This is nigera, one of the richest countries in africa?

>this is nigera, one of the richest countries in africa?

I mean black people i've met irl are about as smart as irish, arabs, or slavs are. How did it get this bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Bq27n8xQNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, that's one of the worst slums in Nigeria. I could post pics of Brazil or people living in graveyards in the Philippines.

>nigeria
>largest population
>automatically going to have largest total gdp

>that smile
My poor, naive friend. You have a lot to learn about what is rich.
youtube.com/watch?v=5Bq27n8xQNY

>A natural resource rich country with a western educated elite cadre ruling over poor and illiterate masses.

I dunno must be dum niggaz rite?

>My riches is life, forever.

What did he mean by this?

Nigeria was actually pretty promising as a center of civilization in West Africa. It was the most urbanised part of Sub-Saharan Africa in precolonial times with the Hausa, Yoruba and Edo city-states, there was a relatively complex economy (by African standards anyway) which exported manufactured goods like worked leather, there was 'high culture' in the form of sculpture, and so on.

But, it was always going to be backwards because of the very late emergence of civilization there (a result of both isolation and the late adoption of agriculture), which meant things were still very 'archaic' by the time Europeans arrived. Their division and comparative economic underdevelopment made them a source for the slave trade, which discouraged any form of development and caused long term damage to the social fabric (there are studies showing that societies affected by the trade still have lower levels of trust). Then 19th century jihadists across West Africa turned the previously syncretic Muslims into fanatics who still fuck the country today, and then during the colonial period the British basically just left local rulers in charge, removing all accountability from those rulers so that they were just parasitic despots, rather than introducing real modernisation. Then they get independence and a bunch of different Muslim, Christian and pagans societies who have hated each other for centuries suddenly have to work together, which of course ends in utter failure.

Also in colonial and post-colonial times the Igbos seem to have been on the way to success before the Hausa and Yoruba, supported by the West, decided to murder and starve them all.

So basically;
>Initial underdevelopment
>the effects of the slave trade
>19th century jihads
>colonial misrule
>post-colonial ethnic conflict (a result of retarded colonial borders), neocolonialism and more misrule
>probably a bunch of other stuff considering the scale of this clusterfuck country

>this is America, the most prosperous country in the world?

>about as smart as irish, arabs, or slavs are.
What the fuck is this supposed to mean?

Good post. Thank you for not shitting up this board.

Hmm

makes you think

It means they're dumb but not quite retarded.

Don't know either. I'm a Slav and the average IQ in my country is higher than in most of western Europe.

Your country must be full of Wends then. Common rookie mistake.

>falling for the Wend meme
Wend is just what Germans used to call West Slavs.

Jerking off the Igbos lol.

In such a long response you'd think you would have mentioned average IQ as a major obstacle

Ironically, only brainlets use that as a argument. High IQ comes after civilization, not before. Anglo-Saxons weren't any smarter than Africans in the 1400s most likely.

Anglo-Saxons are neither smart nor civilized even today.

>This is Copenhagen in Denmark, one of the richest countries in Europe

I mean white people i've met irl are about as smart as irish, arabts or slavs are. How did it get this bad?

hahahaha, what the fuck are you then?

Do you even have a brain of some sort?

Gee IQ has nothing to do with the environment we are in...

Asians always had the biggest IQ.

Yep, they sure do.

Africans are retarded even the first whites in Europe were leagues above them in intelligence.

>bringing whiteness into this discussion.

It's funny because when I first read that dude's post hours ago, I considered spouting some low-effort memes about IQ. I decided against it on the grounds of wanting to give the thread a chance.

Thanks for reminding me that hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Historical discussions should be focused on past events, and not their contemporary consequences.

Some civilizations lost the ability to cooperate to improve their lives and halted their progress. This is due to handouts from other countries which does not prompt self reliance. Some others have no ability to conceive alternative and rather die in their filth instead of trying do something. They build catwalks above their shit, this is how doomed they are.

They have low IQs because their country doesn't have the infrastructure or institutions for reliable public education.