Which watch should i buy with my crypto gains?

which watch should i buy with my crypto gains?

audemars piguet royal oak rose gold with black face and leather band

or day date 40 yellow gold with black face

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/Bluetooth-V4-0-Smart-Watch-Mate-Music-Pedometer-For-iOS-Android-Convenient-/272838414966?var=&hash=item3f866fd276:m:mblCX1awq2xpgh3FA72I1BQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just buy any patek philippe

i wish

don't have enough gains for that yet

Patek only old people wear Rolex

dont buy anything stupid now. you should be trying to get as much money as you can invested into cryptos while this shit is still very profitable. i've been there before and I regret buying everything, would rather have spent that money on BTC at the time. take that money you want to use to buy the watch, invest it, then spend those profits on the watch and you can get yourself a nicer one.

i want this patek

Get the Rolex.

AP servicing will kill all your gains. They are fragile as fuck and worn by cunts.

if you don't have the gains for the patek, you shouldn't be wasting your money on shit you can't afford. There is rich and there is wealthy... which you trying to be?

Don't get a yellow gold Rolex. Get a steel Datejust. It'll last forever.

This guy has a point, but I have a love for watches too. If you want an impressive movement without blowing too much maybe you could go for a Grand Seiko?

I first bought a rolex, I later tried a panerai and an AP. I decided a JL was better for me personally because I don't like it sticking up as much as the aforementioned. Also its sleek as fuck.

Don't ask how much I make on crypto.

I'll be happy with a stowa flieger.

Never understood the appeal of Panerai

Only niggers spend their coingainz on shit like watches. This is coming from a black guy

Unless you have chad-tier arms a big watch is going to make you look like even more of a manlet.

Save your cash, rolexes are a dime a dozen and cheap as fuck on the second hand market.

I have a large collection including many brands above, but Piaget polo in Steel is my go to. Less than 10k, great movement and keeps an original Piaget design that looks very much like the Patek but I think in person the polo has a much nicer dial.

Ap "servicing will kill you" guy is fairly wrong, every 2-3 years I send mine in. I'm up to my third cycle on my steel ap, and I love it . Always runs within appropriate time.

But OP, clearly this will be a special purchase for you. So but something you like, at the best price possiy and keep gaining. Otherwise all you end up with in the end is a nice watch and story to tell your kids or anyone who will listen, " I was almost very rich, I even bought this watch with my gains, and then it all went wrong"

i just want one of these

not even THAT expensive.

On the topic of watches maybe one of you guys can help me out, i inherited a wind up ww2 era omega(good condition) that still works. is it worth getting it valued?

Casio F91W

Time tested terrorist watch even Bin Laden wears one so it must be good

You guys have it all wrong

were you duped by GQ into wearing a watch?

the epitome of tastelessness.

kek you faggots buying overpriced shit watches when you can look up the time on your phone.

If you want pretty jewellery, why not just buy a cuter nipple-ring, sweetie?

Fucking lol. Girls won't respect you more because of your expensive, new watch. You won't be fooling anybody.

Cartier non in-house mod movements are kinda shit. They are cheap eta..
Same goes for IWC unless.
Grand seiko guy is spot on, I have my grand seiko or vintage sekio on and it will generate more interest than any flashy watch.

Why not just get a speedy?

But phone guy and impress girl user are right, girls won't respect you more( generally) and you can just use your phone.

Obky buy a watch if that is what you are into, otherwise it's a waste.

If you're buying to look "rich chad", go for a Rolly, Hamilton or a high-end Tag (Monaco Calibre series is great). Brand recognition is all there's to it. If you actually appreciate watches for their artisanal value, then Patek or Zenith are the way to go.

rolex

>mfw im poor as fuck and have a hamilton

Gold watches are for pajeets and old men. Stainless steel ftw

hublot

Confucious say, cryptofags who buy useless status symbols will die poorfags.

>wearing jewelry
>not being gay

Pick one.

ebay.co.uk/itm/Bluetooth-V4-0-Smart-Watch-Mate-Music-Pedometer-For-iOS-Android-Convenient-/272838414966?var=&hash=item3f866fd276:m:mblCX1awq2xpgh3FA72I1BQ

Shitty Ebay watch

unless the price of the watch is less than 1% of your net worth you shouldn't buy it

is it just me or do most watches 10k+ just look fucking hideous? it just seem to be about how much ugly shit you can fit on a woman's size watch.

we /wt/ now?
wrist watch check boys

watches are waste of money... why even wasting 1% on them ?
I mean you have them in your phone anyway.

Got this as my first watch after NEO. Boosts my self confidence significantly.

the fuck dude, just get a Seiko and use the rest to buy some good shitcoin to keep making money

This. Jewellery is for chicks.

>chad wastes his money on faggot trinkets.

Comon guys if you want to see this pic just say so

ITT: overpriced watches without solar power and atomic sync

Buy gold, dumbass. Buy a shit home and Section 8 it. Buy guns and ammunition. Anything but a fucking watch.

Reminder that crypto is worth one thing and one thing only - USD

If you are not converting your gains into real property, you're a hood rich coon who doesn't understand life.

Vintage LACO uhr-b to trigger Jews.

did you put a watch around a pig's paw? thats fucking animal cruelty

How many BTC do I need to date a woman like this?