CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

If you buy ANT, you'll be rich by next month I swear.

Notice how you're the only thread? That's because everyone else already sold. lol

If i sell now i will lose $10000. Should i do it?!?!? That's A LOT of money for me.

Seems like a great investment, but all my assets are tied up in red candles right now...

WAKE ME UP

What are you holding? It's usually a pretty bad idea to sell anything for a $10000 loss unless some terrible news came out that would tank the company.

CAN'T WAKE UP

Is this what happens when you buy a $5,000 Bitcoin?

BTC

How much of your portfolio is 10k? what % are you down? Have a feel in return.

I have everything in Ark though

the world was not ready for a $5000 bitcoin...it just wasn't ready

20%

Moloch bless pink wojaks.

Pray to whatever you believe in that we get a nice bounce or pucker your butthole for the ride.

Look at a year chart fuckboi
It'll go back up, but now is the time for shorting and generally waiting the bottom.
You can even hodl in the meantime, just sell when dip start and buy at the bottom.

ark is traded in btc so you are lose money still

Is that a 3d chart from the future?

You think it will hit the bottom?

is the dip now?
I bought at the dip yesterday

Of the dip sweet cheeks, bottom will be around 3600-3200.

When you think baby?

I think it'll bottom at 3800-ish, then bounce back to over 5k by the end of the month.

If you have time to trade, do this.
Just look at a 1 day chart and calm the fuck down.

3-6 days, then it'll pass 5000 10-20 days later.
You can trust me, i buy high and sell low.

SELL NOW

SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE, SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have like 4k USD in Aragon, good to see some Veeky Forums Anons finally acknowledging it after the long silence

Just letting you all know that I am about to jump off my balcony. I should never have listened to any of you.
Thanks for making me waste my money.

Why can't you go kill some nigglets instead of jumping off the balcony.
Guess you want to die same as you lived, uselessly you human trash.

You spent your own money user. Nobody made you do shit.

WHY IS BITBEAN CRASHING? IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE WHITE MAN'S COIN UNAFFECTED BY CHINA.

2U4XaGNB8DuXQwFLsJemE6V55RJM3brAuQ

If it was a little bit up right now you wouldnt be selling either so whats the difference, just be patient

So, realistically, when will it recover? I got into crypto when BTC was around 4600$ and I'm not worried, just annoyed about my timing. When should I expect to start making profit?