun bagholding while sucking Muhammad's cock.

What nerve. They proclaim no "ideology" while promoting White genocide. Hope this evil project fails miserably.

>strat

>literally this mad
Nice. Just bought 100k

>This emotional, overly political fucktard so-called dev will see to that.

Did you just describe yourself and all the /pol/cucks itt? Retards you're the only ones going apeshit over this. Nobody even gave a fuck when IOTA announced it's partnership with Refunite until some cuck started talking about white genocide and all the /pol/lacks went insane about it.

This is why idiots like you will never make it in the money world, you care too much about your feelings and politics, you need to ascend higher.

Don't be like this guy here

ah, conspiracies about the coin thats how i know its rich when the retards come out

i just put /x/ on the case

We'll see, dude. There are hundreds of coins for people to grab on to and when one is tainted by an insane politically motivated dev, even normies will drop it.
>implying normies give a fuck about shit coins under any circumstances.

>when one is tainted by an insane politically motivated dev, even normies will drop it.

The only reason he went full politically retard was because he also had to deal with a retard who was talking about white genocide. I feel bad for the dev, he fell for the oldest trap in the book, the "Stupid people will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience".

As I said, a good portion of the big IOTA hodlers have already known for a very long time about the partnership with Refunite to help refugees, it wasn't a big deal until some cuck yesterday started calling it a move to condone white genocide and refugees taking over Europe. The opinion of some retarded /pol/lacks literally has no value.

>implying normies give a fuck about shit coins under any circumstances.

Exactly, all they care about is making money, which is why they didn't give a fuck when IOTA announced the whole Refunite partnership. Yep all of that until the /pol/cucks heard about it and got triggered and offended. Tsk tsk tsk, putting your feelings and political views over making money? This is why you /pol/fags stay poor all their lives.

>mfw I can contribute to the cultural suicide of Europe and get rich while doing it.

Is this what Daddy Soros feels like every day? Am I the Jew now?

'Hodling' isn't magic money making. It is only worthwhile if there is a market for what you're hodling. Count on this sperg dev fucking up the market for this coin. But, no, keep on with the poltard shit and the muh refugees shit and see what happens. I'm done but I tried to warn you.

top 10 market cap
deal with it noiota poorfag

>Am I the Jew now?

There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

Only poorfags care more about politics than money. Demographics will change, that much is inevitable, whether the white race is alive in 150 or 200 years will mean nothing to me since I'll be getting blowjobs by ladyboys in East Asia for the rest of my life.

Idiots that care too much about race, religion, politics, etc never understand the most important thing in life ;)

You do realize that the only people getting butthurt are newfag /pol/cucks that heard about IOTA today? None of them hold IOTA and even if they do it's nothing. My message here is to fellow IOTA hodlers, don't let your feelings (provided you believe partnering with Refunite is literal white genocide) cloud your judgment when it comes to money.

Market cap changes constantly. Your dev will tank your coin.
The coin is tainted as of the comments yesterday by the founder. It won't happen instantly but it will. If you don't think overall sentiment can tank a shitcoin, you are the newfag.

I'm telling you IOTA fags, whatever gains you're getting from this devil coin, they aren't worth it. You're gonna regret it. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. But on your death bed, 100%. You will have regrets.

all crypto is evil my dude

yeah but we have to draw the line somewhere

A wise man (which you are not) would not be so shortsighted as to neglect the political stances one throws their money behind. IOTA is developed by real humans who need to eat, drink, sleep, excrete waste, and have a functional computer to work on for their product to reach a market.

They have exposed themselves to a risk by backing a political ideology destined to end in flames, whether or not you realize it. This makes them a target.

>Hear me out on this one.
>I'm not some /pol/ faggot
>nor am I a tinfoil /x/ poster
>What follows is pure /pol/x/

Yes you are faggot.

says the little brown monkey who poops upon the streets of mumbai. what adorable pottery this is!
>real meal for 5 bucks
>real meal for 5 bucks
>real meal for 5 bucks

>You will have regrets

I've done things much worse than trading a coin with a dev that supports refugees.

>yeah but we have to draw the line somewhere

Holy fuck you are literally retarded.

The coin isn't tainted dipshit. You being butthurt =/= coin losing it's reputation. Do you know when I'll know the coin has it's reputation tainted? When it goes full DBG-tier.

>If you don't think overall sentiment can tank a shitcoin, you are the newfag.

Alright mr. oldfag, please tell me about ONE single coin that tanked because of an out-of-place political comment by the dev? You seem like you know many... And how many times do I have to repeat this, you and a few other retarded /pol/cucks does not make up "overall sentiment", merely a few neckbeards that hold peanuts in terms of IOTA coins.

*shrug* Apple, the DNC, iota, there's a lot of pure concentrated evil out there that is wildly successful. Let's ride this hellbeast to lamboland like motherfucking Ghost Rider.

>When it goes full DGB-tier
Yep. You got it. When it goes full DGB-tier.

I love all these posts, they all make sense until you get to the end

>by backing a political ideology destined to end in flames

That's only your uninformed and naive opinion kid. Jesus Christ, you'd think after Godaddy and Google banned Dailystormer and both received praise for it that the alt-right cucks would understand the current political landscape exclude them, but nope, you cucks still think everybody holds the same beliefs as you.

This makes them a target, yeah, for people that don't care except the /pol/fags and r/the_donalders, which are two poorfag groups renowned for being terrible with money. All the other normal people will continue trading IOTA to make money as if nothing happened, just like after the Refunite partnership.

Except that DGB didn't make any out-of-place political comments you idiots. Citibank killed DGB and nothing else. I'm still waiting on you for an example of a coin that tanked because the dev made an out-of-place political statement, come on...

Wow, yeah man, Google and fucking Godaddy are the final arbiters of what is right and wrong. Keep living in your bubble. I'll bet you thought Hillary was a shoe-in. Keep believing your ideology is the "right side of history" lefttard. Things swing both ways.

Hasn't happened because nobody was that stupid until now, dumbass. Do you even think before running your dickbeaters over the keyboard?

>polcuck still thinks the people laughing at him are the ebil leftist boogeymen
lmao. you are a joke to everyone. especially the true conservatives and 'right wingers'

I just used Google and Godaddy as an example, they aren't the final arbiters, but they are an example of the current arbiters. Also, fuck Hillary, I'm glad Trump even though I supported him because he was the lesser of the two turds. Sorry but being center-left is the right side of history, enjoy being on the wrong side.

Anyway as I said before, politics really don't matter. I do follow politics all the time, especially geopolitics in the Middle East and Asia but I would never put politics over money, that's just stupid. Once you become rich (provided you do), you'll realize how stupid you were for caring so much about race, or religion, or nationalism...

Eat dicks, faggots

delete this

We're just here to set you straight my good man, we're doing this for your own good (kinda). Take this good advice and live with it. Caring so much about politics will only make you miserable than you are, especially if you're into that "white genocide" stuff the far-right blabbers about so often. You're waiting for a revolution that will never happen.

East Asia is the region with the fastest growing amount of wealth in the world, and by 2020 is predicted to surpass North America in terms of wealth. By 2030, China is also expected to surpass the US by GDP. East Asia is clearly the future for rich people, don't get stuck on race issues that will get in the way of your money making.

all crypto is evil man, that's like the first thing you learn about it, and I'm not talking about the libertarian aspects only...

He was talking about refugee camps you fucking autist. Where in Europe do they have refugee camps? Nowhere, that's the answer. They set up camps for people fleeing wars in neighbouring countries. And that's true for every war ever. It's about making these camps smarter with technology and helping the people there. Isn't that what your fucking orange president wants too? Setting up safe zones in neighbouring nations?

Jesus you people are completely retarded. You don't even realize that helping refugees in their home countries and in the neighboring countries they flee too is the ONLY way to prevent them from coming to Europe.

DELET

Bleached buttholes, as far as the eye can see.

F

nwo money! BUY

holy shit that pic! that's it, I'm selling my bags, fucking cuck shitcoin

Faggots don't know nationalism is a tactic used by the rich to divide the poor. Only poor with nothing better to do dwell on bullshit clickbait articles about Sharia law. The rich laugh and count their ad revenue you gave them by taking the bait and watch as the poor bicker over race and petty bullshit while they enjoy in the capitalist playground provided to them by wageslaves too dumb to realize they are the real enemy