Scythians =/= Iranians

>The fourth-century Roman historian Ammianus Marcellinus wrote that the Alans, a people closely related to the Scythians, were tall, blond and light-eyed.[136]

You WUZ not Aryans hamed. There is no genetic connection between ancient scythians and modern day Iranians. All kurgan burial mounds and genetic studies done on ancient steppe cadavers show Scythians were not an anyway Iranian genetically, they were Europeans.

Other urls found in this thread:

science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943.full
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythians
nature.com/articles/ncomms14615
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaghnobi_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's a /pol/babby doesn't understand the difference between linguistic groups and ethnic groups thread

what about tajiks?

Its a Turk shitposter whose banned from /int/ already. Pretty sure he'll start spamming gay black dicks in the catalog once this thread gets hard erased by the mods.

Listen to me, snow nigger. You were irrelevant for the majority of history, but now you've stepped out of your mudhuts and have done a few things. Congratulations. But let me just say that you will not be able to compensate for your own failures in life by trying to steal my heritage. Regardless, the Scythians were, indeed, irrelevant nomads who didn't understand the meaning of civilization or community, much like your own ancient ancestors. Granted, the far glorious Achaemenids and Sassanids actually formed cities whereas Scythians wallowed in their own shit, living a pastoral life on inhospitable steppes. No wonder they were snow niggers, just like yourself.

he's not a Euro, its the same Turk poster whose been shitting up the board for weeks now with gay shit, bait threads, and proxy fagging when his sock puppet IPs get banned

Why does Veeky Forums attract Iranians a lot? I mean they're has-beens but they're really aggressive here for some reason.

(You) need to step it up.

LITERALLY WHO GIVES A SHIT

Scythians aren't Persians, but they are Iranics/Iranian

Iranians haven't been relevant since the Sassanians.
>muh Nader Shah dynasty
Was Turkish.

WE

>I'm retarded

I don't think you know what Iranian means.

>he thinks Iranians were ever a homogenous people

You're fucking retarded. Even ancient commentators described the ancient Persians as dark featured but fair skinned.

The Scythians were Iranian as they spoke an Iranian language. Why do Turks and Euro sub-human niggers love to larp them so much?

They also followed a religion that had very close ties to Zoroastrianism as well, similar with themes of light and fire along with sun symbolism in it.

>muh cultural identity
>Why do Euro sub-human niggers love to larp them so much?
Because they need to feel relevant.

>cultural identity doesn't matter
>implying nader, the turk, didn't see himself as an Iranian
>same with the Safavids and Qajars

Look, these rulers weren't retarded inbred /pol/fags interested about their eye colour and autosomal PCA. Identity in most of the world, especially Iran, radically differed from Nazi autism.

>I'm super retarded

>cultural identity doesn't matter
Oh it does, but for Iranians it only matters when it's useful for them.

You have no idea what you are talking about, Memet. Why do you larp as Seljuks or try to claim Scythians and Sarmatians as Turks? Or pretend you aren't mongrel mulatto tier mixed breeds?

Let me guess, your only interactions with Iranians has come from anonymous Veeky Forums users? Literally no one In Iran gives a shit about muh haplogroups. That autism is strictly a western phenomena.

Funny how your kind does the same shit even worse ironically. Pot to kettle?

Point is, Iranians share direct descent from their Sassanian forebears and still largely resemble them.

How many samples did they take?

Samanids
Buyids
Safavids

There are plenty of ethnic Persian and Iranian dynasties that propped up after the fall of the Sassanids. The Iranian Intermezzo period is a big deal because it lead to the collapse of the Arab military and political hegemony and control of Western Asia and Central Asia when the Abbasids continually became dependent on Iranians for their political, economic, and military power. And that period lasted over 300+ years.

>Nader Shah dynasty
Nader Shah was cool but he had no fucking dynasty, his reign and dynastic ambitions died with him and his sons within a handful of years following the removal of the last Persian Safavid Shah due to his insanity and paranoia ruining his ambitions.

Enough that you can't throw it out with autism.

The sample is from Teppe Hasanlu and dates to Sassanian era. It is genomic comparison.

The term Aryan was associated with Iranians long before Nordicists adopted the term in the 19th century.

Nice, thanks. Was it done by Iranian researchers?

Um, from what we know, Scythian were an Iranic people and spoke an eastern iranian language. The modern term of Iranian makes it a little politically difficult since its associated with being a citizen of modern state of iran, so iranic is substituted with it.

Here's the study:

The team of researchers had a few Iranians.

That's because Iranian culture descends from aryan culture, but Iranians themselves are ethnically less aryan than europeans, who on the other hand completely lost touch with their aryan cultural heritage.

You're pretty mad but at least be happy people even talk about you.
Only time people mention us is to call us subhuman or they bring up that irrelevant Aryan terminology bullshit (which usually leads back to the first).

feels bad

The Safavids were Azeri and Kurdish. Do you think the Ostrogoths are Roman, you fucking retard?

I'm actually a bit of an Indophile and Sinophile, and I've defended Indian and Chinese cultural legacies several times before.

Thanks. I've shilled about modern day Persia and Egypt being (mostly) the same as their forefathers too.
Veeky Forums is just flooded with low quality posters a lot of the time.

Indo-Aryan peoples are an eastward migrating offshoot from the European Corded Ware culture, the further east you go from the Eastern European homeland the more it degenerates due to exogamy.

You should check out GV Iyer's film Adi Shankaracharya. It's very good. I want to watch his adaptation of the Bhagavad Gita, but I can't find it with good English subtitles.

>I want to
I also want to*

Scythians indeed started out as Iranic but they still exist they're just called Slavs now.

I'll look into it. You got any good Persian ones? Zoroastrian or Post Islam is fine.

If you like historical movies then you should look into Bajirao Mastani or Ashoka.

Iran literally mean 'land of Aryans'
Iranian is natively called 'aryan' in Iranic language

kek why does everybody here associate all this stuff only with Iranians, they're not the only Iranic peoples out there.

Iranians are the kings of Iranics (i.e the most relevant). Just like Russians are the kings of Slavics and the British the king of Germanics, so too are the Iranians at the top of the Iranic hierachy.

>they were Europeans.
And what the fuck was european, retarded germanic?
Dont LARP like that, dunmy

They arent slavs>There is no genetic connection between ancient scythians and modern day Iranians
Maybe that is because modern iranians arent iranians?

How can a person be so stupid?

Wow

Why iran people have to do this?

Why they want to proof they are the same as ancient iranians?

LARPers

And they werent different from them either

>ancient commentators described the ancient Persians as dark featured but fair skinned.
Source?

How does that refute anything I said? Do you think that the name of a place means what its people are? Do you think Hungarians are Huns?

I gave a source with genetic evidence, you knuckle-head:

You are the only people who do this

You brown turds arent related to ancient iranians, deal with it

Oh look, it's Dominican being cancerous again.

You shit all over Veeky Forums and now you decide to spread your cancer to Veeky Forums. Neck yourself you insect.

You can't really argue against evidence, you retarded piece of shit. Also, race isn't entirely reducible to skin tone. Some Iranians are fair whereas others are more olive, but genetically, Iranians do cluster with each other. Anyways, I gave an actual study, so your opinions can't change facts.

Ammianus Marcellinus

>In these varied districts of different languages, the races of men are as different as the places. But to describe their persons and customs in general terms, they are nearly all slight in figure, swarthy or rather of a pale livid complexion; fierce-looking, with goat-like eyes, and eyebrows arched in a semicircle and joined, with handsome beards, and long hair. They at all times, even at banquets and festivals, wear swords; a custom which that excellent author Thucydides tolls us the Athenians were the first of the Greeks to lay aside.

Now can you fuck off with your cancerous posts? You have genetic proof AND ancient testimonials, yet you still shit on every Iran-related thread.

Sorry but you are all mixed with arabs, caucusus, turkics and armenians

Fuck off, LARPer

Are you Turkish? You're clinically retarded, mate.

My suggestion still stands: neck yourself.

>Sorry but you are all mixed with arabs, caucusus, turkics and armenians
I gave you an actual study, you stupid piece of shit. In order to make claims, you have to back it with evidence, retard. You're just pulling claims out of your ass. Here are artifacts of Sassanids depicting themselves. This is from Nishapur of noble Persian ladies. We've debated before, and you were so fucking stupid that you thought all Persians were blonde and blue eyed.

Also, here's a vase from Sassanid times.

Honestly that vase, coupled with the genetic evidence, blows the Nordicist claims about Ancient Persians. It's really not a debate anymore.

>They arent slavs
Sintashta is the closest to modern day: Poles, Ukrainians and Croatians.

ur all dumb m8.

Scythians are scythians. There could be Iranian Scythians, Chinese Scythians, German Scythians, Turkic Scythians, etc

It all depends on which part of the border you poked at.

>I'm typing this from the western country my family emigrated to

oh the irony.

Lithuanians

>he thinks Iranians are turks

Nigga It's the other way around.

>They arent slavs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythians
> In Eastern Europe, by the early Medieval Ages, the Scythians and their closely related Sarmatians were eventually assimilated and absorbed (e.g. Slavicisation) by the Proto-Slavic population of the region.
>The Goths had displaced the Sarmatians in the 2nd century from most areas near the Roman frontier, and by early medieval times, the Early Slavs (Proto-Slavs) marginalized Eastern Iranian dialects in Eastern Europe as they assimilated and absorbed the Iranian ethnic groups in the region.

That doesn't make them slavs and if you weren't retarded you'd see that in modern samples rarely anyone has Scyhtian ancestry if they do it's >5%.

Slavs don't have a very good understanding of their history.

Turkic people virtually genocided Scythians before Slavic expansion.
Sure, Ukies might have some Scyth in them but they only get called shitskins by Poles and Russians for it.

>There were these people called "Proto-Indo-Iranians of Sintashta" culture. They lived near Ural river near Eurasian steppe. They migrated to NW India, Central Asia, and Iranian plateau mixing with the local inhabitants marginally and spreading their culture. Research shows they were closely related to Poles, Croats, and Ukrainians.

>Local inhabitants of Zagros mountains did mix with Proto-Indo-Iranians, but this did not shift the genome that much as genetic studies showed. Here is a study comparing a Persian of Teppe Hasanlu to modern Persians, showing how we relate more closely to them than Europeans:

(check image)

>Sample is from Teppe Hasanlu of a Sassanian era Persian. Persians were originally people of Zagros mountains who marginally mixed with Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture who passed their culture down. People of Zagros mountains relate most closely to Caucasus mountain people.

>The descendants of Proto-Indo-Iranians were Central European in appearance. They were called Scythians and Sarmatians, but they were distinguished from Persians, Medes, Sogdians, and Bactrians.

see

No one said anything about Iranians you autist. Just stop posting.

The late Scythians in Ukraine prior to Turkic supremacy were linguistically and genetically related to Yahgnobi people in Tajikistan. Nothing to do with Iran.

>Turkic people virtually genocided Scythians
lol no

No one cares about your autistic opinions, my dear French shitposter.

Linguistically they did.

The only survivors are in Ossetia and they are actually Georgian language shifters.

What are you on about you retard? Just stop posting. No one cares about your Sassanians, they have nothing to do with Scythians.

>linguistically they did
Nobody cares about linguistics, genetically Slavs and Lithuanians are their direct descendants. Ossetians might have a Sarmatian derived language but genetically they're typical Caucasian shitskins.

Were Scythians Black?
Then i can accept Scythians as my ancestors

they did
the few that were there
>The only survivors are in Ossetia
they dont look like scythians

are they blonde with green eyes?
alexander said they have those features
>Nobody cares about linguistics, genetically Slavs and Lithuanians are their direct descendants.
lol
what make you believe that?

why are you WEWUZZING=?
they fucking dont, they are mostly germanic

pls dont start this meme, its stupid

Yes Ukrainians probably do have some Scythian component but it's obviously dilluted.

Why are you even in this thread you fucking retard? You never have anything smart to say anyway.

Who is Germanic, you literal nigger?

read history and im not a nigger
why so mad?

WHO is Germanic? Answer my question nigger, right now.

That still doesn't make them slavs, I'm repeating you again retard virtually no modern slavic samples score any Sarmatian/Schytian in k36. It's seems that you can only quote studies without understanding what they actually mean and draw idiotic conclusions.

as you can see my map, most people in europe, whatever you are

It went like this

>Srubnaya 1500 BC
>Similar to Lithuanians

>Iron age Scythians 500 BC
>Acquired Mongoloid admixture from east Scythians to around 10%(even in Ukraine)

see nature.com/articles/ncomms14615

>>In the 1st century AD, the Alans migrated westwards from Central Asia, achieving a dominant position among the Sarmatians living between the Don River and the Caspian Sea.[4][5]

>400 AD

>Huns remove Alan and other Turkic peoples continue the process for centuries

>1400 AD

Slavic people start moving into the steppe

>without understanding what they actually mean and draw idiotic conclusions.
That's quite literally what you're doing every day.

Fixed

Franks spoke Germanic. You will never disprove this. You're literally a laughing stock.

>most Europeans are Germanic
Oh so you're a retard, thanks for clarifying!

he just want to convice himself that ancient iranians were like modern iranian today

he is forgetting that many iran people today have mongoloid genes from turkic and mongols

Yaghnobis are closest to the original Alans I guess but they would have acquired further admixture in Eastern Europe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaghnobi_people

The Safavids were Azeri, Kurdish, Persian, Pontic Greek, and Ciracassian, you mongoloid.

franks were a germanic tribe, retard
care to say why?
it started as azeri, in fact iran azeri are the elite right now

pic related, safavid emperor, he looks arab

You're even a bigger fucking retarded to even suggest such idiotic nonsense that they were Germanic.

I'm not that Frenchie if you're thinking of that, nothing you posted shows that they're Slavs.

Slavs hardly have any Z93 which was common among Schytians nor do they score any Schytian/Sarmatian in various calculators. Nor they plot in PCA near them.

Look where Sarmatian samples are and that arrow points in which direction Lithuanians/Slavs plot.

who were germanic?

i never said scythians were germanic, idiot

today many slavs are germanic

>today many slavs are germanic

No they're not.

yes they do, that is why they share their features

if you read about germanics, you will know that germanics settled in today slav lands then another germanic group(nordic/vikings) settled

Balts= Sintasha(or eastern Corded Ware)+WHG/EHG

Early Iron Age Sarmatians= Sintashta+Mongoloid

>he thinks being blond and blue eyed is exclusively a Germanic feature

>their features

What features are you speaking of retardo?

>if you read about germanics, you will know that germanics settled in today slav lands then another germanic group(nordic/vikings) settled

Drop of piss in sea.

Said the faggot whose women are raped by everyone

Go drink some semen, subhuman

Show me one were text they claim to be so and show me a study that prove they were genetically germanic, retard