Can someone explain to me in laymens terms the purpose of each of these coins without shilling too much:

Can someone explain to me in laymens terms the purpose of each of these coins without shilling too much:

>IOTA
>LISK
>NEO
>KOMODO
>BAT
>TNT

Oh, and what the fuck is the point of Walton too?

they're all absolute fucking shit compared to ANT.

Next question?

I think everything is shit compared to ARK. But there is so many fucking coins shilled here recently,i cant separate the one from the other.

I know that IOTA and LISK are all basically trying to building a system thats supposed to be like SmartBridging, but i dont know how they are different.

I know that NEO is the Chinese ETH, but not the actual difference.

No idea what Komodo is.

Is BAT supposed to be like RDD where you get coins for attention on social media?

And i only know TNT for being partnered with microsoft.

And walton is the chinkiest of chink coins there is.

They don't have any purpose. Just vaporware shitcoins based on hopes and dreams.

WTF. Are you incapable of using google? You have no fucken clue mate. Go read some white papers and the websites of those tokens you fucken loser.

>carlaquateennothingmatters.jpg
why do people compare IOTA to byteball? And when they say its centralized, does that mean the whole IOTA system is just in one server?

i did use google i honestly want to know. But the coins websites i click usual start with something like

>THE NEW CENTRALIZED FUTURE OF CRYPTO

And thats about as in depth as it goes. I could read the whitepapers, but theyre hard to find, plus, i think making this thread is more newfag friendly anyway

Iota - uses the power of the blockchain to displace native Europeans.
Lisk - a delicious fish.
Neo - it's Chinese Ethereum!
Kamodo - the preferred currency of weebs to buy animu figurines.
Bat - advertisers pay you to view ads.
Tnt - tensorflow network token, uses deep learning to schedule your bowel movements.

>No idea what Komodo is.
me either. but i bought 100 of those last night because some user said news and moon coming

>IOTA
Ethereum less secure but muh faster transactions copy
>Lisk
Ethereum V0.1
>NEO
Ethereum shit copy
>Komodo
Eth copy
>BAT
Advertisement token, built by the creator of firefox/javascript. Advertiser pay to websites to host their ads, and users of the websites get paid to actively view the ads.
>TNT
Decentralised data. Data is time stamped and stuff so you can verify it's integrity.

>Iota
Refugees welcome.
>LISK
ARK with none of the talent still on board.
>NEO
Chinese Ethereum in a country that is banning ICOs
>KOMODO
Wut?
>BAT
Wut?
TNT
>Fake Microsoft partnershipq

This is good. Getting a better idea of these coins.

>BAT
new browser that uses bat tokens as a way to replace current ad supported models

>NEO
Chinese ethereum

>iota
the destruction of european culture and western civilization

I dont know about the rest

nice, just sold a 100k
i said laymens term of coins. not meme terms

>Iota
Further the glory of Allah and the destruction of the white race.

To make their creators money by letting them sell worthless digital goods.

BAT honestly sounds cool as fuck the more i read about it.

So why arnt you guys invested in it?

>new browser
this would be fucking stupid even if crypto wasn't involved

I am nigger these bags are heavy af

I started using Brave on mobile just for the ad blocking, BAT actually seems like a sound investment. Crazy, right? I should really throw 10k at it.

IOTA's whole idea is to be a cryptocurrency that doesn't need to use the blockchain. To have a transaction go through you need to verify two other transactions, and through this you can have a supported system without the need for miners who control everyone as well as no fees. One downside is that to get this all off the ground they need a centralized system to approve everything until a large enough base exists for everything to function on its own to avoid the risk potential risk for exploiting IOTA by big players. This has understandably drawn some criticism

Iota will moon when the European caliphate is established. Behead those who insult Iota!

Soon brother, soon.

>Behead those who insult Iota!