Tengrism

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWG-nHuuCRc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How was lunch?

how long until you start spamming black cocks in this thread?

Honest question: how does your cosmology differ from Naturalism?

T. New Age millennial hipster

You are a very sad man.

Tengrism consists of 3 pillars:

>Tengri
>A Turk's individual thinking
>Töre, Nature... all those things that can be studied

Tengrism is ethnicity sensitive. Current Turkish language and outlook on life, all kinds of lifestyle dependent moments are interwoven with Tengrism.

Nah, it's real.

Tengrism consists of 3 pillars:

>Tengri (the greatest unification)
>A Turk's individual thinking
>Töre (Tradition, or the past), Nature... all those things that can be studied

Tengrism is ethnicity sensitive. Current Turkish language and outlook on life, all kinds of lifestyle dependent moments are interwoven with Tengrism.

How big is the community that you LARP with?

The community is about 250 millions depending on who you include it might be more.

>actually believing this

are you turkish

I believe in Tengri, what I wrote is based on science.
Yes.

>250 million
I think you mean 2500.

All the larpers excluded your number seems almost feasible.

>I believe in Tengri, what I wrote is based on science.
show me what science show that there are 250 million tengrists in the world

>TURKISH
YOU FOLLOW A DEAD EAST ASIAN SHAMANIST RELIGION AND YOURE AN ANATOLIAN TURK

Perfect

Wow, I had no idea! Let's unite the steppes and conquer the world in the name of He of the Eternal Sky once more, brother.

Tengrism is literally defined as the belief system of the Turks, and developed hand in hand with the Turks people. It's completely interwoven and the conscious participation usually comes to a halt when a settler's lifestyle takes place of the nomadic one.
Indications are situated mostly in the Turkish language and everyday philosophical approaches.

At least I'm witty.

That's not the definition at all.

>Tengrism is literally defined as the belief system of the Turks, and developed hand in hand with the Turks people. It's completely interwoven and the conscious participation usually comes to a halt when a settler's lifestyle takes place of the nomadic one.
>Indications are situated mostly in the Turkish language and everyday philosophical approaches.
you are fucking retarded

Is the guy a Tengrist?
youtube.com/watch?v=eWG-nHuuCRc

Just keep on telling yourself that, Mehmet

That's exactly the definition.
What do you have to put against stone tablets that describe Tengri as the God of the Turks, with Turks building the largest Tengrist nation ever?
In our self perception, as we can derive from such tablets Tengrism is literally defined as the belief system of the Turks, call it larping but almost every Turk will be able to confirm that, especially once exposed to the tablets.

What is it?
Till now no kind of deconstruction of my sentences has been made, maybe you don't understand them or dislike the topic.

I would say so.

itt: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

Are you a member of some Tengrist group or are you an individual practitioner? How many Tengrists are there in Turkey?
>inb4 250 million
I mean how many people are there who literally and consciously worship Tengri and not Allah?

>How many people are there who literally and consciously worship Tengri and not Allah?
Literally probably less than a thousand.

Tengri translated means Tanri, so it's not cut clear since many even use the correct term, entirely consciously.
Nevertheless we do make a clear cut in order to study the subject in isolation from foreign originating complex systems, and call it Göktanricilik... I can't know how many wish for a more purified religion or reactivated Turkish culture to be sovereignly shaped by will. They're numerous though.

There's rather probably every single Ataturkist for a start.
Ataturkism by itself stems from a Tengrist world view, ancestor whorship projected onto a leader and Ataturk himself advocated the conscious shaping of Turkish self identity, and creation of a world religion which is only allowed through Tengrism.

I think the misunderstanding displayed in this thread have mainly semantical reasons.
People don't have to refer to Tengri in order to be Tengrist or call themselves that, almost no one ever call himself a Tengrist ever of all the people you will commonly refer to as Tengrists either.
What we do is analyzing the reality of the matter and here we can clearly state that Turks remain largely Tengrist.

I hoped for more questions that will give you some kind of insight and information you can filter from.

Some other day.

how do i pray to tengri for gf???

Since in Tengrism metaphysical contents are tied directly to the reality and determined by personal evaluation (personal evaluation validity is based on orally transmitted content of: "Tengri is inside every thing, and encapsulates every thing", therefore the connection to Tengri is direct, therefore you're free), you should regard prayer as any conscious effort you take into that direction. The approach that promises you the best results might be the pragmatic one and trying.

what's it about

Everything.

I'm going to get breakfast.

no fuck you explain it like a person whos able to use words

Read the thread and also rethink the position you want to get yourself comfortable infront of Tengri with.
I'll really buy breakfast now.

Have a nice one.

This is just as cringy as ''''''persian'''''' zoroastrian larpers.

Another turk here tell me about the old pantheon.
I get the idea that tengriists often forget that there were more deities than tengri.

Why are people in here try to relate everything to Iran? Is it just a single guy spamming? What's going on in here?

No maybe its just the fact that you guys larp with the same type of "muh pagan ancestor" bullshit narrative, more than anybody other middle eastern posters.

No problem with that, Göktanri is the greatest unification, other ''deities'' are smaller spirits inside of that just like everything else.
Often times everything spiritual can be replaced with the term scientific, for example Umay Ana is mostly depicted as the spirit that protects children, nurtures them and so on... and it is also the term for placenta... of course the deity is more complex than just confined to the placenta and its scientific significance inside the Turkic realm, but what you don't like you don't have to believe, since it's an active religion, not a rigorously dogmatic. Tengrist contents are numerous sometimes even conflicting because it's very much based on oral tradition and Töre in general is tribal dependent. To explain this point further, mythologically Turks share one common root (and here we also attach the biggest form of standardization), and the various tribes break into branches that branch of again... inside those various branches the belief contents also diversify.
We are very aware of the various Tengrist contents, of which some can be described as deities. For example one aspect are the totem animals of the tribes.

You have no clue. Our villager populations often times can still trace back their exact tribes, which together make up a surprisingly gigantically complex structure, with smaller tribes leaning onto larger ones leading up to the Ashina clan and the Wolf legend, and mythological aspects tied onto those are still tracable as well.

I once read a book about it though and it said that some turkic tribes also sacrificed to erlik to fend of death sort of.

What's Tengri position on cucks

Yes, then the sacrificial meat gets fed to the sick in the hopes Erlik will accept it, and the kut (life force) increases again. What we refer to a shaman is simply a scientist with a different scientific architecture than today's, nevertheless approaches increased likelihood to for a preferred outcome to be accomplished just like with today's science.

By the way, today we can treat elements such as the entity Erlik as mnemonic devices. The brain has advanced face calculation capabilities (and others for social matters), it's only resource friendly to tie scientific concepts onto perhaps such entities.
Furthermore, other natural phenomena which are hammered into our nervous system over the complete course of evolution such as a mountain like Tengri mountain can be worshiped by analyzing the whole thing, of course to the best knowledge, again to be made use of its mnemonic value, going deeper whole scientific concepts such as the periodic table onto the mineralogy of that mountain can be attached.
The Tengrist universe is much larger though, with many archetypes, that can be brought into relationships, and we can assume that the ties to actualities is rather very consistent.

Occasionally, by the way, I get a letter from someone who is in "contact" with an extraterrestrial who invites me to "ask anything." And so I have a list of questions.

The extraterrestrial are very advanced, remember. So I ask things like,

short proof of Fermat's Last Theorem

the Goldbach Conjecture

Anything vague they are extremely happy to respond to, but anything specific, where there is a chance to find out if they actually know anything, there is only silence.

>Fermat's Last Theorem
Isn't putting values into it and calculating through enough to as validation, probably not so how does it work?

>Tengri
>Tûrk
nice meme, just go back to posting the TÛRK MAN threads they are more subtle.

You don't even try anymore, my work's done for now. Had a chuckle anyway.

Abrahamic religions have vast reams of exegesis, theology, mysticism and the mere weird off-shoots of a single Abrahamic religion would swamp anything most other religions have written. The same applies to the civilised Asian religions, only moreso.

How can Tengrism even compete?

Except he's completely right. Tengri didn't stem or start with Turks and almost no Turkic person today follows that faith which mainly stems from Mongol-Jurgen shamanistic beliefs.

We are free to incorporate everything we want to, since it's a folk religion and we're sovereign, in fact our sovereignity and religious content is mutually dependent.
Since Tengri is inside of every thing, and encapsulates every thing, the connection is direct, therefore you're free.

We also categorize all other religions as to be found on our periphery, just like with our physical position in the world. Tengrism builds the core while other beliefs branch off.
Similar to what we can observe in the Gökturk empire.
So Tengrism isn't on one level with your forementioned religions, it's on top of them.
And in fact we can put all foreign religious contents into relation to our basic beliefs.

Literally unsubstantiated drivel. There's no evidence for your claims at all.
Most of Turkic folk metaphysics is based on oral tradition, btw, Mongols aren't regarded as entirely separated in any way.

Yeah, "pulling other content into our belief" isn't really what I meant. Of course every other religion does that. But these civilised religions -- they actually wrote it down, and thought about it, and argued about it within and without their faith. But Tengrism? Did Tengrism do that?

How come so many Tengris converted to literally any other faith?

this goes in the comfy folder

>How come so many Tengris converted to literally any other faith?
Giving up a nomadic lifestyle.
While also the language developed hand in hand with what we classify as Tengrism, namely Turkic belief contents, and the syntax still stands, and therefore we can claim that a Turk is by default Tengristic, the conscious practice of this sovereign approach, what we call Göktanriclik for the sake of separating, most often than not comes hand in hand with adopting a settler like lifestyle, because everything developed hand in hand.
It also makes sense to adopt religious contents that have proven themselves in a certain environment.

The more interesting instance is that while adopting a settlers lifestyle lead to an inactivation of Göktengrist practice, reactivating Göktengrism will give us a new push. Especially since Tengri is positioned in the celestial sphere, which we understand as symbolizing the universe, and that's something that will probably accompany us for long, while people didn't even have the scientific means to conclude as we can nowadays to understand that once you set out into the universe the celestial sphere will be still there, for all we can tell to that time people didn't know that... nevertheless they acted as if they did... weird right...
For us it's only further indication that we're right.

>they actually wrote it down, and thought about it, and argued about it within and without their faith
Wham bam, thank you mam.

I can explain further.

Our religious content, lets call it folklore here, is tied onto the celestial sphere. We can explain it to a part to the nomadic need of the stars for navigation in time and space:
- A tent is aligned with the cardinal directions, imprinting them into the minds, the time can be read from the shadow that falls into the tent, the cross holding the tent on top is seen as the connecting point between the universe and yeryüz, middle world. The whole tent is regarded as a micro-cosmos and acts the same way a church might, only that our metaphysics are tied directly to what we both might agree on to be the actual reality. We have very little aspirations to push what can be constituted as magical thinking any further, but rather concentrate on results. A nomadic life is harsh, people who cling onto rigid and non serving beliefs disappear along with them.
- Holidays are tied to astronomical phenomena, which stand in direct relation to seasonal changes.
- Spiritual entities, sagas and other religious content can be found in the celestial sphere, even life energy "kut" is located in the heavens. Turks to this day will explain you that a shooting star means the spirit of a deceased just shot into the universe.

The whole religion is scientific.
The question should be the other way around.
How can rigid and complex dogmas survive in an ever changing environment without the loss of free will?

>Turks to this day will explain you that a shooting star means the spirit of a deceased just shot into the universe.
>The whole religion is scientific.
pic related
>How can rigid and complex dogmas survive in an ever changing environment without the loss of free will?
1. it is no sure thing to imply free will is possible or desirable
2. there is no such thing as a rigid dogma. All of them yield to change of situation. Hence the argument part of any good religion.

Mach et, Mehmet!

Well, you will understand that for example when making a characterization of Mickey Mouse the character might be regarded as real, even though Mickey Mouse is situated in a different dimension.
That's also how we will treat such beliefs.
>it is no sure thing to imply free will is possible or desirable
The actuality of free will is dogma and it's desirable because if you have don't hold onto it someone else will keep it for you.
>there is no such thing as a rigid dogma. All of them yield to change of situation. Hence the argument part of any good religion.
That's not true entirely.
Scripture based religion is rigorously dogmatic to a point it often turns to symbolism entirely disrooted from the actual reality it was formulated for. Take as an example the superstitious practice of dessert attire muslim women dress in and the completely unrelated to reality argumentation for it.

In summary:

Tengrism is the organic belief standard of the global populations for its entirely tied to actual realities which are:
- Töre (oral tradition, here we can also find metaphysical contents which might be regarded as unreal, while the collection of them is real historic work)
- The physical reality what the metaphysics is based on
- Tengri, the greatest imaginable unified version of reality

I will give you one more example:
Preparing your mindset, do you think it's possible to think or formulate everything as turned into one, like in the definition of the universe? Do you think it's possible to define something such as a universe? I mean obviously we did, right? Well, in case you think it's possible to think everything as a singular entity like we do with the universe then you believe in at least ethnicity neutral Tengri.
That's how believe works, what you can thnk can be believed, it's not knowledge. These beliefs can be strengthened, as they are displayed in your neural connections.

The approach is the belief.
So do I know that the concept of Jesus on a cross originates in Tengrism, I don't.
But I believe it, I follow that approach and it makes sense.
We got crosses, similar to totem poles, we attach sacrificed animals onto which are worshiped. They are on a cross, they get worshiped, we eat from their body and the sin is forgiven because the animal, which is a friend, a pet, got killed for mere survival.

Now the symbolism suddenly makes more sense.
Obviously other approaches can be taken in order to substract the meaning the Jesus on a cross symbol carries, the sum of them makes up the deity.
I could delve further into how the sum of contents make up entities and show you how to tie more what often regarded is as superstition onto real events but won't go into there since the information is very dense already.

Of course this doesn't explain the emergence of totems as a whole, but ties christian symbolism back to a reality.

Almancı is that you

>götüm yaniyor götüm

evet almancı senmişsin
neden KARA BOĞA (pbuh) hakkında tirad açmıyorsun?

ahahaha

As a maybe last note, as you can see we can serve as a standardizing entity to elevate other belief systems along with their people onto our clear view of the world, in order to establish a unified basis for a shared metaphysical space.

Everything you say is drivel though.

You don't deconstruct anything, what's your purpose?

Everything you say is drivel though.

Oh look, another deluded Turk.

Color me surprised.

You have no arguments.

Everything you say is complete and utter drivel, nonsense, and patent lies.

What's your fucking problem?

Kek