I invested into crypto a little over two weeks ago, dropped about 10k. It isn't more than I could afford to lose...

I invested into crypto a little over two weeks ago, dropped about 10k. It isn't more than I could afford to lose, but it was about 40% of my savings. Suddenly all this bad news china bullshit comes about and now I'm way in the hole and there's no signs of a bottom any time soon.

This was literally my last shot, I'm practically unemployable despite holding a STEM degree. Don't get me wrong, I'm holding till this shit drops to zero, but the FUD is getting me hard. I'm in serious debt due to my mother's actions, which I don't really want to get into detail with. At this point I'm probably all over the place because I'm drunk, I hope that this post is at least moderately coherent.

Can we get some positivity? If anyone can really cheer me up, I'll drop them a small amount of BTC.

Sorry for crashing the market with my incredible luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=55&v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

look at this

Stop looking at the price.

get a hobby you nerd.

You should really just go out there and do something else for a while. You haven't really lost or gained anything. You spent money when you bought in and until you cash out you won't know what the difference is.

Buy the Ethereum dip.
Participate for the Chainlink crowdsale.
Problems weren't.

come back in 1 year thank me later

I did the same thing as you except in June.

Bought BTC at the ATH 2800, then it crashed down to 1900 eventually, I still held all the up to 4k or whatever.

You bought in at a bad time but the long term trajectory is upward. This is all extremely volatile.

kek

july was pretty much your last chance. dont worry though, in a year youll be break even in dollars

Student fag here. Dropped a whole 2k into eth right before it hit 200 it got up to like 230 or so then imeidiatly plummeted back down to 130 ish and felt probably as you fo now. Flash forward to just a week ago and it was worth double my investment. Even with recent wvents today I'm still up a grand. I wouldn't worry too much just gotta trust and let it build over time

Don't look at the price and don't sell. This thing is bound to recover and grow again

>Can we get some positivity? If anyone can really cheer me up, I'll drop them a small amount of BTC.

God bless you. We gonna be fine.
Bitcoin will be above $5000 till the end of september.

Bitcoin: 1D9kiqjETkPRu36bCggkBcMBqZeNDFNGBS

Similar situation but a much smaller scale. Made some purchases last week and I'm down a fair bit but it's not money I need, I have faith that it will bounce back.

Please, drop 0.25 bitcoin. I really need that money.

word, I bought in the same time as you, but with only $800 which is my disposable income

I'm not upset that I've lost money, I'm just salty about getting onboard at such a shitty time

Don't get me wrong, I've got hobbies to keep me occupied, and some of my only friends are coming back from the military next week so I'm excited to hang out with them, too.

But when I invested in crypto it's the first time I felt happy ln a really long time. I spent so much time researching altcoins, reading whitepapers, etc and it kept me really occupied. Now it just seems like time wasted, and any time I put in it further is useless.

Just relax and zoom out dude. Everything is going to be okay. Don't be a dumbass and sell like i did. I lost more money than you invested.

If all you want to do is be occupied then you can do anything. If you enjoyed the crypto horseshit then you can keep researching that. It's not as if the reality of the situation suddenly changed.

Look I appreciate the sentiment, but $1000 dollars isn't what I meant when I said a little.

>we are the early adapters
>we will survive the dip

Sell now and buy the dip retard, unless you want to baghold for the next 6 months.

You're gonna carry that weight ( of your bags )

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=55&v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

You are more than fine. Don't worry. Go out an play. Don't do anything stupid. Just hodl.

1A5qKbHATNYtpWw6dpu7rTnt29Hfm2NSqM

Okay. I'll take any amount.
I'll be praying for you.

Same towards the end of August. Followed a thread about a coin that was supposed to go 5x but turned out to be a pump and dump. I'm 30 percent down from initial investment. Bought some more eth during the last dip but still down 30 precent again with this current dip.

Just buy bitcoin and hold dumbass. That's your safest bet.

Forget about it for 5y and HODL.

I know that watching the market fall like this is really REALLY difficult when you're new to the game but we're all feeling it in one way or another. Fact of the matter is that these market shifts are normal for crypto and when you're down the only thing you can do is just chill out and try not to get too caught up in the prices. You need to start looking at this for the long term and not get too caught up in the day to day prices or you're going to go insane with stress. I can't tell you what the prices will be in 1 month, but I think that crypto still has a ways to go upwards and that this is merely another bump in the road.

Thank you for the drop OP!

Not sure how anyone gets fooled by these "crashes" anymore, just hold for 3 weeks and we'll be at new ATH again.

hush, we're trying to fuck newcoiners out of their money

Most people on this board are trolls trying to scam you out of your cash. Crypto is still in a bull market, so don't worry too much. You'll probably make your cash back (and probably some profit) in a few weeks, you just came in at a bad time.