Always take protit

You young fucks don't know when to quit. You fucking sell when you are up.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trend_following
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow what a revelation

If we had sold when we where up we would of sold Etherium sub $80 and then kicking ourselves in the ass everyday for not holding and having weak hands, and then eventually buy back in at much higher prices leaving you holding the bag.

you sell your principal at the very least you cuckhold

You should just buy some nice bonds for your grandchildren.

Not when it's down and you know for a fact its going to recover.

>he thinks he knew for a fact that ethereum was going to be worth more than $80

I'm not that guy as you can obviously see from my I'd. But selling when it's down means you think crypto is going away. If you think that you are foolish.

I said NOTHING about selling when it is down, always sell when up!

or you could just wait dumb dumb

I have thought about doing this, but lets say you sell when you are up. You do this a couple of times. Then you jump on your next supposed. moon ride, you run into a wall and crash. I think i'd rather just HODL in something i believe in and ride out the ups and downs but a steady increase over time.

>It goes to $900.
>Sell
>It goes to $2700

I was only up by $20 USD. I don't have much starting capital. I sell when I'm up 10,000% or I don't fucking sell. IRON HANDS NIGGER I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.

thats my secret captain, I'm always at a profit

This is why I dont trade coins I'm not willing to bag hold. But op is right. Could have been up 10% today instead of only 1%.

How do i take out money during dips so that i dont get taxed at the end of the year? Do i just transfer to usdt?

fpbp

Just use a crystal ball to tell you when a coin it's going to dip.

buy high sell low, you nigger

We value stuff that is doing well and sell/leave shitcoins. How is this complicated?

Stop fucking with the newcoiners.

Newcoiners, don't listen to this retard. This fucking guy is probably a nocoiner here to watch wojack memes fly.

There's the golden rule of Crypto:
BUY HIGH, SELL LOW

Follow this and you'll 10x yourself into lambo's and big titty hookers that'll snort coke out of your urethra.

I started out with about 7000 dollars at 20 000 dollars now. I know not crazy gains but I am happy with this rate. I don't need this money to live and I have secure savings in other funds for my future. Why should I take my original 7 000 out? I think since I was willing to risk it in the beginning I still am.

I'm a poor fag whos married. put in 1k so far, 350 is in ICO, 350 in coins, and 350 is missing between a couple bad trades and these dips. My goal is to reach 1k again, second is 3K, I'm going to pay off a small debt, put the 1k back in the bank, and use the last 1k as investment money like before. If I did it once I could do it again. If shit goes REALLY bad it's like nothing happened.

just hodl everything, at least one coin is bound to go 1000x.

BTC will be 4,000,000 USD tomorrow SCREENCAP THIS

I never was up

>Best korea bombs USA
>USD basically worthless
>BTC actually worth 4000000USD

thats around abouts where I am since late May, basically all in on OMG right now and a little bit in IOC

still need to redpill myself on IOC, heard only good things about it.

Are you me. I am 70% IOC and 30% OMG. I got OMG at 6 and put most of the profits into IOC. I cant fucking wait for the launch of DIONS, IOC will become a top 10-20 coin by next month easy.

Hodling BTC seems ok but you might want to look into the history of shitcoins.
99% of those will go to 0 don;t kid yourselves.

ps. ETH is a shitcoin

> BUY HIGH, SELL LOW
AKA "trend following" - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trend_following

Which is one of the most persistent and profitable market anomalies throughout the ages.

Sure, unless a flash pulverizes the uptred in 25 minutes.

There is nothing wrong getting out too soon as long as you respect your trading strategy, trying to aim for the highs however is a losing strategy
The best way to sell is to do it progressively anyway.